Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:28 PM   #211
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses
All References to ‘Climate Change’ Deleted From White House Website at Noon Today
As a planned part of the change of administrations, the National Archives and Records Administration archived the Obama White House website, and the Trump administration started over with a clean slate. The contents of the previous web site are still available at a new site.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/obama-white-house-website/
Old 01-22-2017, 10:34 PM   #212
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Right. Like how big the crowd at the inauguration really was.
If trump was using this as a test to see how easily the media can be distracted, he got his answer. Fast forward three years from now.

...Donald, when is that wall being built??
...trump on Twitter one minute later...."we won the popular vote, so we have a mandate"
.....No, you didn't win the popular vote!!! You lied!!!! Admit it, you llllllliiiiiiiied...
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 10:38 PM   #213
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
As a planned part of the change of administrations, the National Archives and Records Administration archived the Obama White House website, and the Trump administration started over with a clean slate. The contents of the previous web site are still available at a new site.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/obama-white-house-website/
I think clocker just found a way to get Hcap out of hiding....
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2017, 10:55 PM   #214
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
I think clocker just found a way to get Hcap out of hiding....
I'm sure he has been busy in his safe space, with poster paper and crayons, creating a vast collection of new graphs for our education and enlightenment. Perhaps even collaborating with H4C in some inspired new memes.

It's slow going when there is only one orange crayon in each box and you have to share.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:04 AM   #215
Greyfox

Keystone X-L

IF he hasn't already done so, President Trump is expected to sign approval for the KEYSTONE X-L PIPELINE today.
Pipelines are much safer than train tanker cars.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2017, 01:25 PM   #216
jk3521
Registered Loser

[YT=""]YDmxocrjuOo[/YT]

Seems like , as promised to his base , he is determined to "obliterate Obama" . Not saying that he is wrong in reversing the Obama policies, but it just seems that he is doing it, right now, just to do it. To get back at his enemies as he did in his business dealings. Not cool.

Last edited by jk3521; 01-24-2017 at 01:33 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #217
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No, no.
Cool to the max.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:18 PM   #218
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

For those who think Trump's Tweet's effect stock prices enough to make money, think again. If investors had faithfully followed Trump’s tweets and bet equal amounts on each company that Trump praised -- Ford, United Technologies and Fiat Chrysler -- and against each company that he criticized -- Rexnord, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GM and Toyota -- their reward would have been a loss of 1.6 percent through last Friday.....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2017, 05:01 PM   #219
ebcorde
Veteran

German car manufuactures

are suggesting American cars will be less safe because Trump will be removing some safety regulations.

even if its not true no one will believe us. Fake news coming our way
ebcorde is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #220
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
For those who think Trump's Tweet's effect stock prices enough to make money, think again. If investors had faithfully followed Trump’s tweets and bet equal amounts on each company that Trump praised -- Ford, United Technologies and Fiat Chrysler -- and against each company that he criticized -- Rexnord, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GM and Toyota -- their reward would have been a loss of 1.6 percent through last Friday.....
I don't know anyone that has bought stock based on Trump's Tweet effect. Do you?

Who do you follow for stock advice, btw? I'd get rid of them ASAP if your history of calling for a market crash is any indication.

I believe the broader indices are up about 9 per cent, plus, since Trump's election on November 8, and is up even greater since my 'generational buying opportunity' suggestion a week or two earlier. You remember that one, Randall, since you basically said I was totally wrong, that I should sell stock, and that I'd thank you for this advice later. I didn't get upset when you basically called me dope, but that last line about thanking you later will forever be etched in my mind.

Just having fun, but here's some solid advice for you and others on here: trying to pooh-pooh, diminish and/or criticise everything Trump has done since coming down the escalator in the summer of 2015 is proving to be the dumbest thing on earth.

Don't join the anti-Trump fan boys on here. Their opinions now mean nothing, nada, zilch. One can't earn any credibility when one has been totally and consistently wrong and these Trump bashers have been totally and entirely wrong. They still won't see all what has Trump done -- and done those things he promised he'd do, which the bashers said he couldn't or won't do.

Buy all the stock you can tomorrow, this week, the next 2-3 months because we're in a generational buying opportunity of a lifetime.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2017, 07:48 PM   #221
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
I don't know anyone that has bought stock based on Trump's Tweet effect. Do you?

Who do you follow for stock advice, btw? I'd get rid of them ASAP if your history of calling for a market crash is any indication.

I believe the broader indices are up about 9 per cent, plus, since Trump's election on November 8, and is up even greater since my 'generational buying opportunity' suggestion a week or two earlier. You remember that one, Randall, since you basically said I was totally wrong, that I should sell stock, and that I'd thank you for this advice later. I didn't get upset when you basically called me dope, but that last line about thanking you later will forever be etched in my mind.

Just having fun, but here's some solid advice for you and others on here: trying to pooh-pooh, diminish and/or criticise everything Trump has done since coming down the escalator in the summer of 2015 is proving to be the dumbest thing on earth.

Don't join the anti-Trump fan boys on here. Their opinions now mean nothing, nada, zilch. One can't earn any credibility when one has been totally and consistently wrong and these Trump bashers have been totally and entirely wrong. They still won't see all what has Trump done -- and done those things he promised he'd do, which the bashers said he couldn't or won't do.

Buy all the stock you can tomorrow, this week, the next 2-3 months because we're in a generational buying opportunity of a lifetime.
I get along with you Reckless, but you're not on firm ground with your post.....Read the following and then get back to me:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfrie.../#1e95b08d377c
Old 01-25-2017, 07:53 PM   #222
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Israeli Company That Helped Build Gaza’s Wall Is Less Sure About Donald Trump’s

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/05/...donald-trumps/
Old 01-26-2017, 09:05 AM   #223
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
I get along with you Reckless, but you're not on firm ground with your post.....Read the following and then get back to me:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfrie.../#1e95b08d377c

Thanks for posting the link
. I never saw that specific article before but one of the guys on the CNBC show at 5 p.m. twice made a reference to traders having a software program that monitors companies Trump mentions. I assume this is what he (Josh ?) was referencing.

My post was more like individuals blindly buying stock Trump mentioned -- UTX, Ford, even Apple just because these companies were referenced. I posted to ask you if you did such a thing simply because I never would do such a thing.

I may have misunderstood the meaning of your post, randall, but I am still and completely on steady footing with my generational buying opportunity call.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2017, 09:22 AM   #224
pandy

Yesterday's speech about the border was very good. He had people there who had had a loved one murdered by illegal immigrants...one murderer had been arrested five times yet came back into the country and murdered this couple's daughter. Horrible. Trump set up something with Homeland Security to help family's who've been victims of these types of crimes. And of course he's hiring more Ice and Border Agents, plus building the wall. This will help the inner cities high unemployment rate as well as protecting U.S. citizens.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 07:49 PM   #225
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

According to simple math, there were 73 days from the election until Trump's inauguration for those who wished to get into the US via visas from certain countries. Now they are whining and crying about the injustice of not being able to enter the country. What did they think once Trump was in office, he would renege on his promise to temporarily halt immigration?.....You can't fix stupid.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: