Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-31-2016, 11:00 AM   #1
ElKabong

Clinton's= crime family, per fmr NY FBI chief

http://nypost.com/2016/10/30/the-cli...ly-ex-fbi-big/

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family,” declared former New York FBI chief James Kallstrom in a radio interview.

“It’s like organized crime, basically. The Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”....(snip)

“It’s just outrageous how Hillary Clinton sold her office for money,” said Kallstrom, who has long been a critic of the Clintons and President Obama.

“And she’s a pathological liar, and she’s always been a liar. And God forbid if we put someone like that in the White House.”

In another interview Sunday, Kallstrom said the handling of the probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails by FBI Director James Comey was sowing discord among rank-and-file FBI agents.

SNIP
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 12:37 PM   #2
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
http://nypost.com/2016/10/30/the-cli...ly-ex-fbi-big/

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family,” declared former New York FBI chief James Kallstrom in a radio interview.

“It’s like organized crime, basically. The Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”....(snip)

“It’s just outrageous how Hillary Clinton sold her office for money,” said Kallstrom, who has long been a critic of the Clintons and President Obama.

“And she’s a pathological liar, and she’s always been a liar. And God forbid if we put someone like that in the White House.”

In another interview Sunday, Kallstrom said the handling of the probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails by FBI Director James Comey was sowing discord among rank-and-file FBI agents.

SNIP
You mean the same former FBI Assistant Director who endorsed Donald Trump on Fox 11 days ago?
OTM Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 12:39 PM   #3
ElKabong

gee, I wonder why he wouldn't endorse Hillary....

He no longer serves in the FBI, he can open up. I'll take his experience with the subject over yours any day

Last edited by ElKabong; 10-31-2016 at 12:40 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 12:47 PM   #4
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
gee, I wonder why he wouldn't endorse Hillary....

He no longer serves in the FBI, he can open up. I'll take his experience with the subject over yours any day
But wait, I thought the FBI was corrupt and owned by the other guys...seriously, the guy has been making the conservative talk rounds for a while. I expect him to say nothing less given the current climate of what was once called political discourse. I note he says nothing about the Trump foundation being illegal in the State he used to have his offices in, but whatever.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:48 PM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Maybe he'll tell us the truth behind TWA Flight 800 next...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 12:50 PM   #6
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Maybe he'll tell us the truth behind TWA Flight 800 next...
Yeah, that was his former claim to fame wasn't it? He covered it all up by himself...yeah, whatever....
Old 10-31-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM Al
I note he says nothing about the Trump foundation being illegal in the State he used to have his offices in, but whatever.
Face it. Whatever Trump has done is a pimple.

What Hillary has done is a huge, red, festering boil about to explode with a gush of pus....

Hopefully everyone is finished with lunch. If not, you can thank Hillary for ruining it...

Last edited by DSB; 10-31-2016 at 12:53 PM.
DSB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2016, 12:52 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I know Al...everything is exactly as it seems..nothing is ever hidden...emails are never deleted...

1996...July...hmmmm....only a few months before a presidential election involving another Clinton...nah...they would never try to cover up something like that...they're Clintons...always on the up and up.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-31-2016 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:53 PM   #9
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB
Face it. Whatever Trump has done is a pimple.

What Hillary has done is huge, red, festering boil about to explode with a gush of pus....

Hopefully everyone is finished with lunch. If not, you can thank Hillary for ruining it...
It's an Alinsky Plot!!!!! (DUM-DUM-DUM!!!!!!) (that is a musical clue. I am not calling you dumb, which is of course spelled differently....)
Old 10-31-2016, 12:56 PM   #10
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
I know Al...everything is exactly as it seems..nothing is ever hidden...emails are never deleted...
As soon as someone tells me what level the classification was, when the classification was placed (ex post or ex ante) and how many were more than just a daily schedule and mundane stuff, I might put more credence into the whole thing, but at the moment all I hear is recycled and basically meaningless garbage. I don't even know what it seems. There are no facts.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:57 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I amended my reply BTW...
Old 10-31-2016, 12:57 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And I'm thinking this new FBI look goes beyond whether classified material was sent or received....if it was merely that, I don't think they would have spoken up this close to the election....
Old 10-31-2016, 12:58 PM   #13
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
I amended my reply BTW...
I remember so many saying back then how much a better President Hillary would make...
Old 10-31-2016, 01:00 PM   #14
OTM Al
intus habes, quem poscis

Quote:
And I'm thinking this new FBI look goes beyond whether classified material was sent or received....if it was merely that, I don't think they would have spoken up this close to the election....
Who knows? We're not going to before election day which makes this affair even more problematic. So many are saying so much with absolutely nothing to go on. That is not a smart way to run things.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:01 PM   #15
DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM Al
It's an Alinsky Plot!!!!!
No it's not. The bulk of her problems will stem from her capitalist dealings. She sold access and favors as SoS for cold, hard cash.

Maybe there's hope for her after all!

(just kidding. She practices capitalism when it enriches herself. Her politics is strictly Leftist. She gets the cash and we get a globalist Alinsky paradise. Seems fair, doesn't it?)
DSB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: