Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-10-2021, 06:06 PM   #1
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 24,998
How imbedded can it get?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-wallace-trump

quote; “I’ve been very clear from the beginning,” he told Fox News Sunday. “If you look at a number of states, they didn’t follow their state-passed laws that govern the election for president. That is what the United States constitution says. They don’t say the states determine what the rules are. They say the state legislatures determine the rules.”

Pressed by host Chris Wallace on whether the election went beyond a few irregularities and could be considered “stolen”, Scalise said: “It’s not just irregularities. It’s states that did not follow the laws set which the constitution says they’re supposed to follow.”

In all, Scalise declined three opportunities to say the election was not stolen.

Is this a new form of insanity???
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2021, 06:48 PM   #2
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,392
Says the guy who has Trudeau as a leader.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2021, 07:45 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 106,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-wallace-trump

quote; “I’ve been very clear from the beginning,” he told Fox News Sunday. “If you look at a number of states, they didn’t follow their state-passed laws that govern the election for president. That is what the United States constitution says. They don’t say the states determine what the rules are. They say the state legislatures determine the rules.”

Pressed by host Chris Wallace on whether the election went beyond a few irregularities and could be considered “stolen”, Scalise said: “It’s not just irregularities. It’s states that did not follow the laws set which the constitution says they’re supposed to follow.”

In all, Scalise declined three opportunities to say the election was not stolen.

Is this a new form of insanity???
What is not true in what he said? Is it insanity to expect states to follow the constitution?
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 05:18 AM   #4
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 12,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-wallace-trump

quote; “I’ve been very clear from the beginning,” he told Fox News Sunday. “If you look at a number of states, they didn’t follow their state-passed laws that govern the election for president. That is what the United States constitution says. They don’t say the states determine what the rules are. They say the state legislatures determine the rules.”

Pressed by host Chris Wallace on whether the election went beyond a few irregularities and could be considered “stolen”, Scalise said: “It’s not just irregularities. It’s states that did not follow the laws set which the constitution says they’re supposed to follow.”

In all, Scalise declined three opportunities to say the election was not stolen.

Is this a new form of insanity???
Its just a mask, its just for a couple weeks, its just the constitution.
__________________
'complicated business folks, complicated business.'
woodtoo is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 09:01 PM   #5
myohmyjustify
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-wallace-trump

quote; “I’ve been very clear from the beginning,” he told Fox News Sunday. “If you look at a number of states, they didn’t follow their state-passed laws that govern the election for president. That is what the United States constitution says. They don’t say the states determine what the rules are. They say the state legislatures determine the rules.”

Pressed by host Chris Wallace on whether the election went beyond a few irregularities and could be considered “stolen”, Scalise said: “It’s not just irregularities. It’s states that did not follow the laws set which the constitution says they’re supposed to follow.”

In all, Scalise declined three opportunities to say the election was not stolen.

Is this a new form of insanity
???

In Arizona recently, following a FORENSIC AUDIT of Maricopa County only, showed that 54,000+ votes were either illegally cast, were invalid or totally fraudulate.

This does not include the fraudulate votes cast in Pima, Pinal, Cochiset counties in the state.

Biden 'won' Arizona by just 15,000.

Those that do not believe the 2020 election was not stolen is in fact, totally insane.

PS--Must be noted once more that Election fraud in Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin is even greater to prove, in case you missed it on MSNBC, WABC, CBS or CNN.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 09:18 PM   #6
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
In Arizona recently, following a FORENSIC AUDIT of Maricopa County only, showed that 54,000+ votes were either illegally cast, were invalid or totally fraudulate.

This does not include the fraudulate votes cast in Pima, Pinal, Cochiset counties in the state.

Biden 'won' Arizona by just 15,000.

Those that do not believe the 2020 election was not stolen is in fact, totally insane.

PS--Must be noted once more that Election fraud in Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin is even greater to prove, in case you missed it on MSNBC, WABC, CBS or CNN.
Do the courts of law know about this?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 09:31 PM   #7
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 44,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Do the courts of law know about this?
If this ever goes to court, a judge would likely tell the AZ Senate that they have no standing.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 09:44 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 73,893
If you do not say VAT VEE VANT you to say....VEE VILL send you for "reeducation" or "exterminate you."

Your choice.

This is the world 46zilzal wants to live in...

Highly sterilized...like Hitler's Germanic Dream (nightmare)....
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 09:50 PM   #9
myohmyjustify
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Do the courts of law know about this?

Who knows what the courts of 'law' wish to know?


The US Supreme Court knew that Pennsylvania violated BOTH federal and state election laws yet still refused to rule or even hear about it.


What's your thoughts on their dereliction of duty?
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 10:03 PM   #10
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Who knows what the courts of 'law' wish to know?


The US Supreme Court knew that Pennsylvania violated BOTH federal and state election laws yet still refused to rule or even hear about it.


What's your thoughts on their dereliction of duty?
I don't understand. When Trump rushed to replace Ruth Ginsburg with Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court just before the election...all the members here were overjoyed and were telling me that the Republicans would now be getting whatever they would ask for. What the hell happened?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 10:35 PM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 106,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't understand. When Trump rushed to replace Ruth Ginsburg with Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court just before the election...all the members here were overjoyed and were telling me that the Republicans would now be getting whatever they would ask for. What the hell happened?
We can only play the game with the people involved in it.
when the best of them are spineless weasels, like The KKKourt justices, we can't win.
Just look at what a POS BOTTOM FEEDER Roberts turned to be.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 10:42 PM   #12
myohmyjustify
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't understand. When Trump rushed to replace Ruth Ginsburg with Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court just before the election...all the members here were overjoyed and were telling me that the Republicans would now be getting whatever they would ask for. What the hell happened?

What I bolded... Trump haters and other useful idiots regularly create their very own narrative, despite it often being ridiculous and usually completely wrong. Yours is no different.

No one I know nor share similar conservative views with were overjoyed by Amy Barrett's selection. Come on, she went to an idiotic Jesuit law school at Notre Dame, for christ sakes. That makes her Supreme Court worthy? No it doesn't, but being worthy isn't a requirement these days. The Court also sits Kagan, Roberts, Sotomayor and Breyer in case some needed to be reminded. At least their stupidity can't be blamed because of a Jesuit education like Barrett's.

Also, because she has a gaggle of children and little else, the establishment, liberal wing of the GOP pushed hard for her because they (incorrectly) assumed she'd rule against Roe v. Wade. Time will tell but I'm guessing she'll pass or rule against life.

Establishment Republicans are some of the dumbest species on Earth, next to Democrats, progressives, Trump haters, and liberal cucks on social media.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 11:41 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 73,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
all the members here were overjoyed and were telling me that the Republicans would now be getting whatever they would ask for.
No they weren't.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 11:42 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 73,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
all the members here were overjoyed and were telling me that the Republicans would now be getting whatever they would ask for.
No they weren't.

She was just better then the alternative...another god-forsaken left-wing nutbag.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2021, 11:48 PM   #15
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,910
There was EUPHORIA on this board after the Barrett confirmation.

Last edited by thaskalos; 10-11-2021 at 11:50 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Is it a good deal for US that FOX now has the Belmont Stakes
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.