Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-30-2022, 12:07 PM   #1471
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Charlatan with a whole lotta "Trump Was Right" threads here...which prove he's actually more of a soothsayer when you get down to brass tacks
Well if I pick head or tails often enough, Im gonna be right 50% of the time, kind of along the same lines as every squirrel finds a nut sometimes. With Trump you never knew if the brain was half full or half empty...........you get my drift!

And before you say it, atleast with Biden we know its 90% empty lol

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-30-2022 at 12:09 PM.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2022, 02:41 PM   #1472
JustRalph
Just another Facist

These assholes keep threatening to use nukes

And Biden sitting his hands. He should be screaming on television about this while encouraging other countries leaders to do the same
Old 09-30-2022, 03:07 PM   #1473
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

And Biden sitting his hands. He should be screaming on television about this while encouraging other countries leaders to do the same
I think it's important to call Russia's bluff on this nonsense. Fast track Ukraine into NATO and then give the standard "any attack on Ukraine is an attack ON NATO and we will use all means to defend ourselves".
Watch Putin back down like the weak little weasel he is.
Old 09-30-2022, 03:52 PM   #1474
fast4522

Quote:

Do you or anyone here doubt how different things would be if President Donald J. Trump was in his second term?

A deeper look into your post makes me think Henry Alfred Kissinger KCMG Positions toward Russia is favorable, and his psycho babble of "New World Order" are part of Biden's and Pelosi's end game.

So we know they are sick and too old, the real question is whose side are they on?

Last edited by fast4522; 09-30-2022 at 03:54 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2022, 04:15 PM   #1475
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Do you or anyone here doubt how different things would be if President Donald J. Trump was in his second term?

A deeper look into your post makes me think Henry Alfred Kissinger KCMG Positions toward Russia is favorable, and his psycho babble of "New World Order" are part of Biden's and Pelosi's end game.

So we know they are sick and too old, the real question is whose side are they on?
I have no doubt, the US would be in a civil war and Russia would have its way in Europe, and DJT would be much richer.
Old 09-30-2022, 04:48 PM   #1476
elysiantraveller

Quote:

You ignore it.

They already know we'll respond. They just don't know how. That's how deterrence works.

Anyway it's been Monday since Tuesday for me... a lot of updates I'll get to later. Biggest battlefront news is Ukraine is about to roll up Lyman and any trapped RU units there.

Old 09-30-2022, 08:04 PM   #1477
fast4522

[QUOTE=mhaney0423;2833191]I have no doubt, the US would be in a civil war and Russia would have its way in Europe, and DJT would be much richer.[/QUO

Democrats are real poor with lines into the sand, be careful for what you wish for. I do not see Biden doing anything that will stop Putin. Bad policy got everyone looking at ugly options, for Biden to take any eye opening positions would have some in his party demanding bringing back the draft.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:20 PM   #1478
xtb

Quote:

Brandon would rather shake his fists and scream about conservatives.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2022, 08:48 PM   #1479
mhaney0423

[quote=fast4522;2833246]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
I have no doubt, the US would be in a civil war and Russia would have its way in Europe, and DJT would be much richer.[/QUO

Democrats are real poor with lines into the sand, be careful for what you wish for. I do not see Biden doing anything that will stop Putin. Bad policy got everyone looking at ugly options, for Biden to take any eye opening positions would have some in his party demanding bringing back the draft.
I seem to remember Kennedy doing a pretty good job with our Russian friends way back when. Personally, I don't care who draws the line as long as it's drawn. Putin isn't gonna nuke a damn thing and he knows and we know who is gonna win a conventional war, so once his bluff is called, he is fresh out of options
Old 09-30-2022, 11:35 PM   #1480
fast4522

[quote=mhaney0423;2833257]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post

I seem to remember Kennedy doing a pretty good job with our Russian friends way back when. Personally, I don't care who draws the line as long as it's drawn. Putin isn't gonna nuke a damn thing and he knows and we know who is gonna win a conventional war, so once his bluff is called, he is fresh out of options
JFK was on team America, can you really say the same for this guy?
Old 10-01-2022, 05:23 AM   #1481
mhaney0423

[quote=fast4522;2833274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post

JFK was on team America, can you really say the same for this guy?
I'm not going to get into this again. I have been clear on my thoughts about Joe Biden. I don't think any more of him than I did Trump, they are both incompetent, for different reasons. 350-400 million people here and those two turds are the best we can do???
Anyway, this is not really a political thread, it is a thread about an aggressor state invading a sovereign state. We have seen this before in 1939 and we should all be concerned about history repeating itself, regardless of politics.
Old 10-01-2022, 08:39 AM   #1482
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Brandon would rather shake his fists and scream about conservatives.
it is because of his civil war
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2022, 09:24 AM   #1483
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

How long befre all of NATO besides Poland turns tail and falls in line?
Anyone really think Europe has the balls to see this through?
Old 10-01-2022, 06:22 PM   #1484
fast4522

Both countrys are assholes, I did not take a side. It is the other side of the world and it is Europes problem, no US national interest.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:07 PM   #1485
elysiantraveller

Alright finally some free time. Not going to link to everything because some is outdated.

Dontesk/Luhansk;

- Lyman is encircled. Russian forces there will surrender or be destroyed.

- Ukraine pressing towards the roads linking Svatove and Kreminna which will split again Russian resupply and logistics.

- Looking like a similar collapse to the one in early September along the Russian front as they flee to the next line of easily reinforced infrastructure.

Referendums;

- To date nobody has recognized them. Literally nobody. Maybe a North Korea?

Belarus;

- Has mobilized for reasons unclear. Lukashenko cannot enter the war. Both the civilian population and military will coup him if he does. Most likely done because Russia wants to stand 20k recently mobilized troops there. Hoping to draw a Ukrainian blocking force most likely.

Kherson;

- Ukrainians have finally smashed through Russian defenses north of the city. Russia has approximately 20,000 troops trapped on the west side of the river. This situation is very fluid and happening in the last 10 hours or so.

-----

I'm starting to wonder if trying to draw NATO directly into the conflict would actually be a smart move for Putin.

He's going to lose anyway but the prospect of retaking Crimea and Sevastopol is 12-18 months away for Ukraine. A direct NATO involvement makes that much more politically precarious for the west.