Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-24-2022, 05:14 PM   #1
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Bend over

Biden has ignored the constitution, again, and transfered about #300 billion in college loan debt from the wealthy, lazy, lying students to the American middle class folks who actually work for a living, unlike the sciumbag deadbeat students.

Before mostie come here and lies, no debt is being "foregiven." It is being illegally turned into a tax on real Americans, not the lying students.

It is now official, democrats have caused far more harm to the US than BIN LADEN.

btw, was it mostie who touted the price decreases for insulin that will alleve inflation? That doesn't kick in until 2026.

GD every effing scumbag democrat to hell, the sooner the better.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:05 PM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Biden has ignored the constitution, again, and transfered about #300 billion in college loan debt from the wealthy, lazy, lying students to the American middle class folks who actually work for a living, unlike the sciumbag deadbeat students.

Before mostie come here and lies, no debt is being "foregiven." It is being illegally turned into a tax on real Americans, not the lying students.

It is now official, democrats have caused far more harm to the US than BIN LADEN.

btw, was it mostie who touted the price decreases for insulin that will alleve inflation? That doesn't kick in until 2026.

GD every effing scumbag democrat to hell, the sooner the better.
The student debt cancellation affects those earning less than $125,000 a year and 90% of those earn less than $75,000 a year. Hardly what I would call wealthy. unless you have a Pell grant, the maximum debt that will be forgiven is $10,000 dollars.

Those students are not lazy. If they finished college, chances are good that they are working. Many of them worked throughout college. They lie far less than you. Although much of what you post is just abysmal ignorance.

The insulin cap kicks in in 2023 not 2026!
Old 08-24-2022, 07:18 PM   #3
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The student debt cancellation affects those earning less than $125,000 a year and 90% of those earn less than $75,000 a year. Hardly what I would call wealthy. unless you have a Pell grant, the maximum debt that will be forgiven is $10,000 dollars.

Those students are not lazy. If they finished college, chances are good that they are working. Many of them worked throughout college. They lie far less than you. Although much of what you post is just abysmal ignorance.

Biden does not have the power to forgive debt even pelosi said this.

you mean the 90% of those that earn less then 75,000 took something like gender study is this why they dont make much money?

This effects every hard working American and what about those that could not go to college because they couldnt afford to?

If they are working can they pay their own debts?
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2022, 07:21 PM   #4
classhandicapper

This is just going to incentivize colleges to raise tuitions more because they know the government will keep giving out loans and students will keep taking them on hoping they will be forgiven.
Old 08-24-2022, 10:40 PM   #5
chrisl

The colleges should forgive these loans, if it is just an act of compassion. Most colleges are sitting on a very big chunk of cash.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 12:10 AM   #6
davew

they should make interest paid deductible like a mortgage on your home ... you have a mortgage on your brain
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 12:49 AM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
The colleges should forgive these loans, if it is just an act of compassion. Most colleges are sitting on a very big chunk of cash.
The colleges don’t own the loans anymore (mostly) the loans were funded by the Gov and the colleges got paid long ago
Old 08-25-2022, 05:22 AM   #8
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

what happens going forward, how about all the kids starting college this week, everyone will be looking for the handout from here out
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 06:05 AM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
The colleges don’t own the loans anymore (mostly) the loans were funded by the Gov and the colleges got paid long ago
A new President is needed and schools need to underwrite loans so the loan fails it takes down the school.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 06:32 AM   #10
proximity

the graduations hang on the wall, but they never really helped us at all..

if i was 22 years old again and had just worked my ass off for four years only to be unable to land the kind of job that my dad's generation got with a 2.0 and a pulse i can't say i'd appreciate tom's generalizations (wealthy, lazy, liar) too much.

other than that i agree with his post.

we paid our loans, now it's their turn.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 10:19 AM   #11
CaptainObvious

I don’t remember the same indignation when all those scam PPP loans were forgiven.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 11:34 AM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
I don’t remember the same indignation when all those scam PPP loans were forgiven.
You mean like this?
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/stat...vcWaLenBbemaPw
Old 08-25-2022, 11:37 AM   #13
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
Bull shit... people bitches about that. However the cause and circumstance for the PPP an student loans are quite different.

The government forcibly shut down business causing the need for PPP loans. No one forced the Ken's and Karen's to take out a student loan for gender studies and ancient basket weaving or some other insane woke blue haired agenda supported course. They signed the dotted line on their own accord freely. And another big difference Congress wrote the loan forgiveness into the bill. This action by Joe Briben is unconstitutional... and a impeachable abuse of power not granted to him.

On top of that... we all know this is a scheme to buy votes... another violation of federal law.

Course CaptainOblivious strikes again.
Old 08-25-2022, 11:45 AM   #14
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
That is my point. This will never happen. These colleges are sitting on piles of money. They have been paid. If this is for the good of the nation, as it is being billed as. Colleges should give the money back. Erase the loan as if never happened. We do not have the money, colleges sure do. All I was trying to say.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 11:47 AM   #15
xtb

Since Joe's economy is the strongest ever, unemployment is so low we need to bring illegal aliens in to fill jobs, recent college grads should have no problem getting a job to pay back their loans. In fact, it should be a breeze since now inflation is "zero" according to Joe.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: