Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-02-2023, 11:41 AM   #1
MargieRose

Why is the Left pushing transgenderism;...

that is, besides the fact that Democrats generally hate women, to begin with?

What do you think is the bottom-line impetus for this whole, bizarre crusade?

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2023, 11:57 AM   #2
xtb

To confuse our kids by creating uncertainty, create another grievance group, further divide our country and of course, lock in a segment of Dem voters.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2023, 12:15 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Because it will become a revenue source for the DNC in the form of political donations...they need something to offset the dying white on black racism trade.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:21 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Sorry, I have way above average intelligence, but no way in hell will I ever be able to understand how the liberal mind thinks, it makes zero sense to me.
None of the college psychology courses I took 40 some odd years ago yielded any clues either. I seriously don't understand how a Lia Thomas can go out and compete against real women. That takes one sick SOB to do such a thing.

The left is trying to normalize and sell transgenderism as something common when it is not. I have been in Virginia a dozen years and have seen a grand total of one dude in a dress. I am very observant and not easily fooled. On the reverse I might run across one woman trying to appear as manly as possible on a weekly basis. Whether a butch lesbian is considered trans, I have no idea. The trans woman look is really baffling, even with all kinds of surgery like Bruce Jenner got you can still tell something isn't right. The reverse can be pulled off.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2023, 12:31 PM   #5
davew

they want to cut the world population in half and the best way is start at home
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2023, 01:03 PM   #6
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
they want to cut the world population in half and the best way is start at home
And backfill our population with illegal immigrants.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:25 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
To confuse our kids by creating uncertainty, create another grievance group, further divide our country and of course, lock in a segment of Dem voters.
Exactly! The dimwits love to portray themselves as the Champions of the Oppressed.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:49 PM   #8
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

I do not think that Democrats generally hate women, they are told what to do and think and say by the Bilderberg Group. Control and New World Order is what they work towards.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2023, 02:48 PM   #9
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I do not think that Democrats generally hate women, they are told what to do and think and say by the Bilderberg Group. Control and New World Order is what they work towards.
Then, I guess, it is the Bilderberg Group that hates women, and the mindless, feckless Demos just fall in line...hoping for that control, as well. Can Demo women be any more stupid?

February 28, 2021

Why Do Biden Democrats Despise Women?

Quote:
What other conclusion can you come to when legislative initiative after executive order continually seeks to erase female distinction at every turn?

The irony of it all—and there has not been an administration in recent years less self-aware of its own irony—is this: they claim to be for women while trying to eliminate them at nearly every turn.
Quote:
Why did a Democrat in the California Assembly this week propose legislation to fine stores $1,000 who maintain a girls’ only clothing department? Or in other instances a specified girls’ toy department?

Why did the Biden administration just this week decide to abandon defending girls in a well-publicized court case in Connecticut? The case was launched by a group of girls who lost college scholarship opportunities in track and field due to their senior years of high school being ruined by biological males running in their events and establishing times and records that will likely never be broken by girls ever again.

Why did President Biden insist on exporting that same scenario to every public high school in America in one of his first executive orders in office?

Why are the Democrats in Congress even now urging the Democrat-controlled Senate to adopt the “Equality Act?” Exporting the same litmus test to religious organizations who disagree with the moral question, college athletics where size, speed, and ability cost opportunities for girls to flourish, and the invasion of their locker rooms and showers where privacy is erased?
Old 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:

In my opinion, think Joan Rivers!

Old 04-02-2023, 03:21 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

I was shocked at what it takes to participate as a girl if you were a boy in High School. In New York state it only takes as little as a parental note. Track and Field being mentioned, in the running events a boy would still have to be well above average to beat top girl athletes worthy of college scholarships.

On the other hand in the field events that require strength like the shot put an average boy could probably beat the best girls. I decided to look up HS records in the shot put. The male throw was almost 50% further with a metal ball that was over 1/3 heavier.

I feel stigma has stopped self respecting males from putting on leggings and sports bras and competing against girls. Unfortunately the left is working hard to remove the stigma.
Old 04-02-2023, 03:57 PM   #12
MargieRose

How's this sound, Boxcar?
Old 04-02-2023, 04:02 PM   #13
MargieRose

What is a woman?

Old 04-02-2023, 04:08 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I thought the voice would return to normal if someone stopped taking male hormones, I guess not.
Old 04-02-2023, 04:19 PM   #15
xtb

Quote:
I never knew God was a tranny. You learn something new every day.