Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-20-2022, 04:16 PM   #46
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
And therein lies the problem, Im going to guess that about 80% of America can agree on some of the core issues.

Inflation, something needs to be done.

The border needs to be secured and at the same time some type of comprehensive immigration reform is needed.

Russia cannot be allowed to do as they please in Ukraine and elsewhere in Europe.

And most important of all, the politics of division NEED TO STOP.

There are a million other issues, but I think most of us can be reasonable and come to some sort of viable agreement on how to fix it, IF we stop letting the Trumps and Bidens of our country divide us. We squabble amongst ourselves while they and their cronies get rich/richER

Has/did Trump ever really try to divide us?
Old 09-20-2022, 04:27 PM   #47
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I am of the belief that a very tiny fraction of the power base in this country cares at all about the people of this country. Everything they do is for their power, their wealth, their circle. The few that would like to do good things are surely powerless to enact change. Not sure it was ever any different but it certainly seems to me like finding a government that is truly for the people is a pipe dream. For as long as I can remember the playbook has always been to keep the masses fighting over petty crap while appeasing them with the insignificant stuff and in the background getting done exactly what the power players want done. Unfortunately I do not think this can be fixed.

To me I think the difference is at this point they don't care if the whole world knows and their agenda seems to be a lot more radical. They have msm in bed with them spinning anything and everything and playing the diversion game while in the background everything goes as planned. For every one that sees what is happening there are two calling them fringe, radical and conspiracy theorists. Buzzwords of the day just help with the diversion. It is a big orchestra.

It is basically a game of thought control, just like Covid was. Which brings us full circle to the op.

Good post
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 04:28 PM   #48
Ahorsewithnoname

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
The Orange Jesus
Ahorsewithnoname is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 04:38 PM   #49
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorsewithnoname View Post
The Orange Jesus

[]

Quote:

Gee idk, let's re elect him and see what happens? For that matter, let's re elect Biden and see what happens......one things for sure.....it ain't gonna be good in any instance, and until people like you and I stand up and say enough is enough, it will never stop. I've had it with the bickering, especially when most of the bickering it about which shitty party is worse when they both suck.

I will say, that at least I can have a conversation with most of you guys without it turning into a shit show, that's a start.

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-20-2022 at 04:41 PM.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 05:03 PM   #50
tbwinner

Quote:
but I will say the vaccines definitely didn't hurt anything.
Tell that to all that increased amount of young athletes that have died since jabbed.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 05:10 PM   #51
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Tell that to all that increased amount of young athletes that have died since jabbed.
I was speaking for myself, I am not a young athlete. I am not sure why a young athlete would decide to take the vaccine to start with.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:14 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You're making excuses for the stupid son of a b. He said inject inside... that certainly is not a nebulizer or a netipot.....just stop. I don't make excuses for Biden, he's a fool plain and simple, at least do me the courtesy not to make excuses for Trump.
You're trying too hard.

Inject inside, if you really want to mince words, could mean anything from a needle syringe to a turkey baster...which one do you think he meant?
Old 09-20-2022, 05:15 PM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Actually I took it, number one because I'm American and I can if I want.
Too bad you never rallied in support of your fellow Americans who, because they are also American, decided they didn't want to take it...and subsequently lost their jobs for being American...like you...

Nice country.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:15 PM   #54
AndyC

Quote:
[]

Gee idk, let's re elect him and see what happens? For that matter, let's re elect Biden and see what happens......one things for sure.....it ain't gonna be good in any instance, and until people like you and I stand up and say enough is enough, it will never stop. I've had it with the bickering, especially when most of the bickering it about which shitty party is worse when they both suck.

I will say, that at least I can have a conversation with most of you guys without it turning into a shit show, that's a start.

Trump and supporters of his policies have been called every name in the playbook in an attempt to demonize and divide the country. Does that make Trump a divider? Caving in to the barrage from the left and the media would do nothing but encourage more of the same tactics.

The republicans are only a shitty party from the standpoint of performance, their policy goals, for the most part, are good. Unfortunately the bickering has only just begun. With our rights and freedoms being stripped away at an alarming pace I am not a fan of my representatives sitting by passively without engaging in the fight.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:15 PM   #55
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You're trying too hard.

Inject inside, if you really want to mince words, could mean anything from a needle syringe to a turkey baster...which one do you think he meant?
I wouldn't want to fathom a guess as to what goes on in the mind of a child. I don't think he could honestly tell you what he meant, he was talking for the sake of talking IMHO, and it showed
Old 09-20-2022, 05:24 PM   #56
mhaney0423

Quote:
Trump and supporters of his policies have been called every name in the playbook in an attempt to demonize and divide the country. Does that make Trump a divider? Caving in to the barrage from the left and the media would do nothing but encourage more of the same tactics.

The republicans are only a shitty party from the standpoint of performance, their policy goals, for the most part, are good. Unfortunately the bickering has only just begun. With our rights and freedoms being stripped away at an alarming pace I am not a fan of my representatives sitting by passively without engaging in the fight.
Republicans talk about the radical left all the time, demoncrats, dumbocrats, etc etc etc. Its all divisive. You know what would make me a complete idiot? To group all republicans into one type, to say that they are all deplorable or all racist or all stupid. That would make me an idiot and I refuse to do it. There are some very good republican policies out there that make a lot of sense. Unfortuately most republicans get side tracked from their agenda and waste time defending a malcontent idiot like Trump. Trump gives a damn about noone and no thing but himself. To use someone else's words from this thread "That's how Trump is and that's how he has always been!"

The fight you speak of should be against the status quo, against the current system and against the dominant two political parties that foment the status quo. We need to fight for America and Americans and freedom all over the globe as we always have. Let's start by imposing term limits on the House and the Senate so we can actually accomplish something in Washington again.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:48 PM   #57
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Trump was not a divder, that was totally the dems.
Trump represenred ALL Americans, clearly Biden does not.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:57 PM   #58
AndyC

Quote:
Republicans talk about the radical left all the time, demoncrats, dumbocrats, etc etc etc. Its all divisive. You know what would make me a complete idiot? To group all republicans into one type, to say that they are all deplorable or all racist or all stupid. That would make me an idiot and I refuse to do it. There are some very good republican policies out there that make a lot of sense. Unfortuately most republicans get side tracked from their agenda and waste time defending a malcontent idiot like Trump. Trump gives a damn about noone and no thing but himself. To use someone else's words from this thread "That's how Trump is and that's how he has always been!"

The fight you speak of should be against the status quo, against the current system and against the dominant two political parties that foment the status quo. We need to fight for America and Americans and freedom all over the globe as we always have. Let's start by imposing term limits on the House and the Senate so we can actually accomplish something in Washington again.

When I hear republicans talk about the radical left it is usually accompanied by examples: defund the police, no bail laws, BLM and Antifa riots, critical race theory, the green new deal (an idea without a logical plan), penalties for using wrong pronouns, etc., etc. On the other hand, has the left ever given any example of why someone they call a fascist or racist a logical example of why they do so? Do they even know what a fascist is?
Old 09-20-2022, 06:05 PM   #59
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

That is it, we attack them because of actions, not personality.
Anf we are not afraid to name names.
Biden will not do that, just talk tough then walk it back.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:07 PM   #60
mhaney0423

Quote:
When I hear republicans talk about the radical left it is usually accompanied by examples: defund the police, no bail laws, BLM and Antifa riots, critical race theory, the green new deal (an idea without a logical plan), penalties for using wrong pronouns, etc., etc. On the other hand, has the left ever given any example of why someone they call a fascist or racist a logical example of why they do so? Do they even know what a fascist is?
And honestly how many democrats have you personally talked to that want to defund the police, I am a democrat and I have never met one that wanted to do this, and I certainly would not vote for one. How many democrats have you talked to that think rioting and looting is OK and should not be punished to the full extent of the law, again I dont know any that think this and I certainly don't. The new green deal to the best of my knowledge is basically supported by a few far left wing jobs, while i do support exploring renewable energy sources I do not support just cutting off fossil fuels and breaking people's banks. So where is all this radical left republicans are talking about.....oh sure there are some radicals, and the right has their own Boebert's and Greene's, so lets not act like they dont exist on both sides. I would say that about maybe up to 20% of democrats may be far left and up to 20% of Republicans may be far right, but guess what, that leaves 80% that can use common sense and work through the country's problems in a bipartisan manner IF we dont let the crazy 20% of either party dictate our thinking.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: