Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #3961
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Both Bill and Hillary appear to have health problems that will prohibit that possibility.
She had boat loads of pinch hitters campaigning for her at the end, four more years of aging on the witch should put her out of business running for any higher office.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2017, 11:55 AM   #3962
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Both Bill and Hillary appear to have health problems that will prohibit that possibility.

I am not so sure - remember what they were saying about McCain? and he is still around...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2017, 07:51 AM   #3963
davew

Is Hillary going to do 'Dancing With The Stars' while she waits for DeBlasio to get indicted for campaign finance violations?
Old 02-25-2017, 09:49 AM   #3964
Inner Dirt

I really wished she would fade into obscurity, I can't think of any politician I despise more than her.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #3965
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Is Hillary going to do 'Dancing With The Stars' while she waits for DeBlasio to get indicted for campaign finance violations?

OMG! I hope she chooses that and not....the VOICE!
Old 03-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #3966
davew

When she was in Russia (making secret deals) she got cursed by a mummy - no way she could win

http://observer.com/2017/03/princess...llary-clinton/
Old 04-06-2017, 08:56 PM   #3967
Inner Dirt

From NBC News:

Almost four months after her stunning defeat, Hillary Clinton on Thursday primarily blamed her loss to President Donald Trump on four factors that were beyond her control.
The former Democratic presidential candidate cited Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey's involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny.
Notice she never mentions being unlikable and untrustworthy, something even people who voted for her have said. Is the witch ever going to own anything?
Old 04-06-2017, 09:24 PM   #3968
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
From NBC News:

Almost four months after her stunning defeat, Hillary Clinton on Thursday primarily blamed her loss to President Donald Trump on four factors that were beyond her control.
The former Democratic presidential candidate cited Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey's involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny.
Notice she never mentions being unlikable and untrustworthy, something even people who voted for her have said. Is the witch ever going to own anything?
Pant Suit mentioned "misogyny" as to why she lost the election?

I'll be blunt, and I'll be clear Billary.

You didn't win because you are a horrible person, a liar, and a 30 year+ politician with nothing to your accord other than being the former President's wife. A President who was getting hummer's in the Oval Office from an intern.

But hey, you certainly are a strong woman.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 04-06-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2017, 10:02 PM   #3969
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post

But hey, you certainly are a strong woman.
And Bill has the scars to prove it.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:14 PM   #3970
NJ Stinks

Quote:
From NBC News:

If you don't think those 4 reasons cost her the election, you are in denial. (Note that I'm not disputing the "being unlikable and untrustworthy" part of your post.)
Old 04-06-2017, 11:39 PM   #3971
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks;2149094[B
]If you don't think those 4 reasons cost her the election, you are in denial.[/B] (Note that I'm not disputing the "being unlikable and untrustworthy" part of your post.)
She said they were the primary reason, that is absurd. There is no proof Russian meddling if it occurred did anything to effect the outcome. Misogyny probably cost her a handful of votes, if that. Any leaked e-mails and James Comey just backed up what people thought of her that weren't going to vote for her anyway. Unlikable and untrustworthy was the #1 reason she lost by a country mile. I knew quite a few people that couldn't stand Trump, that would have voted for any Democrat as long as it wasn't Hillary, they either stayed home, or voted 3rd party or wrote someone in. Votes Bernie Sanders would have got. If you changed out either candidate it was pretty obvious
a lot of people would have switched sides. The fact Hillary could not beat Trump speaks volumes of how many people cannot stand the sight of her.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:02 AM   #3972
Clocker

Quote:
Misogyny probably cost her a handful of votes, if that.
And how many more than that voted for her solely because she is a woman?

Not mentioned in that list is that she ran a terrible campaign. Once she won the nomination, she thought she had the general election in the bag and just phoned it in. Her campaign "work week" was about 2 days, and her handlers and surrogates didn't work much harder.

If Bill Clinton knows anything, he knows how to campaign. He told her and the campaign repeatedly that she had to focus more on the white, blue-collar voters. They ignored him and those voters. Except when Hillary was antagonizing them, like with remarks about shutting down the coal industry.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:19 AM   #3973
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
If you don't think those 4 reasons cost her the election, you are in denial. (Note that I'm not disputing the "being unlikable and untrustworthy" part of your post.)
No. Not even close.

I gave you the reasons why.

She is a HORRIBLE person. As a 30+ year politician, she hadn't done shit. And... Obama sucked.

Was I to vote for another Dem that guaranteed they would take away more from me than the last 8 years of shit?

She lost cuz her campaign was stupid. She is stupid. Dems are stupid. She lost cuz morons thought flyover country was flyover country.

Have your NY and Cali bluetards. You're gonna have to fight for the rest nowadays because people are smarter in these parts and don't listen to bullshit.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:23 AM   #3974
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
They ignored him and those voters. Except when Hillary was antagonizing them, like with remarks about shutting down the coal industry.
I've seen this referred to several times in the past couple weeks w/out it being put into context. Hillary was merely stating that renewable energy is the future, and coal jobs would be disappearing (no one disputes this), hopefully replaced with clean energy jobs..

Her comments:

Quote:
Look, we have serious economic problems in many parts of our country. And Roland is absolutely right. Instead of dividing people the way Donald Trump does, let's reunite around policies that will bring jobs and opportunities to all these under-served poor communities.

So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?

And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.

Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2017, 12:23 AM   #3975
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
And how many more than that voted for her solely because she is a woman?

Not mentioned in that list is that she ran a terrible campaign. Once she won the nomination, she thought she had the general election in the bag and just phoned it in. Her campaign "work week" was about 2 days, and her handlers and surrogates didn't work much harder.

If Bill Clinton knows anything, he knows how to campaign. He told her and the campaign repeatedly that she had to focus more on the white, blue-collar voters. They ignored him and those voters. Except when Hillary was antagonizing them, like with remarks about shutting down the coal industry.
I have 9 women in my family that are eligible voters.

They all voted for Trump.