Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-16-2017, 12:01 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Seth Rich murder: Wikileaks

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

"When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]."
Old 05-16-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
davew

We need more info on Russia meddling in the last presidential campaign. Did Seth give the keys to the Russians and they killed him to cover their tracks?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 01:41 AM   #3
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

My favorite part was when Hillary and her closest aides all rallied around this 'senseless' tragedy and vowed to find the perps and bring them to justice if it was the last thing they do.

Memba when that happened?
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 07:43 AM   #4
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89 View Post
My favorite part was when Hillary and her closest aides all rallied around this 'senseless' tragedy and vowed to find the perps and bring them to justice if it was the last thing they do.

Memba when that happened?

The similarities to OJ story are interesting.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:47 AM   #5
classhandicapper

How was this for good timing on my part yesterday?

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=172
Old 05-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #6
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
We need more info on Russia meddling in the last presidential campaign. Did Seth give the keys to the Russians and they killed him to cover their tracks?
It seems very likely now that Seth Rick leaked the info to wikileaks.

From the very start Assange has been saying that the source of the DNC material was not the Russians. When Seth Rich got murdered Assange offered a reward for information leading to whoever murdered Rich and STRONGLY hinted that Rich was the source of the DNC leaks.

Why in the world would he do any of that unless he knew the mainstream narrative of it being a robbery was bullshit?
Old 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #7
classhandicapper

"Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]."

If Seth Rich's murder was an assassination related to him leaking info from the DNC and the police were told to "stand down", I want to reopen about 20 other cases of murders, suicides and accidents involving people with close ties to the Clintons/democrats and scandals.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:01 PM   #8
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Some of you are watching way too much television:

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
It seems very likely now that Seth Rick leaked the info to wikileaks.

From the very start Assange has been saying that the source of the DNC material was not the Russians. When Seth Rich got murdered Assange offered a reward for information leading to whoever murdered Rich and STRONGLY hinted that Rich was the source of the DNC leaks.

Why in the world would he do any of that unless he knew the mainstream narrative of it being a robbery was bullshit?
You're kind of slow, aren't you? He would do it because he knows that admitting the truth-that the information came from the Russians-was the same as admitting that he colluded with a foreign power to influence an American election.
ETA: it took me five seconds after reading your post to figure that out.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You're kind of slow, aren't you? He would do it because he knows that admitting the truth-that the information came from the Russians-was the same as admitting that he colluded with a foreign power to influence an American election.
Why would Assange care either way?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why would Assange care either way?
Go to the slow class with classhandicapper. Because conspiring with a foreign power to influence an election is a crime.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:59 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

"When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]."
As a former cop-allegedly-I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of hearsay evidence. If not, there is an example in BOLD above. An unnamed source with no corroboration. And we are supposed to take Wheeler's word that that is what he said. This would not last five minutes in a court of law.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:03 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Go to the slow class with classhandicapper. Because conspiring with a foreign power to influence an election is a crime.
Only if it occurs n this country. By a U.S. Citizen who could be prosecuted.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And I'm supposedly the slow one? Do you even know what you're typing?

I'll ask again. Why would Assange care either way? (Hint, he's not a US citizen, he's already a marked man...why would he care if it became known he collaborated with Russia or with Seth Rich...what would it matter?)
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #15
davew

Quote:
What crime is that? a crime against democrat party?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: