Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:14 PM   #2656
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
The Independent Counsel said there was insufficient evidence that Hillary Clinton knowingly lied in this case, and that she was unaware of the effects her statements might have.

The "Clinton Associates" were always intended as a transition team to bridge the gap before a permanent team could take over.
Do you think Hillary Clinton has done anything ethically questionable in the past 15 years? Please don't pivot to the GOP.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 03:30 PM   #2657
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Going to a fund raiser is a far cry from the stuff Donald has been doing.
He went to meet Blacks and on thier turf.
He went to Mexico to talk about immigration.
He faced the pres....

Get the point, mostie, no one was in line to throw money at him like they were with Hillary's exhausting schedule.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #2658
delayjf

Quote:
The Independent Counsel said there was insufficient evidence that Hillary Clinton knowingly lied in this case, and that she was unaware of the effects her statements might have.
Ah yes, the old George Costanza defense - if you believe it - it's not a lie. Pity they don't investigate the Clinton State Dept. for losing 6 billion dollars.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 03:58 PM   #2659
woodtoo

Hillary event in Tampa, Student Activity Center
Hope she doesn't get hacked again or go on a hacking spree.Of course the presstitutes will cut out.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 04:01 PM   #2660
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Ah yes, the old George Costanza defense - if you believe it - it's not a lie. Pity they don't investigate the Clinton State Dept. for losing 6 billion dollars.
Its best to assume all is a lie when speaking of Hillary. Also if Hillary says it
Mostie swoons.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 04:07 PM   #2661
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
Its best to assume all is a lie when speaking of Hillary. Also if Hillary says it
Mostie swoons.
Mosti is at a serious loss for words right now being Trump is ahead in the recent CNN poll. He is a rabid poll follower and rubs it in everybodies face all the time. Now not he's as silent as Billary.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 04:25 PM   #2662
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If you don't know exactly what question the poll asks, you can't know what the results mean.

Polling questions can be, and are, biased all the time, to get the results the pollster (Pollcat?) wants to get.

And as we have seen, they swing back and forth all the time.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:44 PM   #2663
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If you don't know exactly what question the poll asks, you can't know what the results mean.

Polling questions can be, and are, biased all the time, to get the results the pollster (Pollcat?) wants to get.

of course they do. but he wasn't going to hear of it.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:53 PM   #2664
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'm very worried about Hillary. If I was supposed to be worried about John McCain dying in office (as people on here and the press told me back in 2008), we should be damned concerned about this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...snbc-cuts-away

And by the way, the above videos are from yesterday alone.

I demand to see her complete medical history. I demand the press be allowed to pour over her records for 60 minutes or however long the press got to pour over John McCain's medical records....fair is fair folks.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 05:03 PM   #2665
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom

I saw an interview with a former pollster. When asked how they determined what questions to ask, his response was, "it depends on who's paying."
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 05:40 PM   #2666
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Going to a fund raiser is a far cry from the stuff Donald has been doing.
He went to meet Blacks and on thier turf.
He went to Mexico to talk about immigration.
He faced the pres....

Get the point, mostie, no one was in line to throw money at him like they were with Hillary's exhausting schedule.
Trump was in Virginia today and was absolutely fabulous speaking before a group of Veterans and Servicemen hosted by patriot Michael Flynn. I really suggest everyone get a chance to view it on You Tube. He was sensational... no teleprompter as far as I could tell.

I repeat and repeat and repeat once more -- Donald Trump is an absolute cinch to win the Presidency in November. You can go to the bank with this.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 05:42 PM   #2667
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
It was just resuscitated by the sad tale about the dog ate my homework. I mean about the laptop and the thumb drive "lost in the US Mail" and the missing smart phones. (Obviously, a smart phone is smarter than Hillary, so she was fighting a losing battle there.) She went through 8 phones in 4 years, and at least two of them are unaccounted for. And at least two more were destroyed, certainly because there were official emails on them.

If I could get a bet down on this with assurance that it would be resolved, I'd bet that she lost a couple of those phones. Or maybe they were lost in the US Mail.
Could this be the real reason mostpost ardently supports Hillary? Her laptop, thumb drive and mail was routed through his PO...?
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 06:44 PM   #2668
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I'm very worried about Hillary. If I was supposed to be worried about John McCain dying in office (as people on here and the press told me back in 2008), we should be damned concerned about this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...snbc-cuts-away

And by the way, the above videos are from yesterday alone.

I demand to see her complete medical history. I demand the press be allowed to pour over her records for 60 minutes or however long the press got to pour over John McCain's medical records....fair is fair folks.
I have nasty allergies. I haven't nor do I know anybody with allergies, that has coughing fits because of it.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #2669
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
Do you think Hillary Clinton has done anything ethically questionable in the past 15 years? Please don't pivot to the GOP.
I think everyone has done something ethically questionable in the past fifteen years. I think she has made some mistakes but fewer than most and far fewer than those who have made a fortune on falsely accusing her. Oh wait, was that a pivot to the GOP?

You already know that I think most of the stuff you guys have been blabbering about is pretty much bull stuff.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:40 PM   #2670
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
You already know that I think most of the stuff you guys have been blabbering about is pretty much bull stuff.
I demand to see YOUR medical records!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: