Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-22-2020, 08:12 PM   #211
Psychotic Parakeet
Sartin Methodology Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
Whatever it was, it didn't work.
LOL True. It did bring a paycheck, but we'll see what the defense story is on this one.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:18 PM   #212
burnsy
self medicated

Villain? No, he’s a real hero. It’s cross contamination I tells ya! For the 20 something time no less....... And Bonds hit all those Home Runs on the up and up
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 09:21 PM   #213
Andy Asaro

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baffert Attorney Responds to news of a positive test.jpg (287.8 KB, 5 views)
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2020, 09:55 PM   #214
Psychotic Parakeet
Sartin Methodology Fan

Throwing the vet under the bus now, nice.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:39 AM   #215
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
If the threshold is 10, why are you putting enough in the horse to test at almost triple the threshold?
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2020, 12:17 PM   #216
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
If the threshold is 10, why are you putting enough in the horse to test at almost triple the threshold?
but, picograms are very small...
Old 10-23-2020, 09:40 PM   #217
sammy the sage

https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-h...184415672.html

At what point does everyone quit Cucking giving THIS man a pass....seriously....out :
Old 10-24-2020, 06:30 AM   #218
pandy

Baffert Violations

I attached this to another thread but this is the thread it should be on. This was an opinion piece I wrote that I published on my Facebook page, but it was also sent to the Water Hay Oats Alliance, and they forwarded it to members of Congress who are involved in writing the Horseracing Integrity Act.
Attached Files
File Type: doc baffert drug violations.doc (41.0 KB, 23 views)
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 06:45 AM   #219
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
I attached this to another thread but this is the thread it should be on. This was an opinion piece I wrote that I published on my Facebook page, but it was also sent to the Water Hay Oats Alliance, and they forwarded it to members of Congress who are involved in writing the Horseracing Integrity Act.
That's a good article, Pandy.
I checked it out, started skimming, and couldn't stop reading.
Old 10-24-2020, 07:29 AM   #220
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
That's a good article, Pandy.
I checked it out, started skimming, and couldn't stop reading.
Thank you.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:47 AM   #221
burnsy
self medicated

It’s obvious that this horse is fast but has skin and/or joint problems. That’s the second time she’s been popped for drugs that cover inflammation issues. Bafferts ego and ambition seems to cloud his judgement. But it’s beyond him too. Because this horse has the talent they’ll breed her and most likely pass the problem down the line. Justify obviously had issues too but they’ll breed the crap out of him. Thus, the cycle will continue. I’m not a doctor but I understand the motivation of money and prestige. The life quality and health of the breed is being neglected at the horses, fans and bettors expense. Damn the health , a fast horse even for a few races can equal a whole lot of dollars...... spread around the industry. There’s a good reason this guy gets a pass so many times. Others “in line” are on this gravy train too. Connect the dots, follow the money. Yeah, these horses are fast but stamina, soundness and longevity have left the picture. And you have industry insiders and turf writers that try to deny this. Just look at what’s been going on for years. Gee, why are groups and the govt. up our ass????? They say. It’s just maddening.

Last edited by burnsy; 10-24-2020 at 09:49 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #222
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
these horses are fast but stamina, soundness and longevity have left the picture. And you have industry insiders and turf writers that try to deny this
That implies that some of them seem to be just writing for each other?

Maybe someone can post up a list of the ones who tell it like it is.

Many would gladly have subscriptions, give page clicks and ad income, etc. to those who deserve it......keep 'em in business.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 10:43 AM   #223
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
It’s obvious that this horse is fast but has skin and/or joint problems. That’s the second time she’s been popped for drugs that cover inflammation issues. Bafferts ego and ambition seems to cloud his judgement. But it’s beyond him too. Because this horse has the talent they’ll breed her and most likely pass the problem down the line. Justify obviously had issues too but they’ll breed the crap out of him. Thus, the cycle will continue. I’m not a doctor but I understand the motivation of money and prestige. The life quality and health of the breed is being neglected at the horses, fans and bettors expense. Damn the health , a fast horse even for a few races can equal a whole lot of dollars...... spread around the industry. There’s a good reason this guy gets a pass so many times. Others “in line” are on this gravy train too. Connect the dots, follow the money. Yeah, these horses are fast but stamina, soundness and longevity have left the picture. And you have industry insiders and turf writers that try to deny this. Just look at what’s been going on for years. Gee, why are groups and the govt. up our ass????? They say. It’s just maddening.
This.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 11:08 AM   #224
Andy Asaro

Courier-Journal absolutely lambastes CHRB enabled Bob Baffert.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ks/3741772001/
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 11:24 AM   #225
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Courier-Journal absolutely lambastes CHRB enabled Bob Baffert.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ks/3741772001/
This was the piece I posted on my Facebook page, good article. The CHRB is a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if Baffert pays them off.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: