Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-26-2018, 06:58 AM   #466
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
We don't know that. Could be true... Could not.
If you could read and understand, you would know.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #467
upthecreek

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 08:03 PM   #468
davew

House Intel committee leak says no collusion found... Schiff says just getting started
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 08:41 PM   #469
elysiantraveller

Maybe there something here and not what any of us think...

<insert conspiracy theory>

I am considering the possibility that the Russians have something on Trump.

I'm going to say this as clearly as possible to not start a flame war... I'm not saying there was collusion.

What I am saying is I think Trump may be slightly compromised and the Russians may have some leverage on him. Here is why I think this:

1) This Administration has done and said nothing negative about Russia since coming to the White House. Easy examples would be their unwillingness to enact sanctions passed by both houses and just recently unwilling to condemn the recent assassination in England. The second is just SOP... you say "bad Russia don't do that" and go about your day but not a peep.

2) Ignoring this most recent flop by the GOP there is no denying the Russian government favored Trump over Hillary and a lot of their actions (the proven meddling) was aimed for Trump and against Hillary. This would make perfect sense if you had leverage over one and not necessarily the other.

I'm not saying he's a Manchurian Candidate and this theory would have to agree collusion didn't take place. Just merely positing to could be the Russians have leverage on the President.

<takes off tinfoil hat>

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 03-12-2018 at 08:43 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #470
davew

well, at least Mueller has the 'obstruction of justice' charge to play.....
Old 03-13-2018, 07:35 AM   #471
woodtoo

House Intel Committee

"We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between
the Trump campaign and the Russians" Majority Staff Mike Conaway

Its a wrap folks, nothing, nada, nil, zip. No contact. A ruse as we've known all along.

Now ex-DNI head James Clapper has some splaining to do...lying leaking obstructing ...
caught in the act
Old 03-13-2018, 09:13 AM   #472
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Maybe there something here and not what any of us think...

<insert conspiracy theory>

I am considering the possibility that the Russians have something on Trump.

I'm going to say this as clearly as possible to not start a flame war... I'm not saying there was collusion.

What I am saying is I think Trump may be slightly compromised and the Russians may have some leverage on him. Here is why I think this:

1) This Administration has done and said nothing negative about Russia since coming to the White House. Easy examples would be their unwillingness to enact sanctions passed by both houses and just recently unwilling to condemn the recent assassination in England. The second is just SOP... you say "bad Russia don't do that" and go about your day but not a peep.

2) Ignoring this most recent flop by the GOP there is no denying the Russian government favored Trump over Hillary and a lot of their actions (the proven meddling) was aimed for Trump and against Hillary. This would make perfect sense if you had leverage over one and not necessarily the other.

I'm not saying he's a Manchurian Candidate and this theory would have to agree collusion didn't take place. Just merely positing to could be the Russians have leverage on the President.

<takes off tinfoil hat>
Not sure what the Russians could have on Trump that the opposition and/or the general public doesn't already believe to be true about him anyway...

After all that's come out about Trump, starting with the Access Hollywood video, unless they have him on video personally performing abortions on Russian women and then using the end result in a little "spirit cooking ala Podesta," I just don't see it...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 09:19 AM   #473
chadk66

It's just amazing how long this little wet dream of the liberals continues to go on. And they will just continue on down the road with it until it costs them in this next election.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 09:39 AM   #474
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not sure what the Russians could have on Trump that the opposition and/or the general public doesn't already believe to be true about him anyway...

After all that's come out about Trump, starting with the Access Hollywood video, unless they have him on video personally performing abortions on Russian women and then using the end result in a little "spirit cooking ala Podesta," I just don't see it...
Who knows... felt a conspiracy guy like yourself would at least appreciate the attempt.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 10:07 AM   #475
davew

This is just the house Intel committee, they have no power anyway. Adam Schiff must be slow or just can't follow because he feels it is just getting started ...

The Mueller investigation is in full swing and any day there will be a leak about some incriminating evidence. I wonder if the Russians gave Trump the password to Hillarys' private email account? I guess the FBI would know having all digital and transcribed audio communications of many on the campaign for months...
Old 03-13-2018, 11:21 AM   #476
upthecreek

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2018, 02:05 PM   #477
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The House Intel Committee has FINALLY ended its 14 month long investigation into the Trump Russia Collusion allegation and have found NO EVIDENCE supporting that allegation! Trump’s campaign DID NOT COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA!
There was also no evidence of any MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING FOUND.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:17 PM   #478
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
There was also no evidence of any MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING FOUND.
Maybe so, but I have doubts about group of Congress Critters calling themselves an "Intelligence" Committee.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:55 PM   #479
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Maybe so, but I have doubts about group of Congress Critters calling themselves an "Intelligence" Committee.
If you add up all their IQ's there is a sign of intelligence.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:28 PM   #480
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The committee has an IQ of 165!

14, 12, 8, 16, 13.........