Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 12-03-2020, 09:46 PM   #16
alhattab

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahura2 View Post
The 22-1 shot was very playable on pedigree, By Temple City(Dynaformer) out of a stakes winninig mare in England on the grass. The horse had been entered in a race taken off the turf its first and only try at Laurel. This shows they were turf meant any way. Unfortunately I only used it in the second leg of the P4 and couldnt find the winner of the 9th. 3/4 with a 46.00 horse hurts.
Jahura- I hate doing this because it is a complete redboard, but I used that 9th winner on 12/2 using the “bottom is bottom” angle, + thought grass would suit. If you aren’t familiar with the angle I can explain further but in essence theory in this case is that $5k at FL on dirt is roughly = $16k on grass at Tam b/c they are both bottom level for the track (FL goes I think to $4k). I think the Tampa $16k MCLs on grass can be inflated depending on the field.

BTW Campo has another one in on Fri same level coming from FL...
alhattab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2020, 11:26 PM   #17
jahura2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhattab View Post
Jahura- I hate doing this because it is a complete redboard, but I used that 9th winner on 12/2 using the “bottom is bottom” angle, + thought grass would suit. If you aren’t familiar with the angle I can explain further but in essence theory in this case is that $5k at FL on dirt is roughly = $16k on grass at Tam b/c they are both bottom level for the track (FL goes I think to $4k). I think the Tampa $16k MCLs on grass can be inflated depending on the field.

BTW Campo has another one in on Fri same level coming from FL...
Al, not a problem. I actually played a smaller saver bet on the winner of the 9th. Got some money back but was surprised when that horse went in to the gate at 21-1 and crossed the finish line at 11-1. How much actually did you bet?just kidding.
I noticed Campos horse trying the same thing in the 3rd tomorrow, and that horse is coming from MCL5000 going to the turf MCL16000. His form looks almost unusable unless you try the "Bottom is Bottom" angle. Thanks for the new idea.
jahura2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2020, 09:21 AM   #18
alhattab

Quote:
Al, not a problem. I actually played a smaller saver bet on the winner of the 9th. Got some money back but was surprised when that horse went in to the gate at 21-1 and crossed the finish line at 11-1. How much actually did you bet?just kidding.
I noticed Campos horse trying the same thing in the 3rd tomorrow, and that horse is coming from MCL5000 going to the turf MCL16000. His form looks almost unusable unless you try the "Bottom is Bottom" angle. Thanks for the new idea.
Haha yeah not much but I did catch the tri. Of course as a horseplayer it's always what might have been. I had the $46 horse you had as well, and also the winner of the 8th, but didn't play the 6th and don't recall looking at it (work got in the way) so no Pick 4. Story of my year I either miss a good one or am 3/4 or 4/5 in horizontals.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:51 PM   #19
steve1904

Thank you

That is a lot of information, I have watched just some of the replays and I know it means nothing but the color of the dirt track is different. Also another thing the day I watched, it seemed the horse coming down the middle of the track were doing better. One thing I like is the PP's are out early. I just down loaded Wednesday and I'm going to work on that this weekend. Thank you for responding hope we can continue
steve1904 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2020, 11:55 PM   #20
steve1904

Thank you

Thank you , I'll keep that in mind
Old 12-05-2020, 08:46 AM   #21
jahura2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1904 View Post
That is a lot of information, I have watched just some of the replays and I know it means nothing but the color of the dirt track is different. Also another thing the day I watched, it seemed the horse coming down the middle of the track were doing better. One thing I like is the PP's are out early. I just down loaded Wednesday and I'm going to work on that this weekend. Thank you for responding hope we can continue
Steve, in my opinion the rail has not been the place to be recently. I think your
observations are spot on.
jahura2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2020, 11:39 PM   #22
steve1904

tournaments

Anyone play in tournaments or are you just mainly betting om the races?
Old 12-06-2020, 04:05 AM   #23
steve1904

Tampa podcast

Does Tampa offer or any other place where Tampa races are discussed day to day?
Old 12-06-2020, 03:37 PM   #24
alhattab

Quote:
I didn’t have it but nice “bottom is bottom” horse won 6th at GP 12/6
Old 12-08-2020, 02:38 AM   #25
steve1904

tampa 12-9

any opinions for Wednesdays races?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: