Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-09-2017, 09:54 PM   #61
magwell

Bottom line, this is like a hostage situation, the crazy little puke is holding a gun to SK and we have to figure out how to take him out without SK getting hurt and I'm sure we will figure it out......
Old 08-09-2017, 10:21 PM   #62
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Reread my original post... you know the one that started the thread.

I did more than once, you make a feeble attempt to say Hey look boys and girls Trump's drawing red lines too. Guess what not going there because the President is a man of action swinging two, I want to see things come to a head. This bullshit game needs no more decades, so the thread does not go to the direction you want because it bees that ways somes times.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2017, 10:31 PM   #63
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magwell View Post
Bottom line, this is like a hostage situation, the crazy little puke is holding a gun to SK and we have to figure out how to take him out without SK getting hurt and I'm sure we will figure it out......
Far from it.

Haven't read through all the other posts, but this shit is as serious as it gets.

NOKO has nukes. Has missiles to deliver them to our very livelihood in America.

Hostage situation? WE are in enemy/ally territory with North Korea/South Korea/China/Russia/Japan.... all at hand.

That is 4 of the 5 biggest armies/military on the planet right now. This isn't fun and games.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2017, 11:18 PM   #64
magwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Far from it.

Haven't read through all the other posts, but this shit is as serious as it gets.

NOKO has nukes. Has missiles to deliver them to our very livelihood in America.

Hostage situation? WE are in enemy/ally territory with North Korea/South Korea/China/Russia/Japan.... all at hand.

That is 4 of the 5 biggest armies/military on the planet right now. This isn't fun and games.
There is no way he can reach us and never will, that being said the only damage he can do now is to SK and that's like I said the problem ........
Old 08-09-2017, 11:32 PM   #65
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magwell View Post
There is no way he can reach us and never will, that being said the only damage he can do now is to SK and that's like I said the problem ........
You ever read "Art of War"? Written by Sun Tzu. (China)

Never underestimate your opponent.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:06 AM   #66
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
You ever read "Art of War"? Written by Sun Tzu. (China)

Never underestimate your opponent.
Agree 100%. Pretty incredible that people speak with such certainty about things they know very little about especially considering the consequnces if they are wrong.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 07:41 AM   #67
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32;2205038[B
][Sorry, I've been fighting like a Banshee trying to get back some of the 5K Trump cost me yesterday (and this morning) with his goddamn bullshit.]
[/B]
China could starve NK to death. People want to eat. The onus has been on China for a long time now and everybody knows that. Cut off Korea's food and fuel and then they'd know the entire world was serious.

We could force China's hand by refusing to buy their products, trade tariffs etc. But obviously, China has yet to see this as the serious threat that it is.

China has to be made aware that we aren't playing games anymore.

I'm certain we all believe that Trump's remarks are just rhetoric. (And the markets overreacted, as usual, but more than normal this time. I always knew the "Korea" thing would be what sent volatility rocketing.) But he has backed himself into a corner.

Of course the alternative, from people smarter than me, is to accept the fact that NK is now a nuclear power. As unacceptable as that is, if it isn't a fact already it soon will be.

If we annihilate NK, South Korea and Toyko will probably fall.

There is no good answer, but bloviating line in the sand rhetoric just sets the world on edge, and is just another way for the attention starving Trump to put himself in the limelight.

The entire world must put pressure on China.
So, reality is you really don't give two shits about Seoul, the poor people of NK, or any other sit. Your concern stems from losing 5k????
How much have you made on this historic rise over the last few months???
Bet your ass wasn't complaining then.....
Pitiful!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 11:24 AM   #68
barn32
tmrpots

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
So, reality is you really don't give two shits about Seoul, the poor people of NK, or any other sit. Your concern stems from losing 5k????
How much have you made on this historic rise over the last few months???
Bet your ass wasn't complaining then.....
Pitiful!
Mike said he lost money too, asshole. Are you going to give him your misguided shit too?

Learn how to read then come back and play.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #69
fast4522

Mike is a big boy, he understands investing in markets have risk and is a gamble. You should take a deep long look into your mirror, NO ONE is going to tippy toe for your investments. Bone heads need to hear in real time in the same way that they talk. We are all looking for the best possible result in this crisis, heed that.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #70
_______
Veteran

N. Korea is awfully close and will undoubtedly get there, but they can't reach the U.S. mainland with a nuclear missile yet.

They have a missile that, when unarmed, has the range to reach the west coast. They have a miniaturized nuke to put on that missile. They haven't yet demonstrated that they have a missile that, when armed, has that range.

Which explains why they are currently threatening Guam.

That said, it's telling that when our President takes his oratory cues from the N. Korean's, his supporter's here rally around the petulant child's rhetoric.

Because, you know, they started it.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 06:49 PM   #71
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
That said, it's telling that when our President takes his oratory cues from the N. Korean's, his supporter's here rally around the petulant child's rhetoric.
He's not taking his oratory cues from anyone except himself. That's who he is...refreshing...different...not the same old bullshit that got us into this whole mess in the first place.

It's amazing how Trump is taking so much shit for what has been developing right under our noses during Clinton, Bush and Obama.

Incredible, really.

Nobody (except Hannity) is talking about where the real blame for all this lies...it's all Trump's fault...:l ol:

You guys are hilarious...you and elly...

Keep taking me to school though...it's really been an eye-opener...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Let's take bets on who is going to get all the credit IF this "crisis" gets resolved without military action being necessary....

The windows are open...place your bets...

I'll start out by saying Trump will get ZERO credit from elly and _____, as well as CNN and all the other major news media outlets...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 07:13 PM   #73
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
N. Korea is awfully close and will undoubtedly get there, but they can't reach the U.S. mainland with a nuclear missile yet.

They have a missile that, when unarmed, has the range to reach the west coast. They have a miniaturized nuke to put on that missile. They haven't yet demonstrated that they have a missile that, when armed, has that range.

Which explains why they are currently threatening Guam.

Because, you know, they started it.
Blah, blah, blah.

Blah blah blah blah, and ba blah blah blah.

I have no clue what I'm talking about, so I'll try to sound smart.

(all the above has been interpreted for you convenience).
Old 08-10-2017, 10:17 PM   #74
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Let's take bets on who is going to get all the credit IF this "crisis" gets resolved without military action being necessary....

The windows are open...place your bets...

I'll start out by saying Trump will get ZERO credit from elly and _____, as well as CNN and all the other major news media outlets...
You don't get credit for manufacturing a crises and then solving said crises.

That would be like me taking a shit and then being congratulated for flushing.

A political example would be Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crises. Needlessly bringing the world to the brink.

Furthermore Trump said any more threats and we attack. They threatened... again...

I also want to make it very clear that I do understand a war may be necessary. What I find appalling is how many of you are super enthused about the way this president is potentially ambling into one.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 08-10-2017 at 10:21 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2017, 11:27 PM   #75
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You don't get credit for manufacturing a crises and then solving said crises.

That would be like me taking a shit and then being congratulated for flushing.

A political example would be Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crises. Needlessly bringing the world to the brink.

Furthermore Trump said any more threats and we attack. They threatened... again...

I also want to make it very clear that I do understand a war may be necessary. What I find appalling is how many of you are super enthused about the way this president is potentially ambling into one.
I can't agree more.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: