Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-15-2022, 01:45 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Yes, an innocent man murdered, and his attackers in prison for life.
And the verdict supported by most here on this board.

Let me spell it out for you, since you obviously are too stupid or too racist to see the big picture here. We don't support EITHER guy in this thread, we support equal justice for all asshole, no matter who they are. It is not Black vs White, it is good vs bad. Unless you are a stinking democrat. But all we hear on the news is White Supremacist vs mostly peaceful demonstrations. Both of these guys are scumbags, but in some cities, their behavior is acceptable and they let them back out on the streets.

Which of these guys did a worse thing?

Democrats make everything about race. My cookie cutter modern liberal girlfriend seems to always be aware of the ethnic make up of whatever crowd we are in. I don't notice unless is extreme. I went through Arkansas a couple times a dozen years ago and even spent a few nights in hotels. I went in a McDonald's for lunch. Siting down to eat I realized I was the only white
person in the place. On the way back I stopped in a crowded Waffle House for breakfast. I felt like I stepped into a KKK meeting the way people were talking. I probably passed through there 5 times in a year. It was pretty obvious there was lots of segregation, in fast food joints, convenience gas station mini marts, etc. I almost felt like asking "Do you sell gas to white
people here?" I never got any dirty looks using the "Blacks only" establishments, people probably figured I was from out of state. I honestly have never seen anything like it. I was a young west coast kid at the end of Jim Crow.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2022, 01:55 PM   #17
davew

are these justice for Jussie copycat crimes?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2022, 05:45 PM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Here’s a trend for you.

78% of all violent crime is committed by a black male 15 yrs old+

They make up 6% of the population
Old 03-15-2022, 06:05 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ralph, Ralph, Ralph...

Do we need to tell you once again, it's not their fault? It's due to the institutional racism present in this country which has kept them down...they are just trying to feed their families.

I mean...just look at the Jews. One of the most discriminated-against people of all time...even today...almost eradicated from the Earth by the likes of Hitler (among others). They too account for a vast amount of the crime despite being a tiny percentage of the popul....oh wait...never mind.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-15-2022 at 06:07 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2022, 06:16 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Here’s a trend for you.

Math is racist!
Old 03-15-2022, 06:33 PM   #21
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I mean...just look at the Jews. One of the most discriminated-against people of all time...even today...almost eradicated from the Earth by the likes of Hitler (among others). They too account for a vast amount of the crime despite being a tiny percentage of the popul....oh wait...never mind.
Except when Jews go rogue we go big…

Meyer Lansky and Bernie Madoff, etc.
Old 03-16-2022, 11:14 AM   #22
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
It's mostly black men beating up on Asian women (and, of course, others). What's their lousy problem?
I'm glad you had time from walking your dog in Central Park off it's leash looking for bird watchers to reach out.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2022, 11:35 AM   #23
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
I'm glad you had time from walking your dog in Central Park off it's leash looking for bird watchers to reach out.
I suggest that you read post #18.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2022, 12:04 PM   #24
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Here’s a trend for you.

Would you be so kind as to share your source for these numbers?

They don't jibe in the slightest with:

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/revcoa18.pdf
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2022, 12:35 PM   #25
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post

that thoroughly debunks the theory that violent crime is racist, are you a fact checker?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2022, 01:44 PM   #26
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post

Unlike your source, I'm pretty sure Ralph's numbers include fatal violent crimes.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2022, 03:04 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Unlike your source, I'm pretty sure Ralph's numbers include fatal violent crimes.

It is the black on black gang turf crimes kicking those numbers through the roof. When I hear all the excuses made for black people running a foul of the law I have a one word rebuttal, Asians!

Look what was done to them in this country from being treated as sub human wage slaves building the railroads, to internment camps in WW2. Also small kids get picked on in school especially the smart ones, and we all know the average Asian isn't as big as the average, white, brown, or black kid.

The average Asian is more intelligent, out earns and stays out of jail, better than the average white person.

What is the difference between them and minority groups that aren't as successful, culture, plain and simple. If an Asian kid gets a bad report card or in trouble in school, he is getting a foot up his ass from his parents. Asian parents will bend over backyard to help their kids as long as they achieve and stay out of trouble.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-16-2022, 05:56 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
It is the black on black gang turf crimes kicking those numbers through the roof. When I hear all the excuses made for black people running a foul of the law I have a one word rebuttal, Asians!

Look what was done to them in this country from being treated as sub human wage slaves building the railroads, to internment camps in WW2. Also small kids get picked on in school especially the smart ones, and we all know the average Asian isn't as big as the average, white, brown, or black kid.

The average Asian is more intelligent, out earns and stays out of jail, better than the average white person.

What is the difference between them and minority groups that aren't as successful, culture, plain and simple. If an Asian kid gets a bad report card or in trouble in school, he is getting a foot up his ass from his parents. Asian parents will bend over backyard to help their kids as long as they achieve and stay out of trouble.
This! Amen…….
Old 03-16-2022, 06:09 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I can think of three groups off the top of my head who have been heavily discriminated against here in the USA over its history, but nonetheless have found great success on the whole...that being Asians, Indians and Jews. What do they all have in common? A very strong sense of family and an almost rabid obsession with seeing their kids achieve great things, which they instill from day one.

That's why the Asian ethnicity (which includes Indians) far outstrips every other racial/ethnic group (including Whites) when it comes to median household income in the USA.

Jews come in second.