Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-10-2018, 11:37 PM   #796
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post

Wow, so her clothes are the only exemption. Trump's a helluva dad. Good for him!

Didn't you liberals make sure to put her out of business by now? I'm surprised she has anything left to sell, or anywhere to sell it. Hasn't she been blacklisted everywhere by now. Good ol' Democrat "WAR ON WOMEN" in action.

Good job guys!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-10-2018 at 11:38 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 06:03 AM   #797
fast4522

Know just one thing, President Donald J. Trump loves his grandchildren. His intentions are for all grandchildren with love, if you have never done anything with your life that amounts to anything it is on you and not those who have yet to live life. You can piss and moan all that you want but in the end it will be like you were never here, SOL as you should be.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2018, 06:53 PM   #798
Thebart

The Cult of Trump Still Drinking that Trump Sweet Water

I am still amazed at the Trump Cult members who refuse to use common sense and logic to sift through his perpetual B.S. If Trump favors "lots of bilateral trade agreements" it would make sense to fill all the open vacancies in both the Commerce and Sate Departments with people who might negotiate such deals. Instead he does everything halfassed and thus gets very little done.

The reality is Trump only cares about the big guys. He talks tough about China and then makes one of those "bilateral" deals to save thousands of Chinese worker jobs at ZTE in China. Fear not though, Donnie's Dummies continue cheering because they just know he'll get around to saving their jobs. Yea, like those Carrier jobs he saved than he didn't.

The sad part of all this is Trump really is brilliant when it comes to self promotion and know how to manipulate the media. But, when it comes to understanding issues and policies he's a first rate ass. He can actually say one thing at the start of a sentence and then another at the end and keep everyone happy. But, if you listen closely that guy has no heart, conscience, and I doubt very much of a soul. It's all about self-promotion with Trump. Essentially the most disgusting individual to ever dwell in the White House. But then, that's not just Don the Con, that's the whole Trump klan.

Last edited by Thebart; 07-12-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2018, 07:04 PM   #799
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebart View Post

Essentially the most disgusting individual to ever dwell in the White House.
Now hold on just a minute! I'm pretty sure they discovered some dead rats in the basement after Canadian troops burned it down that time.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2018, 08:07 PM   #800
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebart View Post
I am still amazed at the Trump Cult members who refuse to use common sense and logic to sift through his perpetual B.S. If Trump favors "lots of bilateral trade agreements" it would make sense to fill all the open vacancies in both the Commerce and Sate Departments with people who might negotiate such deals. Instead he does everything halfassed and thus gets very little done.

The reality is Trump only cares about the big guys. He talks tough about China and then makes one of those "bilateral" deals to save thousands of Chinese worker jobs at ZTE in China. Fear not though, Donnie's Dummies continue cheering because they just know he'll get around to saving their jobs. Yea, like those Carrier jobs he saved than he didn't.

The sad part of all this is Trump really is brilliant when it comes to self promotion and know how to manipulate the media. But, when it comes to understanding issues and policies he's a first rate ass. He can actually say one thing at the start of a sentence and then another at the end and keep everyone happy. But, if you listen closely that guy has no heart, conscience, and I doubt very much of a soul. It's all about self-promotion with Trump. Essentially the most disgusting individual to ever dwell in the White House. But then, that's not just Don the Con, that's the whole Trump klan.

Let me send you a puppy and a box of crayons.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:08 PM   #801
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Know just one thing, President Donald J. Trump loves his grandchildren.

Wow, if that doesn't put an end to the Never Trump critics and win him the Nobel Peace Prize, then there is no hope for the planet.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:33 PM   #802
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Wow, if that doesn't put an end to the Never Trump critics and win him the Nobel Peace Prize, then there is no hope for the planet.
His vision will never please folks like yourself, nor should it be. Trump signs tariffs is the thread starter, there will never be a better time in history to correct trades issues like now. You prefer mice over men because it behooves you, I closely align with reckless posted views here without having to spend as much time typing them over.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #803
Clocker

Quote:
there will never be a better time in history to correct trades issues like now.
The only trade issues that need to be corrected are over-regulation and tariffs. Trump claims to be a free trader, but he is not even close to being one. He is either lying or delusional. He is a protectionist, a nationalist, and a mercantilist.

From the great economist Walter Williams:

Quote:
Let's delve a bit into the politics of trade tariffs. Whom do we see spending the most resources lobbying for tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum? Is it American users of steel and aluminum, such as Harley-Davidson and John Deere? Or is it United States Steel Corp. and Alcoa? Of course it's U.S. Steel and Alcoa. They benefit from tariffs by being able to sell their products at higher prices. Harley-Davidson and John Deere lose by having to pay higher prices for their inputs, steel and aluminum, and their customers lose by having to pay higher product prices.
That's called cronyism. Trump protects his fat cat buddies at the expense of the American consumer.

Williams goes on to explain the real trade issues that need to be corrected:
Quote:
There's a lot of nonsense talk about international trade, which some define as one country's trading with another. When an American purchases a Mercedes, it does not represent the U.S. Congress' trading with the German Bundestag. It represents an American citizen's engaging in peaceable, voluntary exchange, through intermediaries, with a German auto producer. When voluntary exchange occurs, it means that both parties are better off in their own estimation -- not Trump's estimation or General Motors' estimation. I'd like to hear the moral case for third-party interference with such an exchange.
In short, we would all be better off if Trump and his cronies kept their noses our of our wallets.

If anyone can objectively respond to the above without blindly spouting slogans like MAGA, it would be a welcome change.

https://townhall.com/columnists/walt...-foot-n2498527
Old 07-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #804
fast4522

Screw China, let them bleed out. The whole thing is just a consumption tax, you want that new BMW pay the tax bro. The small guy could give a shit about you or your so called wallet. We are in perfect position to even old scores, they will all fold like cheep cigar boxes.

Last edited by fast4522; 07-12-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #805
Clocker

Quote:
Screw China, let them bleed out. The whole thing is just a consumption tax, you want that new BMW pay the tax bro. The small guy could give a shit about you or your so called wallet. We are in perfect position to even old scores, they will all fold like cheep cigar boxes.
I was hoping for "objective". I would have been content with "rational".

P.S. BMWs are now made in America. But don't sweat it, The Donald didn't know that either.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #806
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
I was hoping for "objective". I would have been content with "rational".

P.S. BMWs are now made in America. But don't sweat it, The Donald didn't know that either.
Building 20% of the sold product will not let them escape the tariff, not that I know the real percentage right?
Old 07-13-2018, 12:08 AM   #807
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Building 20% of the sold product will not let them escape the tariff, not that I know the real percentage right?
So tariffs will hurt the consumer who wants to buy a BMW and the American factory worker in South Carolina helping to build it?

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2018, 12:23 AM   #808
fast4522

I think in the end we will see what the final shape will be, until then it is all moving policy.
What you perceive along the way is tainted with your love of Trump.
How we get to equitariff will be a long road, if some want access to our economy they should expect to be treated exactly as they do to our access to their economy. We are in a position right now to crush anyone who is not reciprocal in trade with us, what you or I want means shit.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:29 AM   #809
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Good for Trump.

I'll revel in my ignorance, thank me very much.

It's about time someone started ****ing with these countries. I'll take some minor short term pain for something like this. Gladly.

And I could give two ****s about any articles you or clocker post up here.

Now go ahead and call me all the names in the book. Call me a redneck. A moron. An imbecile. Ignorant. Anything you wish. Have at it.

I'm glad this is happening. And if it weren't Trump, I'd be happy for whatever President was doing it...even Obama (not that he would ever have the balls to make such a move).

Maybe you weren't paying attention to Trump for the past 30 years, or at least during his campaign for President. If you did, you knew this was probably coming.
Boy...how things have changed around here. In the pre-Trump days, when Clocker was trashing the democrats at every opportunity...he was one of the most popular posters in this place. But now...he has been relegated to the same camp as the "lowlifes" that he used to rail against. The power of the mighty "Donald" knows no limits.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:54 AM   #810
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Good for Trump.

I'll revel in my ignorance, thank me very much.

It's about time someone started ****ing with these countries. I'll take some minor short term pain for something like this. Gladly.

And I could give two ****s about any articles you or clocker post up here.
The articles I post here show that Trump's trade policies are a YUGE benefit to major corporations like the American steel industry at the expense of American consumers.

You may take the "short term pain", assuming without evidence and reasoning that it is short term, but what about the average American working stiff looking at a 10-15% increase in his cost of living? And that number comes from the Trump folk, so it might be a tad low.

The facts are that Trump is an economic illiterate, and his ideas are total nonsense, in the opinion of respected economists on both sides of the aisle. That is what my posts show, and what no Trumpette has even attempted to refute. This is not a partisan issue. Trump is dead wrong about the impact of tariffs on Americans. And the only response to facts and history and empirical evidence showing Trump is totally ignorant on the subject is MAGA and similar mindless slogans.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: