Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-26-2019, 07:54 PM   #3736
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
when he said he did not know who FusionGPS was or Steele, that told us all we needed to know.
Exactly!
He must have been the only man in North America who didn't know that or he was out and out lying.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 08:21 PM   #3737
Tor Ekman

One of my colleagues, a 70-ish NYC baby boomer liberal with self-acknowledged Trump Derangement Syndrome was aghast at Mueller's feeble mindedness and is now crestfallen with his belief that Trump is a shoe-in for re-election. #winning #MAGA
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 08:22 PM   #3738
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
How you could investigate for 2 years and not know that really puts either your integrity or your brain in question.

It seems clear to me the whole charade was designed to last past the mid term elections.
and it worked, the dims got the house .... if Barr did not get in there, the investigation would have gone on until next election
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 09:03 PM   #3739
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Nadler admits Mueller is incompetent. A view I have put forward in this thread.

According to Nadler the evidence of the President's corruption is outside of the four corners of the Mueller, in name only, report. Mueller couldn't find this evidence in plain sight.

Also, Schiff is now accusing the President of money laundering. Projection?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-26-2019 at 09:07 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 09:05 PM   #3740
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
To quote PeeWee Herman, "No, you are.
There were ten instances of obstruction of justice in the report. To everyone of them, Mueller said, yes, that did occur. Mueller was asked several times if he had exonerated Trump. Each time he answered "NO" EMPHATICALLY!!

A Republican congressman asked Mueller, "Would you charge Trump with crimes after he leaves office?" Mueller responded, "Yes." As if he couldn't believe what he was hearing, the Congressman repeated the question. Again,
Mueller responded in the affirmative.

It's as if you guys watched the hearing with the sound off. Actually, I doubt if you watched it at all.
You really are off your rocker....You've fallen and can't get up AND you should stay down when your beat.....Indeed, you are beaten, defeated and have lost.

Rep. Matt Gaetz Takes Out Feeble Mueller

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 07-26-2019 at 09:06 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 09:44 PM   #3741
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
To quote PeeWee Herman, "No, you are.
There were ten instances of obstruction of justice in the report. To everyone of them, Mueller said, yes, that did occur. Mueller was asked several times if he had exonerated Trump. Each time he answered "NO" EMPHATICALLY!!

A Republican congressman asked Mueller, "Would you charge Trump with crimes after he leaves office?" Mueller responded, "Yes." As if he couldn't believe what he was hearing, the Congressman repeated the question. Again,
Mueller responded in the affirmative.

It's as if you guys watched the hearing with the sound off. Actually, I doubt if you watched it at all.
Speaking of watching and hearing, YOU misquoted Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.)

Mueller answered a question that did not mention Trump specifically. He answered a generic question and hooked all of you salivating, closed-minded libs.

Furthermore: Specifically, what crimes would Trump be charged with, considering Mueller's "correct the record" response?

Quote:
The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance.

In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
Furthermore:

Quote:
In early May, Attorney General William Barr testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee that Mueller "reiterated several times in a group meeting that he was not saying that but for the OLC opinion he would have found obstruction."

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 03:15 AM   #3742
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Are you forgetting the DOJ already weighed in on the matter and our lengthy discussion about what is required,nexus and intent and the Supreme Court cases? No obstruction. Both DAG Rosenstein and AG Barr said the President acts did not obstruct.

Per Mueller's sworn testimony no obstruction, per the DOJ no obstruction. Case closed.
I am not. As I told you the 3 elements of OOJ were met in many instances in part 2 of Mueller's report. I brought up Neal Katyal, and the over 1,000 former federal prosecutors, both republican and democrat who concluded that any one other than the president would be indicted. Contrary to Trump's PERSONAL (lackey), attorney general Barr.

1)-Per Mueller: Declined to determine guilt or innocence as his interpretation of the OLC memo. Therefore a yes or no conclusion on exoneration was not applicable. A big N..A.

2)-Per DOJ: Barr is in the minority of the legal opinion. He is wrong concluding his investigator Mueller..... found no guilt. When Mueller declined to even consider the question.

Per 2) logically does not follow Per) 1 .

Barr is either failing the test for a competent A.J., or is outright lying.

Having said all that, that is not the issue I objected to you claiming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire
Pure B.S.

Mueller under oath testified his investigation was not hindered. Mueller's testimony speaks for itself, no obstruction.
Only because some more level headed Trump associates prevented him from pulling the switch. Btw counselor, you are aware O.O.J. does not require the completion of that obstruction. Just the attempt suffices
Remember? Just the attempt suffices

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-...stice-offenses

United States v. Russell, 255 U.S. 138 (1921). In Russell, the Supreme Court held:

The word of the section is "endeavor," and by using it the section got rid of the technicalities which might be urged as besetting the word "attempt," and it describes any effort or essay to accomplish the evil purpose that the section was enacted to prevent . . . . The section . . . is not directed at success in corrupting a juror but at the "endeavor" to do so. Experimental approaches to the corruption of a juror are the "endeavor" of the section.

Corrupt attempt

"obstruction of justice statutes can be interpreted to apply to the president, and that the president obstructs justice when his motive for intervening in an investigation is to further personal or narrowly partisan interests, rather than to advance the public good.

Last edited by hcap; 07-27-2019 at 03:21 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 03:47 AM   #3743
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
How you could investigate for 2 years and not know that really puts either your integrity or your brain in question.

It seems clear to me the whole charade was designed to last past the mid term elections.
It's also quite clear Magoo Mueller was hand picked as a Token Republican... to give the appearance of unbiaseness nothing more. He took money under false penitence... he lead nothing. As we can now say the Witch Hunt was run by a gaggle of Angry Clinton Lawyers. I believe the first time Magoo Mueller seen the report was when AG Barr went over it with him.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:04 AM   #3744
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
It's also quite clear Magoo Mueller was hand picked as a Token Republican... to give the appearance of unbiaseness nothing more. He took money under false penitence... he lead nothing. As we can now say the Witch Hunt was run by a gaggle of Angry Clinton Lawyers. I believe the first time Magoo Mueller seen the report was when AG Barr went over it with him.
A LOT OF TOKENS....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

American lawyer and government official who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013.

A graduate of Princeton University and New York University, Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving a Bronze Star for heroism and a Purple Heart. He subsequently attended the University of Virginia School of Law. Mueller is a registered Republican in Washington, D.C., and was appointed and reappointed to Senate-confirmed positions by presidents George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.[5][6]

In will not dispute he was not at the top of his game during the testimony, but to discount his record of public service and unbiased investigations in order to defend your moron king is absurd. Particularly as to his warning about the Russian election meddling.

Last edited by hcap; 07-27-2019 at 04:06 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 07:55 AM   #3745
fast4522

Robert Mueller is all of that and is also a globalist who supports the lefts agenda, anyone with a open mind could clearly see in plain sight the man who really does not care about the law anymore. Tomorrow if someone gave him a job that would last for another two years would receive a big mushy kiss from him, nothing else would matter.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 09:11 AM   #3746
Tor Ekman

Old 07-27-2019, 09:12 AM   #3747
Tor Ekman

Old 07-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #3748
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Robert Mueller is all of that and is also a globalist who supports the lefts agenda, anyone with a open mind could clearly see in plain sight the man who really does not care about the law anymore. Tomorrow if someone gave him a job that would last for another two years would receive a big mushy kiss from him, nothing else would matter.
The man is 74 years old.

He has lived a long and distinguished career as a strong, caring, and good man.

Don't let the Dems plan of putting him in charge of a sham investigation as a figurehead sway your mind. That is what the Democrat party does.

What you should be angry about is Jerry "tuck my tits into my belt" Nadler. That guy is the asshat of all asshats.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 09:24 AM   #3749
davew

hcap, there seem to be a flaw in your logic. Concluding someone is lying because different than what you accept as absolute truth from a liar seems wrong.

Could you please post a link to your source of over 1000 fired federal prosecutors who say anyone would be indicted for obstruction with a preponderance of similar hearsay evidence like part 2 of Mueller's report?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-27-2019, 09:37 AM   #3750
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
The man is 74 years old.

He has lived a long and distinguished career as a strong, caring, and good man.

Don't let the Dems plan of putting him in charge of a sham investigation as a figurehead sway your mind. That is what the Democrat party does.

What you should be angry about is Jerry "tuck my tits into my belt" Nadler. That guy is the asshat of all asshats.
How do you explain Mueller's two years of silence of being obviously hoodwinked. Did he all of sudden turn democrat.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply