Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-10-2021, 07:00 PM   #61
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
It's gonna get worse. The terrorists haven't even begun to start killing us..........

Let's just say they are on deck........
Maybe, Afghanistan is the fresh cold sore right? Next to Iran that is making Fissile material, we won't feel very complacent until this 20 year anniversary is in the rear view mirror. I think our military personnel are at a much greater danger around the globe the way policy is now. Our soft targets inside the USA are at much less risk than Europe in general, and is where I think the next 3 week story will come from. So I see it like a baseline when a President inherits from the previous President a quantified factor of risks. Obviously I am worried we are going from very sturdy position to policy that is hellbent to degrade that position.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2021, 09:00 PM   #62
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.

-jp

Old 09-10-2021, 09:04 PM   #63
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Maybe, Afghanistan is the fresh cold sore right? Next to Iran that is making Fissile material, we won't feel very complacent until this 20 year anniversary is in the rear view mirror. I think our military personnel are at a much greater danger around the globe the way policy is now. Our soft targets inside the USA are at much less risk than Europe in general, and is where I think the next 3 week story will come from. So I see it like a baseline when a President inherits from the previous President a quantified factor of risks. Obviously I am worried we are going from very sturdy position to policy that is hellbent to degrade that position.
Yeah, when I say “us” I’m pretty much including Americans all over the world. It could be anywhere. They have no fear of Biden
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2021, 10:46 PM   #64
fast4522

Quote:
Yeah, when I say “us” I’m pretty much including Americans all over the world. It could be anywhere. They have no fear of Biden
Well the fear of the United States raining down holy hell on them should no matter who is our President. The real thing that has me stumped is we are negotiating with terrorists, this is surreal to the point that if something does happen it will be viewed as we looked for it. Everything else I can put logic to and be very close to what is, I just do not understand what this is we call Biden.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:51 PM   #65
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Well the fear of the United States raining down holy hell on them should no matter who is our President. The real thing that has me stumped is we are negotiating with terrorists, this is surreal to the point that if something does happen it will be viewed as we looked for it. Everything else I can put logic to and be very close to what is, I just do not understand what this is we call Biden.
Your world ceased to exist long ago.

You just never recognized it.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:31 PM   #66
fast4522

So I was watching the Gregg Gutfeld Show (10 min. ago), Terry Schappert just said "Soft men make hard times". Drilling down it looks like he got it from. . .

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” The quote, from a postapocalyptic novel by the author G. Michael Hopf, sums up a stunningly pervasive cyclical vision of history.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:02 AM   #67
Parkview_Pirate

Just following the script...

Slo Joe is in the final stages of remaining as a puppet in spasms. His fulfilled his mission and is expendable. I wouldn't bet against JustRalph's prediction that this administration doesn't last the year. The CDC has been jiving the numbers for 20 months now, with over-reporting cases and early Covid deaths, and under-reporting vaccine related deaths.

"Safe and effective"? Not hardly. Do some research on ADE and VEI. It's beginning to show up. Explain the need for boosters. Show us the long-term test data. Explain the control group in the clinical trials being "erased" by getting the Jab.

Of course if we rely on the MSM, Fox, CNN or ANY of them, you may find this difficult.

"Necessary"? Definitely not, considering 99+ percent of those that show symptoms survive, and somewhere between 50 and 80% exposed shrug it off with no symptoms.

It's a made up plandemic, designed to put the health care system, military and government entities at risk....for....major chaos. There's a "Great Reset" on the way, but not the one described in the public arena.

And so far, it appears to be right on schedule.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2021, 07:56 AM   #68
boxcar

Quote:
So I was watching the Gregg Gutfeld Show (10 min. ago), Terry Schappert just said "Soft men make hard times". Drilling down it looks like he got it from. . .

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” The quote, from a postapocalyptic novel by the author G. Michael Hopf, sums up a stunningly pervasive cyclical vision of history.
There is a great deal of truth to the above quote. Even Church history affirms this truth.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:04 AM   #69
boxcar

My, My How Times Have Changed in Such a Short Period

Pelosi in April 2021: 'We Cannot Require Someone to be Vaccinated. That's Just Not What We Can Do'

On Thursday, President Joe Biden announced that he is mandating COVID vaccines for the entire federal workforce and federal contractors and requiring large employers to ensure their employees are either vaccinated or tested weekly – but, in April, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared that “We cannot require someone to be vaccinated.”

“Why not consider something like requiring that everyone be fully vaccinated?” a reporter asked Pelosi at an April 29, 2021 press conference, to which Pelosi repeatedly replied that vaccinations cannot be mandated...

It even gets better (or maybe I should worse!):

What’s more, the government cannot even keep track of who is – and who isn’t – vaccinated, Pelosi said:

“It is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn't.

“I can't go to the Capitol Physician and say, ‘Give me the names of people who aren't vaccinated, so I can go encourage them or make it known to others to encourage them to be vaccinated.’ So we can't – we can't do that.”

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...-just-not-what
Old 09-11-2021, 08:22 AM   #70
boxcar

And Pelosi Had Lots of Company

‘SUPERCUT!’: Here’s video of all the times Dems said they couldn’t impose a vaccine mandate

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/...ccine-mandate/

Q: Dimwits lie much?

A: Just about all the time.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:38 AM   #71
BIG RED
Son O'War

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
"This is where we take our stand.

Military, first responders, healthcare workers, govt officials, in all local areas, as well as anyone that will be affected by Joes insane tyrannical mandates:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Most people are looking for that little bit of courage, for someone around them to take a stand. Be that person. If we all walk, their game is done.

We have strength in numbers. WE ARE THE 99%.

This will continue to go on until WE as a collective, decide we have had enough.

“that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

- Declaration of Independence

Are you at your precipice yet?"
Military in Revolt? 12 F-22 Pilots Immediately Walk Off the Job After Biden’s Dictatorial Mandate

https://welovetrump.com/2021/09/10/m...m_campaign=ssp

Up to 27 and counting....

Now I know the military can be forced to get shots, I did, but they are resigning, which you can also do. There call...It's unconstitutional
Old 09-11-2021, 10:32 AM   #72
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
‘SUPERCUT!’: Here’s video of all the times Dems said they couldn’t impose a vaccine mandate

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/...ccine-mandate/

Q: Dimwits lie much?

A: Just about all the time.
COME ON MAN, that was before they decided they could
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2021, 10:44 AM   #73
proximity

i'm not a politics expert like you good people but clearly this man is pathetic.

afghanistan is a disaster so he calls it a success and then moves back to this virus stuff?

he can't make the bs smell good.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2021, 10:53 AM   #74
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED View Post
Military in Revolt? 12 F-22 Pilots Immediately Walk Off the Job After Biden’s Dictatorial Mandate

https://welovetrump.com/2021/09/10/m...m_campaign=ssp

Up to 27 and counting....

Now I know the military can be forced to get shots, I did, but they are resigning, which you can also do. There call...It's unconstitutional
I don't know what deserves more , that website or the BS claim

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/10/polit...nse/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2QC25J

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...signed-due-co/
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2021, 12:05 PM   #75
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I started following politics at a young age during the Nixon vs Humphrey election of 1968. From then until the current administration I always considered Jimmy Carter the most spineless when dealing with foreign aggression. Biden has taken that title away from him easily, worst president ever in my lifetime.

Of course with the 20th anniversary of 9-11 today, the events have been covered a lot this past week. It is quite a contrast how George Bush reacted to an act of terror compared to how Biden did when the 13 servicemen were killed. Bush had trouble containing his anger and wanted to immediately hunt down and punish those responsible. Much lower scale, but we had Biden who just calmly read off a teleprompter blended with faking like he was grieving.

Watching all those George Bush speeches and interviews you could see he was most often speaking his mind and not reading off a teleprompter or reciting a memorized speech. Look what we have now, Joe Biden staring into a teleprompter most of the time and lost without it. I have a sick feeling the disaster in Afghanistan will release a new reign of terror on the USA and our allies and we have the ultimate worse administration in place to deal with it.

On a show about the CIA and their involvement in intelligence operations before and after 9-11. I really enjoyed the interviews they had with Jose Rodriguez who was a CIA official in charge of "Enhanced interrogation techniques." Obama outlawed most of those techniques when he started office. Jose explained all the things they did to suspected high ranking terrorists to extract information, and made no apologies.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-11-2021 at 12:06 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: