Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-10-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Black Americans......being crapped on by Dems

Why this is a surprise to anyone is beyond me. Blacks have been screwed by Dems for the last 50 years. This will make it worse though.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...esty-j-delgado

"JULY 9, 2014 4:09 PM
Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty
Democrats throw black voters under the bus.
By A. J. Delgado

One of the sleeper issues surrounding the debate on amnesty for illegal immigrants – an inconvenient one that no proponent of a widespread amnesty wishes to acknowledge – is the devastating effect so-called immigration reform will have on African Americans.

The black unemployment rate is almost 11 percent, far higher than that of any other group profiled by labor statistics. African Americans are disproportionately employed in lower-skilled jobs – the very same jobs immigrants take. As Steven Camarota asked in a recent column, why double immigration when so many people already aren’t working?

Who will be harmed most by amnesty? African-Americans."

-snip-

"Democrats have built a brand as the party willing to stand up for black Americans, but the amnesty push shows what a false promise that was. The message to black voters is: “Yes, your ancestors endured unimaginable hardships and helped build this country, and we said we’d help you out. But now we have a new trophy wife.”

Last edited by JustRalph; 07-10-2014 at 12:50 PM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
horses4courses

That familiar refrain....

"Troll, troll, troll your boat
Gently down the stream"
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
Gently down the stream"
Not trolling when it is true.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Not trolling when it is true.
It is?

http://www.ebony.com/news-views/the-...#axzz375TaZ1ux
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Gently down the stream"
It's an article that defines exactly what is going on in many places. I have seen it in Baltimore, Charlotte and now Dallas. We actually hire people. We have to compete with other businesses. We see the pool grow and contract. It's worse now than it's ever been. It appears that illegals are having no problem getting paperwork to work in the U.S. now. Everybody has the appropriate paperwork. Very rarely do we find forged Doc's anymore.

This morning my wife had 20 apps to review for an 8.00 an hour job washing dishes. The restaurant next door pays min wage for that job, and they have no shortage of applicants. Most are Hispanic. Our kitchen is 75% black. They are paid more. But when the guy next door is paying less, he has an advantage. The market is getting worse for low end workers. Historically young blacks.

The underground market is getting worse too. Not a week goes by that someone doesn't knock on my door offering to cut my grass etc for less than the guy who is already doing it. How is an extra 300k young people in Texas and Arizona going to change things? I can bet it will be easy to predict. 90k came into Texas in the last ninety days. Some went to Oklahoma. It's going to hurt people. Young people. Minorities more than others. You can't flood a State with that many young people looking for work and it not have some kind of repercussions.

It will hurt those willing to work and overburden State resources. Welfare, WIC, 911, Police and Fire etc. all will feel it. The poor will suffer the most.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:36 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Sorry Dan. Not buying. First that article was written before the latest "problem" as Obama likes to call it. They might want wait and see how it plays out and do their research again in five years.

I also looked at the links provided. I call bullshit. As we lose kitchen staff, it happens on a regular basis, the wage is going to go down. I don't care what research they do, we have to compete with those around us. The future doesn't look better for low wage workers, it looks much worse.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
You mean Jesse and AL are lying to us?
You mean the NAACP is pretending times are tough?

Wow.
Dan says Black leaders lie! Holy Moly!
Old 07-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #8
Capper Al

Quote:
Gently down the stream"
Funny!

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2014, 03:53 PM   #9
davew

they just need to join an union that requires english speaking ability.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #10
BlueShoe

Quote:
Gently down the stream"
Yes, and fishing should be very good for lying liberal Democrats.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:26 AM   #11
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueShoe
Yes, and fishing should be very good for lying liberal Democrats.
Exactly what the dems are hoping for!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2014, 03:14 AM   #12
cj's dad

I nominate F Dan for the most unimaginative poster here at PA. Garbage in = garbage out !!! Trolling yet again !!

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images.jpeg (2.8 KB, 167 views)

Last edited by cj's dad; 07-11-2014 at 03:16 AM.
cj's dad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2014, 06:42 PM   #13
Clocker

A black mother in Baltimore wants to know how she can get refugee status.

Quote:
On Friday's Laura Ingraham Show, Elaine, a black woman from Baltimore, expressed her outrage that President Barack Obama is putting the interests of illegal immigrant children above those of American citizens. Though the number of illegal immigrant children unlawfully entering the country has spiked since Obama unilaterally enacted his temporary amnesty program in 2012, the White House has said the primary cause of the border crisis is the rampant gang violence in Central America.

"I'm living a nightmare. My whole neighborhood is so violent. There's so much crime," she said. "I have gangs everywhere here in Baltimore! I can't let my daughter ride her bicycle outside – I can't do anything, Laura! I'm trapped here."

Elaine told Ingraham that she listens to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Obama and feels that "nobody is saying a word" while spending billions of dollars taking care of foreigners who are unlawfully in the country.

"Well, what about my neighborhood? You don't have to do it in Beverly Hills, but in the inner cities where we are suffering," she said. "My children cannot play outside. I cannot take my trash out without locking the door – it's awful. Who is going to give us anything? Where can I get asylum? Where can I get refugee status? I don't know what I can do. Nobody cares what happens to my children."
Old 07-11-2014, 06:58 PM   #14
JustRalph
Just another Facist

That call from Baltimore is very sad. I am profoundly encouraged that a black women from Baltimore is even listening to Laura Ingraham.

If blacks would wake up and smell the the coffee or realized how they have been herded and manipulated for fifty years, it would be an awakening of incredible proportions. They have to know that they are being harmed by illegal immigration more than anybody. They have to know......?..

Hear it here........

http://www.justralph.com/storage/rad...raham_clip.mp3

Last edited by JustRalph; 07-11-2014 at 07:03 PM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2014, 07:09 PM   #15
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
That call from Baltimore is very sad.
I just checked, and found that Baltimore has been governed by Democrats since 1967. About the same as most failed American cities: Detroit, Chicago, etc.