Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump racist?
Yes 11 18.33%
No 49 81.67%
Voters: 60. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 04:36 AM   #346
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

^^^ gets all heated up about old video posted, but says nothing about old magazine cover posted by FanDan.

Gotta love it.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:44 AM   #347
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
^^^ gets all heated up about old video posted, but says nothing about old magazine cover posted by FanDan.

Gotta love it.
My distaste for O.T. imploding over their cringe worthy royal leader's crap,..... has caused me to miss some posts.

Just like I missed Ely's reference to "Self Hating Jew", I missed Dan's "old magazine cover"
Old 07-21-2019, 07:52 AM   #348
woodtoo

She is so um....presidential.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:18 AM   #349
woodtoo

President Trump working with Kanye West to free American rapper Asap Rocky from Swedish prison.

I have seen the full video and his group showed extreme restraint against a gang of teen thugs who continued to harass and attack them as they walked the streets of Sweden. They were eventually used as street sweepers. But the wrong group were jailed.
Old 07-21-2019, 11:47 AM   #350
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
PA Mike deleted the rest of this post, and I'm shocked, shocked!

I would have thought that since Mike lives in NYC he would have heard the term before. I have ... a million times and more, usually spoken by conservative Jews about liberal Jews

I understand why elysian didn't like it -- he's a snowflake who lives in the ether world because he is too soft for the real world.

What could I say about Fan Dan? Well he should also know better about the term. But Fan Dan is the king of the piling on crowd so I understand his reasoning, wrong as it is.
So Mike deleted your insult about calling me a "self hating Jew"? Why are you surprised?

My posts calling out the hard line Israeli government has nothing to do with hating Jews.

There are deep divisions between Israelis and American Jews
77% of Israelis approve of Trump's handling of US-Israel relations, while only 34% of American Jews feel the same
Contrary to so-called "conservatives" who believe any Jew who dislikes Trump are traitors to the Jewish people, your moron king is not universally accepted by American Jews

Last edited by hcap; 07-21-2019 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:38 PM   #351
hcap

Not counting Trumps racist birth certificate fiasco about Obama, here is another Trump classic....

White House immigration advisor and speechwriter Stephen Miller went full dog whistle on Sunday, saying that President Donald Trump was merely upholding the “principles of Western civilization” when he criticized the US in the past.

Miller Defends Trump’s Criticism Of US As Boosting ‘Principles Of Western Civilization’
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/s...r-defend-trump

“I think President Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history,” Trump said in a clip Wallace pulled up. “Nobody respects us, they are laughing at us, we don’t know what we’re doing.”

“Why is what those congresswomen have said any worse than what you just heard Donald Trump say?” the Fox reporter asked

Last edited by hcap; 07-21-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #352
airford1

Do I believe Donnie Trump is a Racist? If there is money in it then Yes.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #353
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Not counting Trumps racist birth certificate fiasco about Obama, here is another Trump classic....
what makes it 'racist', because 0bama is half black?

Last edited by davew; 07-21-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:57 PM   #354
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
what makes it 'racist', because 0bama is half black?
Trump name calling Obama is as bad as anything the squad said. Particularly before they took office.

And ass hole Miller defending Trump as merely upholding the “principles of Western civilization” is something only you Chumpeters would buy into.

Laughable to any one with any understanding of history
Old 07-21-2019, 01:06 PM   #355
hcap

Our age of Trump.

Anti-Semitic Attacks Rose Faster Last Year Than Any Time in Nearly 40 Years, ADL Says
https://time.com/5177193/anti-defama...m-report-2017/

Anti-Semitic incidents in the United States increased nearly 60% from 2016 to 2017, according to a new report from the Anti-Defamation League — the largest one year increase since the organization began tracking the information nearly four decades ago.

There were 1,986 incidents of anti-semitism in the United States in 2017, the ADL found, which included vandalism and physical assaults. The incidents occurred in all 50 states, and the spike was the highest during the first three months of the year.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:06 PM   #356
jimmyb

Quote:
Trump name calling Obama is as bad as anything the squad said. Particularly before they took office.

And ass hole Miller defending Trump as merely upholding the “principles of Western civilization” is something only you Chumpeters would buy into.

Laughable to any one with any understanding of history

"Impeach the mother****er". Real class act.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:11 PM   #357
hcap

Hey Reckless......Are all these "self-hating" too?

How Jews have reacted to Trump’s tweet targeting some Democratic congresswomen
https://www.jta.org/2019/07/15/polit...-congresswomen

NEW YORK (JTA) — President Donald Trump’s comments on Sunday calling for some Democratic congresswomen to “go back” to their countries of origin have been widely condemned as racist.

......Halie Soifer, the executive director of the Jewish Democratic Council of America, called Trump “America’s ‘Racist in Chief'” in a statement denouncing the comment.

Jonathan Greenblatt, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League, called the comments “flat-out racist” and “xenophobic.” He also criticized Trump for “using Israel to defend his blatant racism.”

Abraham Foxman, the former longtime director of the ADL, called the tweet “one of the oldest xenophobic prejudiced comments expressed by bigots in our country.”

The American Jewish Committee praised diversity in response to Trump’s comments. “Surely we can have policy debates in this country without resorting to potshots at our opponents’ identities or origins,” the organization said.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center said “Every American came from somewhere. Time for everyone in #WashingtonDC to drop the identity politics #racism.”

Bend the Arc: Jewish Action called Trump “a racist and white supremacist” and criticized Republicans for not condemning the remarks.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:13 PM   #358
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
"Impeach the mother****er". Real class act.
Who and when?

Or are you fact-free too?
Old 07-21-2019, 01:27 PM   #359
jimmyb

Quote:
Who and when?

Or are you fact-free too?
Old 07-21-2019, 01:32 PM   #360
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post