Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: Who is Lying--Trump or Comey
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Who is Lying--Trump or Comey

Old 05-17-2017, 08:45 PM   #1
barn32
tmrpots

Who is Lying--Trump or Comey--Poll

I mean, one of them has to be lying, right?
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
Actor
Librocubicularist

Shouldn't "both of them" and "neither of them" be choices on the ballot?
Old 05-17-2017, 09:04 PM   #3
davew

Does it matter? Comey will not tell Congress that Trump tried to influence his investigation because he did not tell the DOJ at the time, which is required by law. So if he testifies Trump did, Comey will do jail time...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #4
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Shouldn't "both of them" and "neither of them" be choices on the ballot?
I can agree with that, I think the President made it clear to the director to shit or get off the pot. Meaning the President wants his agenda to advance, when Flynn lied to Vice President Mike Pence it took two whole days for the President to drop the axe. BFD
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 09:53 PM   #5
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Does it matter? Comey will not tell Congress that Trump tried to influence his investigation because he did not tell the DOJ at the time, which is required by law. So if he testifies Trump did, Comey will do jail time...
I learn somthing new every day. Thanks for sharp post.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 10:00 PM   #6
_______
Veteran

I know it won't be a popular opinion here but if I had to cast a vote, it would be against the guy who led the "Obama is a Nigerian Muslim" meme for 8 years.

Or the "I would have won the popular vote but for millions of illegals voting".

Or the "Obama wiretapped me" (this one is particularly ironic given his warning to Comey).

Or the boatload of other lies that won't matter to anyone because, let's face it, Trump is their guy.

We get it. Trump wins any poll of the occupants of his lower intestines. Everyone in there is invested.

Shocking.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
We get it. Trump wins any poll of the occupants of his lower intestines. Everyone in there is invested.
Nice mirror you got there, fella.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 PM   #8
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nice mirror you got there, fella.

It would be a lie for me to say that I'm sorry you don't like the reflection.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:21 PM   #9
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
I know it won't be a popular opinion here but if I had to cast a vote, it would be against the guy who led the "Obama is a Nigerian Muslim" meme for 8 years.
Sorry, Tom's not part of the poll
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 12:45 AM   #10
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Gee, I always thought the police squeeze the low level street dealer to get the big time supplier.In your scenario, they're letting the big fish lead them to the minnow...

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 02:14 AM   #11
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Gee, I always thought the police squeeze the low level street dealer to get the big time supplier.In your scenario, they're letting the big fish lead them to the minnow...
you do not understand who the boss is (don't feel bad, neither do the democrat politicians, some old time republican politicians, most of the media, some of the biased bureaucrats in the NSA/CIA/FBI, and some judges)
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 08:58 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
Or the "Obama wiretapped me" (this one is particularly ironic given his warning to Comey).
Funny how you still deem this one a lie, given all the evidence that has surfaced since that tweet.

Did Obama go there himself and flip the switch and put on the headphones and place a bug in Trump's phone?

No. But the results were pretty much the same, weren't they? Yes they were. You can spin it around and tell me what a liar Trump is, but the general sense is that, yes, Obama did wiretap Trump. Not personally (as the President has lots of resources at his disposal and doesn't actually have to do a lot of things HIMSELF). Not via actual wiretap. But the results were the same.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 08:59 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I believe the poll question and the poll response choices are not well thought out or put together effectively, which will bring meaningless results - like most snap internet polls.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2017, 09:37 AM   #14
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Funny how you still deem this one a lie, given all the evidence that has surfaced since that tweet.

Did Obama go there himself and flip the switch and put on the headphones and place a bug in Trump's phone?

No. But the results were pretty much the same, weren't they? Yes they were. You can spin it around and tell me what a liar Trump is, but the general sense is that, yes, Obama did wiretap Trump. Not personally (as the President has lots of resources at his disposal and doesn't actually have to do a lot of things HIMSELF). Not via actual wiretap. But the results were the same.
It's odd the mental gymnastics you folks are willing to go through to make some poorly thought through tweet "true"

The U.S. was routinely monitoring communications of the Russian ambassador. He spoke to Mike Flynn. Thus, "Obama wiretapped Trump".

I guess intelligence agencies are supposed to turn off the eavesdropping when Russian spies talk to anyone on Trump's team?
Old 05-18-2017, 10:24 AM   #15
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
you do not understand who the boss is (don't feel bad, neither do the democrat politicians, some old time republican politicians, most of the media, some of the biased bureaucrats in the NSA/CIA/FBI, and some judges)
Oh , now I get it.

Trump is above the law.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply