Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-30-2024, 11:42 PM   #16
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How much did Trump contribute? It wouldn’t surprise me if he asked for campaign contributions at the wake. I give Trump zero credit for attending the wake for officer Diller. It matters why you do something.

BTW, Biden did call Mayor Adams and offer condolences on the death of officer Diller.
It is not that amazing that no one gives a rats ass what you credit or not, just like you are not here.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2024, 07:13 AM   #17
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
How much did Trump contribute? It wouldn’t surprise me if he asked for campaign contributions at the wake. I give Trump zero credit for attending the wake for officer Diller. It matters why you do something.

BTW, Biden did call Mayor Adams and offer condolences on the death of officer Diller.
Phone call? A friggin phone call to a completely unrelated politician who contributed to this officers death by allowing policies that endanger officers?

You are a straight up asshole
Old 03-31-2024, 09:59 AM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING these days...is a gaslight project for guys like mostpost.
Old 03-31-2024, 10:12 AM   #19
don

Good Lord
Unbelievable a person is so cold
don is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2024, 11:00 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
Good Lord
Unbelievable a person is so cold
Speaking of cold, it's sad these guys don't have the actual BALLS to say what they really want to say.

You can tell because most if not all of the more vocal leftists on this board have said NOTHING about this murder.
Old 03-31-2024, 11:52 AM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Trump was invited there. THE FAMILY wanted him there.
So Biden called the mayor.....the chicken shit scumbag was afraid to talk to the family. F Biden and Adams and YOU.
Old 03-31-2024, 08:25 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

The killer, Guy Rivera had a gun charge as his 21st arrest. Since he had a previous conviction for a violent felony it is illegal for him to be in possession of a gun. I could not find the details but that was in April 2023, it appears he served no time and just by the dates could have served not even a year. The max penalty for a violent felon caught with a gun is 10 years. If that POS even got a year Officer Diller goes home to his family that day and not to the morgue.

Putting violent felons away for gun charges would save countless lives, a lot of them kill when even a couple years for their previous gun crimes would have them behind bars instead of committing murder.

When are we going to ENFORCE our current common sense gun laws?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2024, 09:22 PM   #23
ElKabong

Quote:

Biden called adams to say Happy Tranny Day. They then went to watch a boys basketball game together and talk about showering with their daughters.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply