Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-06-2023, 03:00 PM   #211
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I'm not just comparing Canada to the USA but the rest of the civilized world, you guys are an outlier. You can complain that you share a border with Mexico but we share a much larger border with you. We are influenced by your criminal element just like you with Mexico. Where do you think the Mexican gangs get their guns from?
For a long time Mr. Barack was the gun dealer. Fast and Furious.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 04:26 PM   #212
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I'm not just comparing Canada to the USA but the rest of the civilized world, you guys are an outlier. You can complain that you share a border with Mexico but we share a much larger border with you. We are influenced by your criminal element just like you with Mexico. Where do you think the Mexican gangs get their guns from?

Before 9-11 you could drive across the Mexican border into Mexico without being stopped, no passport required, so smuggling guns into Mexico from the USA was easy. The law enforcement in Mexico is highly corrupt at best. Now smugglers probably just show their passport with a wad of 100's wrapped around it and drive straight through. The problem is lax enforcement of gun laws on both sides of the border.

When I made cross country trips moving from California to Virginia I looked up all the gun laws in every state I was in. I only violated the Illinois one, it was legal for me to posses, but not loaded sitting in my lap at the drive thru ATM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 05:27 PM   #213
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
For a long time Mr. Barack was the gun dealer. Fast and Furious.
Yup he was , Reagan sold arms to Iran. Your country has a history of selling arms even to enemies, Saudi Arabia, responsible for 9/11, Afghanistan among others
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 05:29 PM   #214
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Before 9-11 you could drive across the Mexican border into Mexico without being stopped, no passport required, so smuggling guns into Mexico from the USA was easy. The law enforcement in Mexico is highly corrupt at best. Now smugglers probably just show their passport with a wad of 100's wrapped around it and drive straight through. The problem is lax enforcement of gun laws on both sides of the border.

When I made cross country trips moving from California to Virginia I looked up all the gun laws in every state I was in. I only violated the Illinois one, it was legal for me to posses, but not loaded sitting in my lap at the drive thru ATM.
A lot changed after 9/11. i never had to take my shoes off or get molested by screeners at the airport before 9/11
Old 04-06-2023, 05:44 PM   #215
chrisl

Quote:
Yup he was , Reagan sold arms to Iran. Your country has a history of selling arms even to enemies, Saudi Arabia, responsible for 9/11, Afghanistan among others
Drug trafficking also. We learned a lot from the Mafia.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 05:46 PM   #216
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Drug trafficking also. We learned a lot from the Mafia.
Absolutely. One could say that the government is the biggest criminal organization on earth.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:48 PM   #217
Inner Dirt

Quote:
A lot changed after 9/11. i never had to take my shoes off or get molested by screeners at the airport before 9/11

Right after 9-11 I went to a Nascar Cup Series race at the track in Fontana Ca. The crowd was easily 25% or less of normal and there was National Guardsmen everywhere. Even in the elevator to the luxury suites. He had a real assault rifle, looked like a .45 pistol and a loaded clip belt.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-04-2023, 08:59 PM   #218
boxcar

Tranny's Manifesto Update

Nashville Police Reverse Course on Releasing Shooter’s Manifesto, Citing Pending Litigation

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nashvi...WolXjbQ4q1s%3D

This "manifesto" must be a real winner because now MNPD is changing course and giving a nonsense reason for it. It appears they're pulling a Colorado on everyone -- when that state refused to release a manifesto of another tranny shooter.