Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 10-02-2017, 01:35 AM   #61
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetHorses! View Post
49ers +6.5

Broncos -3

Texans +2.5

Eagles +2.5

Jets +3
Piece of cake!
Old 10-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #62
BetHorses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Piece of cake!
Yes 5-0 thanks....too easy which is why I rather play horses
Old 10-02-2017, 12:50 PM   #63
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
100% winners!!! Call 1-800-BET-HORSES for my FREE Dead Solid Lead Pipe LOCK OF THE WEEK!

Congrats on your perfect weekend.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2017, 01:42 AM   #64
NJ Stinks

The Chief cover tonight was a bad dream for Redskin backers.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:31 AM   #65
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Thursday Night Football is here again.Tonight it's Super Bowl champions New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.The line is Pats by 5 with an O/U of 54 1/2.The Patriots defense has been New Orleans Saints like this season.While a short week, I see the Pats tightening up a little in the D side.Jamelis Winston is a fine, young QB, but the key word is young.I will take the Pats (Tom Brady is Bradyesque as ever) and the under.I think the Bucs don't muster as much offense as normal.Looking at a score in the 34-17 range.

And when are the Bucaneers going to bring back their Creamsicle uniforms? Screw this Color Rush nonsense

TNF YTD. 5-3 (3-1 win, 2-2 O/U)

Old 10-05-2017, 05:50 PM   #66
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Hope that was on a 5 game parlay, don't they pay around 20-1 if bet by the spread?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #67
Valuist

Quote:
49ers +6.5

Broncos -3

Texans +2.5

Eagles +2.5

Jets +3
5-0. Very nice
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #68
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Hope that was on a 5 game parlay, don't they pay around 20-1 if bet by the spread?
They do. The only problem is the theoretical payoff on a 5 team (non moneyline) parlay is about 32-1.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2017, 08:53 PM   #69
BetHorses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
5-0. Very nice
Thanks...waiting for some of your punches
Old 10-06-2017, 09:48 AM   #70
burnsy
self medicated

Maybe it was the short week, it seems like that happens on Thursday from time to time. But neither team looked like much. Sloppy play on both sides, Tampa can't kick to literally save their lives or complete a pass on 3rd down and New England is still limping along. Brady got hammered yet again, they got issues right now and the AFC has some other teams looming large. Right now, they don't even look like the same team that they were.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #71
barahona44

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Maybe it was the short week, it seems like that happens on Thursday from time to time. But neither team looked like much. Sloppy play on both sides, Tampa can't kick to literally save their lives or complete a pass on 3rd down and New England is still limping along. Brady got hammered yet again, they got issues right now and the AFC has some other teams looming large. Right now, they don't even look like the same team that they were.
Brady was sluggish and tired looking and seemed to missing his usual pep.Probably a combo of short week, his age and the realization that this team is not what it usually is, giving him more of a burden to carry the team than normally.

Old 10-06-2017, 11:47 AM   #72
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Brady was sluggish and tired looking and seemed to missing his usual pep.Probably a combo of short week, his age and the realization that this team is not what it usually is, giving him more of a burden to carry the team than normally.

Brady is "willing" this team to win. He's keeping them alive. But the rest of the team is not keeping him alive. Holding, missed blocks and he is getting beat up, that's why he looks like that. The offensive line is not their usual standard. Everyone talks about their defense which is also lacking now. Two best receivers are hurt.......Gronk is perpetually nicked up now it seems like. People can say it doesn't matter all they want, but a 40 yo guy can't withstand a physical beating in that league. They gotta go back to the drawing board in a hurry.

The usual suspects Denver and Pittsburg are licking their chops right now and there are younger teams rising like KC and Houston. Looks like the Texans finally have a QB. Oakland is better now but hurt and if the Patriots don't get their shit together they may even have trouble beating the Bills at this point.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #73
BetHorses!

Try 5 more

Arizona +6.5

Jax +7.5

Jets +1

Bills +3.5 (-123)

Car +2.5
Old 10-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #74
thaskalos

JAX. +7.5

S.F. +2

LAC. +3

I'll wait for G.B....hoping that the line will move to +3
Old 10-12-2017, 04:01 PM   #75
barahona44

Tonight's Thursday Night game is between the Eagles and Panthers at Charlotte.The line, as I write this, is CAR by 3 with an O/U of 44.I will choose the Panthers as I still think the Eagles at this point are still not as proven as the Panthers are.Plenty of young teams with young Qb's come out of the gates quickly but then settle down and revert to the mean.I think this will be shown tonight.The O/U I"m not sure about as Thursday night football games seem to favor the under.I've always leaned towards the over with 2 good QB's duking it out so the over it is.I am guessing a score in the 26-21 range.

TNF YTD. 6-3-1. (Win 3-1-1 , O/U 3-2)