Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 04-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
TheOracle

Belmont Gap Analysis -- Morning Line 2/1's winless in last 12 on Dirt !!!

I have been starting to look at the gaps between wins for certain Morning Line Favorites and came across the 2/1 Morning Lines on the Dirt at Belmont towards the end of the season last year

The Morning Line 2/1's have been 0 for their last 12 attempts on the Dirt at Belmont since October 22nd 2016

The streak is currently 12 races in a row with no wins

Let's see if that ends today with this Morning Line 2/1 on the Dirt:

3rd race
#3 Tale of Silence

Let's see if the streak stops for opening day at Belmont!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I have been starting to look at the gaps between wins for certain Morning Line Favorites and came across the 2/1 Morning Lines on the Dirt at Belmont towards the end of the season last year

The Morning Line 2/1's have been 0 for their last 12 attempts on the Dirt at Belmont since October 22nd 2016

The streak is currently 12 races in a row with no wins

Let's see if that ends today with this Morning Line 2/1 on the Dirt:

3rd race
#3 Tale of Silence

Let's see if the streak stops for opening day at Belmont!!!

Well it just goes to show we can't be wrong all the time.

We finally got one right as #3 Tale of Silence won the 3rd race at Belmont today paying $13 across the board per $2 win place and show wager!!!

Hopefully a nice streak of wins will come next for the Morning Line 2/1's after going 0 for 12!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!
Old 04-29-2017, 01:46 PM   #3
TheOracle

Quote:
Well it just goes to show we can't be wrong all the time.

We finally got one right as #3 Tale of Silence won the 3rd race at Belmont today paying $13 across the board per $2 win place and show wager!!!

Hopefully a nice streak of wins will come next for the Morning Line 2/1's after going 0 for 12!!!

Let see if the Morning Line 2/1's can get a win streak going there are 2 listed today on the Dirt at Belmont!!!

3rd race
#5 Ackeret

5th race
#2 Hard Study

Let's see if one or both of these can get a win today at Belmont!!!
Old 04-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #4
TheOracle

Quote:
Let see if the Morning Line 2/1's can get a win streak going there are 2 listed today on the Dirt at Belmont!!!

3rd race
#5 Ackeret

5th race
#2 Hard Study

Let's see if one or both of these can get a win today at Belmont!!!

Well we were only half right today but, as I always say, sometimes you just have to take what they give you

Since yesterday the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt have yielded a profit of 84% per $2 win wager

Although #5 Ackeret was off the board, #2 Hard Study came through for the win and paid $10.10 across the board!!!

I am looking for 2 more wins within the next 4 attempts from the Morning Line 2/1's in this situation!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 04-29-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:50 PM   #5
TheOracle

I have come across more gaps regarding the 2/1 Morning Lines on the Dirt at Belmont towards the end of the season last year

The Morning Line 2/1's are 0 for their last 8 in Maiden races on the Dirt since October 10th 2016

Hopefully a nice streak of wins will emerge for the Morning Line 2/1's in Maiden races

I will pay special attention to this situation especially when it comes to Maiden Claimers!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 04-29-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:36 AM   #6
TheOracle

Quote:
Well we were only half right today but, as I always say, sometimes you just have to take what they give you

Since yesterday the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt have yielded a profit of 84% per $2 win wager

Although #5 Ackeret was off the board, #2 Hard Study came through for the win and paid $10.10 across the board!!!

I am looking for 2 more wins within the next 4 attempts from the Morning Line 2/1's in this situation!!!

Let see if the Morning Line 2/1's can keep it going today on the Dirt at Belmont!!!

There is a Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race
1st race
#4 Diversify

Let's see if #4 Diversify can make it back to back wins for the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt!!!
Old 04-30-2017, 09:37 PM   #7
TheOracle

Quote:
Let see if the Morning Line 2/1's can keep it going today on the Dirt at Belmont!!!

There is a Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race
1st race
#4 Diversify

Let's see if #4 Diversify can make it back to back wins for the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt!!!

Well we didn't get back to back wins which I was hoping to happen as #4 Diversify finished 2nd in the 1st race today at Belmont

This brings the return on the win profit down to 38% but I am hopeful that the next attempt will result in a win as the pattern has started to be a win in every other race

Let's see if the Morning Line 2/1's can get the win in the next attempt on the Dirt at Belmont

I was looking for 2 more wins within the next 4 attempts but now I don't think that will happen!!!
Old 05-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #8
TheOracle

Quote:
Well we didn't get back to back wins which I was hoping to happen as #4 Diversify finished 2nd in the 1st race today at Belmont

This brings the return on the win profit down to 38% but I am hopeful that the next attempt will result in a win as the pattern has started to be a win in every other race

Let's see if the Morning Line 2/1's can get the win in the next attempt on the Dirt at Belmont

I was looking for 2 more wins within the next 4 attempts but now I don't think that will happen!!!
The 2 wins will have to combine for more than an $8 win payout within the 4 attempts per $2 win wager
Old 05-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #9
TheOracle

Quote:
The 2 wins will have to combine for more than an $8 win payout within the 4 attempts per $2 win wager
I missed posting these 2 Morning Line 2/1s today

Race 2
Kohlhase

Race 8
Gypsum Johnny

Let's see if one of these can get the win for today at Belmont!!!
Old 05-04-2017, 10:50 PM   #10
TheOracle

Quote:
I missed posting these 2 Morning Line 2/1s today

Race 2
Kohlhase

Race 8
Gypsum Johnny

Let's see if one of these can get the win for today at Belmont!!!
Well I was hoping for back to back wins today but that just wasn't the case as #5 Kohlhase finished 2nd in the 2nd race today at Belmont

However, #5 Gypsum Johnny came through with the win today and paid $11.40 across the board!!!

If you stuck with playing the Morning Line 2/1s since opening day on the Dirt you are getting a 37% return so far on your money per $2 win wager!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and was able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-04-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:36 PM   #11
TheOracle

Quote:
Well I was hoping for back to back wins today but that just wasn't the case as #5 Kohlhase finished 2nd in the 2nd race today at Belmont

However, #5 Gypsum Johnny came through with the win today and paid $11.40 across the board!!!

If you stuck with playing the Morning Line 2/1s since opening day on the Dirt you are getting a 37% return so far on your money per $2 win wager!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and was able to make a profit!!!

These Morning Line 2/1's are available on the Dirt after scratches today at Belmon

4th race
#6 Tickled Pink

6th race
#1 Bustin It

8th race
#2 Shes So Fine

Right now the across the board percentage for the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt is right at 50% will jump off of the 2/1 train when the win place and show percentage starts to get near 30% then wait for another winless streak at around 4 to 5 in a row

Let's see what these do today!!!
Old 05-05-2017, 09:30 PM   #12
TheOracle

Quote:
These Morning Line 2/1's are available on the Dirt after scratches today at Belmon

4th race
#6 Tickled Pink

6th race
#1 Bustin It

8th race
#2 Shes So Fine

Right now the across the board percentage for the Morning Line 2/1's on the Dirt is right at 50% will jump off of the 2/1 train when the win place and show percentage starts to get near 30% then wait for another winless streak at around 4 to 5 in a row

Let's see what these do today!!!

Well the only winner for the day was #1 Bustin It and with today's losses it really ate into the profits from opening day

However, I will still keep an eye on the Morning Line 2/1's since their win percentage is still over 30% once it falls below that it is time to move on to another streak

Unbelievable how #6 Tickled Pink lost in a 3 horse race

*I had to put a value for the place position for #6 Tickled Pink

Congratulations to those who saw the #1 Bustin It play and were able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-05-2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:10 PM   #13
TheOracle

Prior to today the Morning Line 5/2's on the Dirt over a wet surface had been winless in 8 starts and I saw that the streak had extended to 9 losses in a row as of today's 8th race.

Finally, there was a break through in the 9th race with a win by #14 Vilma in the 9th race

I will watch the Morning Line 5/2's over the next few days as there has been substantial rain fall in the New York area.

Hopefully there will be win streaks coming through for the Morning Line 5/2's in this situation!!!
Old 05-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #14
TheOracle

Quote:
Prior to today the Morning Line 5/2's on the Dirt over a wet surface had been winless in 8 starts and I saw that the streak had extended to 9 losses in a row as of today's 8th race.

Finally, there was a break through in the 9th race with a win by #14 Vilma in the 9th race

I will watch the Morning Line 5/2's over the next few days as there has been substantial rain fall in the New York area.

Hopefully there will be win streaks coming through for the Morning Line 5/2's in this situation!!!

Let's see if these Morning Line 5/2's will come through with some wins today as the track is listed as Muddy for Belmont

3rd race off Turf
#9 Broken Engagement

5th race
#6 Sweetrayofsunshine

8th race
#7 Lucky Lotto

9th race
#1 Beckers Galaxy

Let's see what happens!!!
Old 05-06-2017, 09:44 PM   #15
TheOracle

Quote:
Let's see if these Morning Line 5/2's will come through with some wins today as the track is listed as Muddy for Belmont

3rd race off Turf
#9 Broken Engagement

5th race
#6 Sweetrayofsunshine

8th race
#7 Lucky Lotto

9th race
#1 Beckers Galaxy

Let's see what happens!!!

Well we had 2 wins and a place finish with the Morning Line 5/2's today on the Dirt

Both #9 Broken Engagement and #6 Sweetrayofsunshine won their respective races!!!

It would have been nice if #1 Beckers Galaxy could have also gotten a win but it was not the case today

You got a 58% return on your money per $2 win wager on the Morning Line 5/2's over the wet surface today at Belmont not too shabby!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: