Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-16-2021, 09:52 PM   #106
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
I'm thinking the AMA, FDA, CDC, etc. argues the vaccines are safe and effective and that the vaccine mandate is needed to protect the common good of the people.

I'm thinking the opposition, in addition to presenting Constitutional arguments, presents adverse events numbers in the VAERS Database over the past year for mRNA Covid vaccines vs. those for all other vaccines combined over the past 10 to 30 years as rebuttal.

Be interesting to see VAERS adverse events numbers get read into the record and mainstream media have to report on it for the first time.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-16-2021 at 09:55 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2021, 10:43 PM   #107
taxicab

taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2021, 10:43 PM   #108
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Got an email blast

All cases are headed for the 6th circuit

That court is known to be right leaning.

Cross your fingers

We need some luck, I feel jackboot thugs used this timing to hijack the country. I admit that I am outside my comfort zone not being a scientist or an immunologist making statement like we may have made things worse than they had to be. Part of my thinking is look at Germany right now, they sure as shit did not do things right now did they? Cross our fingers might be the thing to do right now.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2021, 08:19 AM   #109
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Got an email blast

All cases are headed for the 6th circuit

That court is known to be right leaning.

Cross your fingers
20 of the 27 justices were nominated by Republicans. However, a bunch of those by RINO Bush.
Old 11-17-2021, 08:46 AM   #110
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
We need some luck, I feel jackboot thugs used this timing to hijack the country. I admit that I am outside my comfort zone not being a scientist or an immunologist making statement like we may have made things worse than they had to be. Part of my thinking is look at Germany right now, they sure as shit did not do things right now did they? Cross our fingers might be the thing to do right now.
The god luck has nothing to do with this. See Prov 16:33. Prayer by the faithful would be right right thing to do right now.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:08 AM   #111
classhandicapper

Quote:
That said, I'm still amazed how government policy makers not just here in the US (but planet-wide) downplay the topic of Natural Immunity as if it doesn't exist.

Imo, if the objective behind government policy really was using science to get the best possible outcome for the population of a nation, a state, a city, etc., at the very least:

Natural Immunity would be a huge part of the conversation - as would therapeutics and early treatment protocols.
Jeff,

That's exactly why reasonable people like us are wondering what's really going on.

One thing I think is certain is that they believe in the "noble lie".

They think we are all idiots. To get us to do the right thing from their perspective they think it's OK for them to lie to us or withhold information.

They may think that if they talk about natural immunity some people will try to get Covid on purpose just to avoid vaccination. So they don't talk about it. However, it's totally insane to fire and suspend people that already have natural immunity because they won't get vaccinated too.

The worst case scenario is that the politicians, FDA, and CDC are all corrupt, getting piles of money from the drug companies, and the more the drug companies make the more they make. So as long as the vaccines are working reasonably well, they keep pushing them. However, we are at the stage where we know the vaccines don't work very well and the risks are probably higher than they are admitting. (Israel is already saying that booster immunity wanes also, they just don't know how much and how fast yet).

Another possibility is that a lot of these people (especially the media) are just complete idiots.
Old 11-17-2021, 10:09 AM   #112
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1459675860458524677

It's a good thing Twitter has censors working 'round the clock labeling videos by Doctors as 'misleading.'

Otherwise I might get the idea mRNA vaccines have side effects.

-jp

We can thank all the people whose brains were blown out of their heads by Trump...for the situation we find ourselves in now.

A bunch of delusional idiots running around telling everyone else what they have to do.

All the while ignoring certain areas of science...while at the same time screaming at US that WE are "science-deniers"
Old 11-17-2021, 10:38 AM   #113
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Jeff,

That's exactly why reasonable people like us are wondering what's really going on.

One thing I think is certain is that they believe in the "noble lie".

They think we are all idiots. To get us to do the right thing from their perspective they think it's OK for them to lie to us or withhold information.

They may think that if they talk about natural immunity some people will try to get Covid on purpose just to avoid vaccination. So they don't talk about it. However, it's totally insane to fire and suspend people that already have natural immunity because they won't get vaccinated too.

The worst case scenario is that the politicians, FDA, and CDC are all corrupt, getting piles of money from the drug companies, and the more the drug companies make the more they make. So as long as the vaccines are working reasonably well, they keep pushing them. However, we are at the stage where we know the vaccines don't work very well and the risks are probably higher than they are admitting. (Israel is already saying that booster immunity wanes also, they just don't know how much and how fast yet).

Another possibility is that a lot of these people (especially the media) are just complete idiots.
Hah...the "noble lie" -- an adjunct to moral relativism. These noble liars deceive themselves into thinking it's perfectly okay to lie to others because the cause is just. But some of us can see through this, most especially those of us who subscribe to the timeless wisdom taught in scripture, such as in Prov 11:14; 18:17. Just these two passages teach us that it is sheer folly to blindly and naively put our trust in one authority. Yet, this is precisely what this godless government demands of us! It's their way or the highway!

I, for one, confidently know that the government is in the wrong here and has not been acting in good faith since their actions and policies are contrary to scripture.
Old 11-17-2021, 11:39 AM   #114
boxcar

Looks like Biden Backed Down After All

OSHA Suspends All Activities Related to Dear Leader Biden’s VAXX Mandate

https://thelibertydaily.com/osha-sus...-vaxx-mandate/

I guess BiteMe thought it prudent to not appear defiant, after all, to the 6th Circuit Court who will soon hear this case. This is the smartest thing he has done since in office.
Old 11-17-2021, 12:51 PM   #115
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
"Weakening the immune system" this doctor said in the vid. Ya think?
Exactly, boxcar.
Old 11-17-2021, 05:20 PM   #116
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Pfizer's own clinical trial data

Alex Berenson | Nov 16, 2021
More people died in the key clinical trial for Pfizer's Covid vaccine than the company publicly reported:
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...ource=substack

Quote:
Pfizer told the world 15 people who received the vaccine in its trial had died as of mid-March. Turns out the real number then was 21, compared to only 17 deaths in people who hadn't been vaccinated.
Quote:
Further, nine vaccine recipients had died from cardiovascular events such as heart attacks or strokes, compared to six placebo recipients who died of those causes. The imbalance was small but notable, considering that regulators worldwide had found that the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines were linked to heart inflammation in young men.
Quote:
SOURCE: https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download

And buried on page 23 of the report is this stunning sentence:

From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38 deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY [vaccine] group and 17 in the placebo group.

Pfizer said publicly in July it had found 15 deaths among vaccine recipients by mid-March. But it told the FDA there were 21 - at the same data cutoff end date, March 13.

Not 15.

The placebo figure in the trial was also wrong. Pfizer had 17 deaths among placebo recipients, not 14. Nine extra deaths overall, six among vaccine recipients.

Could the discrepancy result from some odd data lag? Maybe, but the FDA briefing book also contains the number of Covid cases that Pfizer found in vaccine recipients in the trial. Those figures are EXACTLY the same as those Pfizer posted publicly in July.

Yet the death counts were different.

Pfizer somehow miscounted - or publicly misreported, or both - the number of deaths in one of the most important clinical trials in the history of medicine.

And the FDA’s figures paint a notably more worrisome picture of the vaccine than the public July numbers. Though the absolute numbers are small, overall deaths were 24 percent higher among vaccine recipients.

The update also shows that 19 vaccine recipients died between November and March, compared to 13 placebo recipients - a difference of almost 50 percent.

Say what you want about Alex Berenson but these numbers came straight from Pfizer's own vaccine clinical trial data and the FDA.

You'd think at least one of the mainstream media networks would break ranks and give this a mention.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-17-2021 at 05:33 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2021, 11:28 PM   #117
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The god luck has nothing to do with this. See Prov 16:33. Prayer by the faithful would be right right thing to do right now.
Does nothing, although I support Christians and I believe the war on religion often targets them I am not Christian. I was responding to Ralph as I often find his posts interesting and informative.

Last edited by fast4522; 11-17-2021 at 11:29 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #118
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Listen to this starting at about the 30 second mark.....a large chunk of this PAID FOR commercial is devoted to warnings about using a well established
drug, and listing to associated side effects. But with a very new vaxx, less than a year old, no side effects are mentioned, no check with doctor to see if the vaxx is right for YOU....yeah, right.

Old 11-18-2021, 11:05 AM   #119
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Listen to this starting at about the 30 second mark.....a large chunk of this PAID FOR commercial is devoted to warnings about using a well established
drug, and listing to associated side effects. But with a very new vaxx, less than a year old, no side effects are mentioned, no check with doctor to see if the vaxx is right for YOU....yeah, right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipiotOLGDY
I heard that commercial this morning on tv and was stunned that they emphasized the side effects of another drug than the one being advertised. Usually in these drug commercials they talk about how horrible the side effects are while showing grandpa playing with his grandkids, but this was completely different.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2021, 12:55 PM   #120
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipiotOLGDY
Why would you have to warn people of anything when you can't be sued no matter what happens to your "lab rats"???

The only reason those commercials list all those side affects is because the companies can be held liable if they don't.

Not so for the COVID vaccines during all of 2020 (when most people received the vaccine).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-18-2021 at 12:57 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply