Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-16-2020, 05:29 AM   #106
hcap

Here we go. Anti-government, anti-vaxers, COVID Truthers all rolled up into a conspiracy custom made for PA off topic.

Malcontents ‘R’ Us! Ammon Bundy Unites Anti-Vaxxers, COVID Truthers, Sovereign Citizens
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/m...reign-citizens.

What do anti-vaxxers, sovereign citizens, Second Amendment die-hards and online edgelords obsessed with “Zionist Banksters” have in common?

They’re all volunteers in Ammon Bundy’s nationwide and extremely eclectic COVID-19 protest network, “People’s Rights.”

...And according to a new report from from the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights and the Montana Human Rights Network, People’s Rights’ big tent has housed everyone from skeptics of modern medicine to rank-and-file members of fringe armed groups.
Old 10-16-2020, 07:16 AM   #107
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Thev other side does not defend Nazi sympathizers. Or have an extensive history of racism.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2020
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
So...WHAT...you are defending the EXACT same thing by another name....censorship, rioting, looting....no different AT ALL...

I'm just pointing out facts....as I cry in the middle...
Old 10-16-2020, 07:21 AM   #108
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The important difference here is, I won't be looking to end my life if Trump loses.

Can hcap say the same if Trump wins? I'm not so sure.

This goes for a bunch of people here...
I'm NOT so sure the way you've bitched and moaned the last few months....shutting down off topic would = THAT...

Old 10-16-2020, 09:37 AM   #109
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Here we go. Anti-government, anti-vaxers, COVID Truthers all rolled up into a conspiracy custom made for PA off topic.

Malcontents ‘R’ Us! Ammon Bundy Unites Anti-Vaxxers, COVID Truthers, Sovereign Citizens
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/m...reign-citizens.

What do anti-vaxxers, sovereign citizens, Second Amendment die-hards and online edgelords obsessed with “Zionist Banksters” have in common?

They’re all volunteers in Ammon Bundy’s nationwide and extremely eclectic COVID-19 protest network, “People’s Rights.”

...And according to a new report from from the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights and the Montana Human Rights Network, People’s Rights’ big tent has housed everyone from skeptics of modern medicine to rank-and-file members of fringe armed groups.
"online edgelords"....lol

Is ely's name really Matt Shuham?
Old 10-16-2020, 11:45 AM   #110
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
So...WHAT...you are defending the EXACT same thing by another name....censorship, rioting, looting....no different AT ALL...

I'm just pointing out facts....as I cry in the middle...
Defending what?

Quote me defending any of what you claimed I did.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #111
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
"online edgelords"....lol

Is ely's name really Matt Shuham?
Once again you are denying the fringe alt right wing's lunacy. Not surprised. "Covid truthers" are right up your alley. You have allowed much of off topic to turn into an alternative reality.

Hey, you are entitled, but not necessarily correct.

Last edited by hcap; 10-16-2020 at 11:54 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 05:17 PM   #112
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The sad fact of it is that no matter who wins, hcap has ALREADY proven himself to be 100% irrelevant, a total baby who cries like he just filled his diaper, or wet his bed. He has been a liar, rude, vulgar, and totally disrespectful of others.

Adults will move on, hcap will linger in the pool of ignorance he thrives in today.

Kind of like the Lord of the Rings movie - no matter who won, Sauron or the Army of Me, Gollum loses - in the end, Gollum GOT hos prize, the One Ring......but you can't fix a loser.

Old 10-16-2020, 08:37 PM   #113
sammy the sage

Quote:
Defending what?

Quote me defending any of what you claimed I did.
don't NEED to....you've DONE it yourself....you totally DEFLECTED, IGNORED or DODGED any negative liberal SHIT...period....

Notice tho...no TRUMPITES have whined....they KNOW he's full of shit in general....

But he HAS done 2 things pretty good....defended and protected the 1st & 2nd amendments to THE constitution......which NO f'g liberal wants....so that's ALL that matters to them...

and....you know what....I can LIVE with....much as I despise him as person....

still...i will NOT vote for him....but I will DAMN SURE NEVER vote for a liberal as LONG as I breathe....period...

SSSooooo..............the fact that you WILL vote liberal....CONVICTS you of of SUPPORTING the VERY things you claim to BE against....

how sad....
Old 10-17-2020, 06:09 AM   #114
tucker6

Quote:
don't NEED to....you've DONE it yourself....you totally DEFLECTED, IGNORED or DODGED any negative liberal SHIT...period....

Notice tho...no TRUMPITES have whined....they KNOW he's full of shit in general....

But he HAS done 2 things pretty good....defended and protected the 1st & 2nd amendments to THE constitution......which NO f'g liberal wants....so that's ALL that matters to them...

still...i will NOT vote for him....but I will DAMN SURE NEVER vote for a liberal as LONG as I breathe....period...

SSSooooo..............the fact that you WILL vote liberal....CONVICTS you of of SUPPORTING the VERY things you claim to BE against....

how sad....
A vote not to vote is a vote for liberalism. The “enemy of my enemy is my friend” comes into play here. So does “don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good”.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2020, 09:52 AM   #115
hcap

Quote:

how sad....
Again in English please.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:56 AM   #116
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Sammy, you are in an important State. You should vote.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:13 AM   #117
stuball

Yes the left

Lefties are making a huge mistake in creating this shit storm Americans may be complacent but try to take away our freedoms and we will fight back with all the powers at our disposal - please realize we are not defenseless - I know my words will not stop them from trying but there are millions upon millions out here that feel the same way.. I say stand up Patriotic Americans
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2020, 10:15 AM   #118
stuball

you need help

Quote:
Again in English please.
Call a social worker I hear they are good at explaining things
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2020, 10:57 AM   #119
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
Call a social worker I hear they are good at explaining things
What have you got against social workers? A non political profession. But yes, they are certainly better than many of you.

Particularly better than many illiterate Trumpites
Old 10-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #120
tucker6

Quote:
What have you got against social workers? A non political profession. But yes, they are certainly better than many of you.

Particularly better than many illiterate Trumpites
The average social worker is paid $15/hr for a reason. Same as a Walmart stock boy or McD burger flipper.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: