Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 05-16-2017, 10:29 AM   #31
castaway01

While I know you don't like being questioned, why would WANT a win streak of 2-1ML horses to start? Most of those horses that win end up paying about $3.20. Even if you believed these weren't just random streaks (which they but for some reason you think the ML has power to start win streaks). But why would you want a series of $3.20 horses? We make money when those horses lose, not when they win. Unless you know which ones are going to win in advance...which you don't.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 10:01 PM   #32
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
While I know you don't like being questioned, why would WANT a win streak of 2-1ML horses to start? Most of those horses that win end up paying about $3.20. Even if you believed these weren't just random streaks (which they but for some reason you think the ML has power to start win streaks). But why would you want a series of $3.20 horses? We make money when those horses lose, not when they win. Unless you know which ones are going to win in advance...which you don't.
Well well cast, it has been quite some time since I have heard from you

By all means feel free to ask any questions that you want of me I will be most happy to answer you

Believe me I am not opposed to being questioned

You ask why do I bother chasing the series of win payouts that amount to chump change i.e. $3.20, $4 etc.

For years I've spent an enormous amount of time trying to beat the favorite or sift out some big price by various methods of handicapping and it just never worked for me

Eventually I had to admit to myself that the amount of time and effort I put in, even when I won, did not result in a payback that was in line with the energy that I used to finally cash a ticket

So then I decided if I can't beat the favorites then why not just join them but then, the question became, how do I go about doing that

I decided to track the Morning Line Favorites since for me it was much easier to track than tracking the actual Favorites on a daily basis

What I eventually found was that in many instances there were consistencies in the number of wins and win payouts that resulted in profits based on certain Morning Line Favorites

I decided to try to see if I could take advantage of these instances as they occurred and in doing so I found that I have cashed more tickets now than I previously ever have in the past and at times I actually make a small profit

It also became a great way for me to document wins as well as profits and losses

So you are correct, I don't know when the next Morning Line Favorite will win.

The best I can do is to keep track of when they do win or lose and try to take advantage of instances where I believe it is best to play them

Instead of following the horse I now follow the situation

Also, stop it, I am very well aware that there is no mystical power surrounding the Morning Line Favorites it was just a phenomenon that I spotted and chose to share the results
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #33
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I was hoping the streak would be broken today but the winless streak continues as #4 Cookie Crisp finished 2nd

There was by far plenty of rain to ensure that racing tomorrow will be over a wet surface once again and we will see if the Morning Line 2/1's can snap the winless streak in Maiden races on the Dirt at Belmont!!!
There is another Maiden race with a Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race today at Belmont

1st race
#3 Cache

Let's see if the losing streak continues or if this will be the start of a win streak for the Morning Line 2/1's today at Belmont!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-17-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:41 PM   #34
TheOracle

Quote:
There is another Maiden race with a Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race today at Belmont

1st race
#3 Cache

Let's see if the losing streak continues or if this will be the start of a win streak for the Morning Line 2/1's today at Belmont!!!
#3 Cache was scratched today
Old 05-19-2017, 10:48 AM   #35
TheOracle

Quote:
I was hoping the streak would be broken today but the winless streak continues as #4 Cookie Crisp finished 2nd

There was by far plenty of rain to ensure that racing tomorrow will be over a wet surface once again and we will see if the Morning Line 2/1's can snap the winless streak in Maiden races on the Dirt at Belmont!!!

There are 2 Maiden races with a Morning Line 2/1 on the Dirt at Belmont today:

1st race
#6 Guick

4th race
#1 Frost Wise

Let's see if the losing streak continues or if this will be the start of a win streak for the Morning Line 2/1 Maidens on the Dirt at Belmont!!!
Old 05-19-2017, 09:56 PM   #36
TheOracle

Quote:
There are 2 Maiden races with a Morning Line 2/1 on the Dirt at Belmont today:

1st race
#6 Guick

4th race
#1 Frost Wise

Let's see if the losing streak continues or if this will be the start of a win streak for the Morning Line 2/1 Maidens on the Dirt at Belmont!!!

Well the streak was snapped today for the Morning Line 2/1 Maidens on the Dirt as #6 Guick won and paid $9.70 across the board

However, #1 Frost Wise could not keep the streak going with back to back wins and finished 2nd in the 4th race at Belmont today!!!

The Morning Line 2/1's did much better on the Turf than on the Dirt today at Belmont

Congratulations to those who saw the #6 Guick play and was able to make a profit!!!
Old 05-24-2017, 08:23 PM   #37
TheOracle

Quote:
Well the streak was snapped today for the Morning Line 2/1 Maidens on the Dirt as #6 Guick won and paid $9.70 across the board

However, #1 Frost Wise could not keep the streak going with back to back wins and finished 2nd in the 4th race at Belmont today!!!

The Morning Line 2/1's did much better on the Turf than on the Dirt today at Belmont

Congratulations to those who saw the #6 Guick play and was able to make a profit!!!
There is a Morning Line 2/1 in a Maiden race on the Dirt at Belmont tomorrow

3rd race
#4 Rarest Quality

Let's see if the quality comes true tomorrow!!!
Old 05-25-2017, 10:33 PM   #38
TheOracle

Quote:
There is a Morning Line 2/1 in a Maiden race on the Dirt at Belmont tomorrow

3rd race
#4 Rarest Quality

Let's see if the quality comes true tomorrow!!!

Well #4 Rarest Quality finished off the board in the 3rd race today

The Morning Line 2/1's in Maiden races on the Dirt now have only 1 win in their last 13 attempts

They are also 0 for their last 9 over a wet surface in this situation

I will continue to follow this situation for the rest of the Belmont season!!!
Old 05-28-2017, 11:20 AM   #39
n.c

oracle

separate MSW vs mcl
MSW should be more reliable than a mcl morning line when it comes to win and place, since MCL horse is for sale( just my thinking)

MCL - the payouts should be better since all horses for sale and they have possible physical and mental issues..they are not reliable, so you will get crazy outcomes especially on TURF

Last edited by n.c; 05-28-2017 at 11:22 AM.
n.c is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #40
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.c View Post
separate MSW vs mcl
MSW should be more reliable than a mcl morning line when it comes to win and place, since MCL horse is for sale( just my thinking)

MCL - the payouts should be better since all horses for sale and they have possible physical and mental issues..they are not reliable, so you will get crazy outcomes especially on TURF
Hey N. C.

You are right on the money regarding the Maiden Claimers on the Turf

There was a 100+ horse on opening day at Belmont right off the bat to start the season!!!

You are getting huge prices this year in this situation!!!

*All/5 = (1/5, 2/5,,,,9/5)

So far, this is where the money is on Turf at Belmont!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 05-28-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:47 AM   #41
TheOracle

Quote:

The Morning Line 2/1's in Maiden races on the Dirt now have only 1 win in their last 13 attempts

There's a Morning Line 2/1 in the 1st race today at Belmont on the Dirt

1st race
#6 Happy Match

Let's see if #6 Happy Match can snap the winless streak at 3 today for this situation!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-03-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #42
TheOracle

Quote:

1st race
#6 Happy Match

Let's see if #6 Happy Match can snap the winless streak at 3 today for this situation!!!
The 1st race today is a Maiden Claiming race on the Dirt at Belmont

Last edited by TheOracle; 06-03-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #43
TheOracle

Quote:

1st race
#6 Happy Match

The winless streak was snapped for the Morning Line 2/1's in Maiden races on the Dirt on June 2nd

However, #6 Happy Match was off the board yesterday

They have now gone 2 for their last 8 in this situation

Let's keep track of this one to see if it turns around to yield positive returns!!!
Old 06-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #44
TheOracle

Quote:

Since this post The Morning Line 2/1's have won 2 of their last 16 Maiden races on the Dirt at Belmont

However, in Maiden Special Weight races they are 0 for their last 9 on the Dirt

There is a Morning Line 2/1 in a Maiden Special Weight race on the Dirt today in the 6th race

6th race
#5 Dancing All Night

Let's see if #5 Dancing All Night can get a streak started in a positive direction on the Dirt at Belmont for the Morning Line 2/1's!!!
Old 06-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #45
TheOracle

Quote:
Since this post The Morning Line 2/1's have won 2 of their last 16 Maiden races on the Dirt at Belmont

However, in Maiden Special Weight races they are 0 for their last 9 on the Dirt

There is a Morning Line 2/1 in a Maiden Special Weight race on the Dirt today in the 6th race

6th race
#5 Dancing All Night

Let's see if #5 Dancing All Night can get a streak started in a positive direction on the Dirt at Belmont for the Morning Line 2/1's!!!

Well #5 Dancing All Night danced into the finish line and won paying $9,50 across the board!!!

This snaps an 0 for 9 winless streak in this situation for the Morning Line 2/1's in Maiden Special Weight races on the Dirt at Belmont

Let's hope this can turn into a nice win streak for this situation

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!