Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 08-16-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
Afleet

Derby week wagering menu

https://www.churchilldowns.com/racin...ard/post-times

NOTE:Trifecta and Superfecta wagering on all races that qualify under Kentucky statutes.Daily Double and Super High-5 wagers are $1 minimum straight bets.Superfecta is a $.10 minimum wager.Trifecta, Pick-3, Pick-4 and Pick-5 wagers are $.50 minimum straight bets.The Single-6 is a $.20 minimum wager.The Exacta is a $2.00 minimum straight bet with $1.00 boxes and wheels.The special Oaks Day/Derby Day Pick-6 is a $2.00 minimum wager and will be a separate event from the regular Oaks Day card.

Since the superfecta is a $.10 wager I will stay away from that, but the $2 pick 6 is something I am interested in. So I guess the races they are using for this are still under consideration? What are the other four races besides the Oaks and derby?
Afleet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2020, 10:38 AM   #2
Appy

I'll have to be convinced CDX is worth leaving Saratoga, even for Derby day. I'm not there yet.

Super has become my go-to play, although I only play dimes for entertainment.

Remember the last REAL Belmont Stakes? That was the Sir Winston/Rosario day to shine. The .10 super pd $1750 or so. At a buck or two I call that serious FUN. I nailed that race and it's probably my best effort over the span from then to now. I have a hard time believing this year's artificial Derby will be any more satisfying than the artificial Belmont was.
Saratoga has been good to me again this year. Not anxious to call in those dogs.

Last edited by Appy; 08-16-2020 at 10:40 AM.
Appy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply