Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-26-2021, 03:57 PM   #106
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Dozens of Vaxxed Athletes Are Suddenly Collapsing and Nobody’s Allowed to Ask Why

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/26/doz...ed-to-ask-why/

This could be coverup of the century! No one is asking why young, healthy athletes are suddenly falling like flies.

It appears the Vaxx Tsunami has arrived.

The flip side of this is that there are athletes in other sports that are equally tough or tougher on the cardio system than soccer but we are seeing no issue beyond what’s typical. Some cases like this are always occurring around the world. So this could be random noise or maybe even related to PEDs in that sport. It’s too soon to know.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-26-2021 at 04:00 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 05:02 PM   #107
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The flip side of this is that there are athletes in other sports that are equally tough or tougher on the cardio system than soccer but we are seeing no issue beyond what’s typical. Some cases like this are always occurring around the world. So this could be random noise or maybe even related to PEDs in that sport. It’s too soon to know.
Are you sure about that? The $64. question is what percentage of vaxxed athletes world wide have suffered adverse effects?
Old 11-28-2021, 10:25 AM   #108
classhandicapper

Quote:
Are you sure about that? The $64. question is what percentage of vaxxed athletes world wide have suffered adverse effects?
That’s a good question. I don’t know. In the US there have been no recent heart related collapses that I can recall in professional sports.

One of the problems with stats (and there are a lot of them) is that we tend to look for things that support our view.

If there are 50 sports, fifty states, fifty countries etc.. you’d expect a couple of each would show scary results just by chance alone. Others would be average and a few would be good. If we are focused on finding bad news, we’ll find every one of the bad news cases to support our thinking and missing the big picture. It works the other way too.
Old 11-28-2021, 11:22 AM   #109
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
That’s a good question. I don’t know. In the US there have been no recent heart related collapses that I can recall in professional sports.

One of the problems with stats (and there are a lot of them) is that we tend to look for things that support our view.

If there are 50 sports, fifty states, fifty countries etc.. you’d expect a couple of each would show scary results just by chance alone. Others would be average and a few would be good. If we are focused on finding bad news, we’ll find every one of the bad news cases to support our thinking and missing the big picture. It works the other way too.
With all the censorship going on, will we ever know?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:37 PM   #110
boxcar

97.8 percent of vaxxed young patients suffering myocarditis received mRNA shot within 30 days, American Heart Association study finds

https://thelibertyloft.com/2021/12/1...n-study-finds/

So, we’ve got another doctor exposing the dangers of the shots …. Oh, wait. Not exactly. Hussain says its related to “post pandemic stress disorder,” or PPSD, according to Paul Joseph Watson of Summit News.

Hussain called it a “direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD,” and Mark Rayner, a psychological therapists, said: “Everyone has heard of PTSD but we really urgently need to get our heads around PPSD. The pandemic and the resulting lockdowns it’s brought have had a massive effect on the mental health of the whole nation.”

Ok, it is certainly true that government’s calling people “nonessential” and completely regulating everyday life is causing stress. That’s nothing to scoff at. But, are we really not going to consider the shots at all?

This creation of a new term, PPSD, appears to be a clear attempt to take the focus off the jabs. As The COVID World blog posted, this new phraseology was invented shortly after that November AHA study was published. The blog reports that more than 250,000 Brits are facing new heart-related illnesses with those aged 30 to 45 the most at-risk.

So not only do leftists change the meaning of words but they create new words and phrases to fit their narrative.

I'm not surprised at this. A couple of weeks or so ago I joked about how since the vaxxes are not responsible for all these adverse events, according to leftists, then logically this can only mean that people who are getting the jabs are defective. This is what Dr. Hussain above is basically telling us.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. What's next: A vaxx for stress and anxiety? But then who would they blame?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:43 PM   #111
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Study looked at 139 people.

Quite the sample size.
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 12:45 PM   #112
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post

Quite the sample size.
Scared the hell out of Twitter. They had to post a warning to their sheeple to beware of the AMA report.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:50 PM   #113
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Scared the hell out of Twitter. They had to post a warning to their sheeple to beware of the AMA report.

Scared twitter....
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 12:54 PM   #114
boxcar

Quote:

Scared twitter....
Yeah...the posted a warning. They obviously want to protect their dumb sheeple.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:17 PM   #115
boxcar

Japanese Ministry of Health warns of ‘serious side effects’ from vaccines

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/12/07...from-vaccines/

Now, here's a story that gives us a fresh breath of air. Let's call it Transparency. What a novel idea.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:01 PM   #116
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:

Quite the sample size.
In the clinical vaccine trial submitted by Pfizer to the FDA, there were 3 Covid-19 deaths... 2 in the vaccinated group and 1 in the placebo group.

Also quite the sample size.

-jp

Old 12-10-2021, 04:02 PM   #117
stuball

Hmmm

Quote:
Correct! Medicine is so complex that most practitioners don't have the time or inclination to investigate alternatives outside the box of "conventional wisdom".

My wife could write a book on this subject as it pertains to the care she has given to our feline critters over the years. She has often thought outside the box and shunned the conventional wisdom of mainstream veterinary medicine -- and has been quite successful at it -- even to this very day. She has even astounded some vets!
[B][B]I agree about doing your own research We had a dog that had epilleptic siezures starting at age 2 I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion I could give her this medicine which was not what the vet would prescribe the vet said to me on the phone "Don there is no faster way to separate yourself from your vet than to tell him what meds to use on your dog.. What an attitude ? That was the last lime for him. They know it all and You know nothing. Well my wife's favorite dog lasted 5 happy years and amazingly died 4 days before my wife passed from Cancer...
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 04:26 PM   #118
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post

[B][B]I agree about doing your own research We had a dog that had epilleptic siezures starting at age 2 I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion I could give her this medicine which was not what the vet would prescribe the vet said to me on the phone "Don there is no faster way to separate yourself from your vet than to tell him what meds to use on your dog.. What an attitude ? That was the last lime for him. They know it all and You know nothing. Well my wife's favorite dog lasted 5 happy years and amazingly died 4 days before my wife passed from Cancer...
We had a very similar experience with one of the sweetest, lovable cats we ever had. We named him Luigi and he adopted us at a pretty young age over 20 years ago. But soon afterward, we discovered that he had a congenital heart condition. The woman vet, in her wisdom, told us that he wasn't long for this world and she recommended that we put him down. Of course, we we weren't having any of that.

We took him home and my wife immediately got online and started researching natural remedies for his heart condition. She found a couple of excellent holistic vet sites, and within several days, she had everything she needed to start the protocol that she was going to put Luigi on. Within a few short days, we could already see a big difference in him. His appetite improved. He was more playful. More sociable, etc.. Our beloved little furry friend died about 7 years ago. He lived to be about 13 years of age, which actually defies the conventional wisdom for cats with his condition. And even the Lord was good to our little friend. One evening, with absolutely no warning whatsoever, Luigi fell off our homemade "cat house" dead on the floor. Just like that. I don't think he suffered at all.

We're looking forward to seeing little guy in Paradise.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:43 PM   #119
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
The New York Times | By Andrew Stein | Feb. 2, 1986
DOCTORS WHO GET AWAY WITH KILLING AND MAIMING MUST BE STOPPED:
https://www.nytimes.com/1986/02/02/o...e-stopped.html

Quote:
American doctors are killing and maiming thousands of patients every year - and, for the most part, they are getting away with it. It is time that we in government, and the medical profession, came up with some remedies for this national tragedy.

The Ralph Nader organization's Health Research Group estimates that as many as 200,000 Americans are injured or killed in hospitals each year as a result of negligent care.
Remember when the NYT was an advocate for the patient?

Seems to me they became an advocate for Big Pharma once Covid arrived.

-jp

Old 12-10-2021, 04:48 PM   #120
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
The New York Times | By Andrew Stein | Feb. 2, 1986
DOCTORS WHO GET AWAY WITH KILLING AND MAIMING MUST BE STOPPED:
https://www.nytimes.com/1986/02/02/o...e-stopped.html

Remember when the NYT was an advocate for the patient?

Seems to me they became an advocate for Big Pharma once Covid arrived.

-jp

Money, Money, Money.