Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 05-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
calltopost
Frito Bandito

Anyone use EZ Horseplay in VA?

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are. I'm pretty pleased with it.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
adwplayingfool

I have an account there I just re activated last week. I live in Northern Virginia and have used the site sparingly over the last two years. I went more from a layout desire using xpressbet and TS but am coming back to the financial benefits of EZ horseplay. Rebates, albeit minor ones, on every dollar up to 30k each 3 month cycle and then a very good (at least for virginia at that dollar amount of handle) 2% reward for each dollar over 30k per quarter. My level of play was so minimal before I had no problem taking the lame rebates from TS and xpressbet but now I am pushing through much higher numbers and want every penny in rebates I can get. At 2% for every dollar over 30k per quarter I will be getting far more back. What is your experience as far as ACH withdrawals go as I have not made one yet? How long does it take to hit your account?
adwplayingfool is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
calltopost
Frito Bandito

I have to do my deposits in person at an OTB location or use a Green Dot MoneyPak card. My bank will not allow me to transfer money to EZ Horseplay.

You spend more than 30k per quarter?! Wow man!

I like the way the site is set up. The videos are usually pretty clear from all the tracks. Also they have great phone support - I can call in to place a bet really efficiently.

I hit a big ticket and had them mail me a check when I wanted to withdraw money.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #4
adwplayingfool

I definitley agree the Video quality is very nice and the site runs fast even on big race days as there is not too much traffic slowing down and lagging video etc. Unfortunately I don't have easy access to OTB's as Richmond is 90 miles away from me and that is the closest location. Do you recall what bank the check they issued you was written on? If it is a major bank I may opt for that rather than the ACH so I can just have it overnighted and walk in to a branch and cash it. So far I have no real complaints just always leary about turn around times when I want to take out money because many sites are quick to take the deposit but take their time with withdrawals.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
calltopost
Frito Bandito

It is a major bank for sure but I forget which one.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
adwplayingfool

Took my first small check to see speed and the bank it came from and wow, check requested last monday and showed up Wednesday from Oregon! It was on a major bank as well as you stated so it was a piece of cake walking in the branch down the street and walking out cash in hand. Requested a small pinpocket withdrawal as well and equal impressed that it hit my account the next day but it did cost $2. No complaints thus far other than they do not carry a few of the smaller tracks.

Last edited by adwplayingfool; 05-14-2011 at 06:15 PM.