Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-13-2023, 04:16 PM   #16
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Hey PA, AKA Einstein

You don't need an FBI raid when the party in question is cooperating with law enforcement. That is in contrast to what Trump did.

I am not defending Biden, but your criticism of him or Fox news critique of him would be more credible if you or Fox news did not sound so obviously stupid.

This is ironically good news for the Dems. Biden will get annihilated if he runs in 2024. Hopefully this is enough smear to discourage him.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2023, 04:19 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Hey PA, AKA Einstein

You don't need an FBI raid when the party in question is cooperating with law enforcement. That is in contrast to what Trump did.

I am not defending Biden, but your criticism of him or Fox news critique of him would be more credible if you or Fox news did not sound so obviously stupid.

This is ironically good news for the Dems. Biden will get annihilated if he runs in 2024. Hopefully this is enough smear to discourage him.
The lawyers for TRUMP were cooperating.

I like how that press secretary keeps saying Biden did the right thing. (After breaking numerous federal laws on multiple occasions) they notified the authorities.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2023, 04:28 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Hey PA, AKA Einstein

And Biden, as Vice President, NEVER had the authority to declassify those documents, in contrast to Trump.

That right there is a VAST and IMPORTANT distinction on how an FBI raid is WAY MORE JUSTITIED in this instance.

There is absolutely ZERO debate that Biden broke the law, since he couldn't possibly have declassified the documents in his possession.

Maybe his buddy Obama (who really doesn't like him in the first place) declassified them for him before he put them next to his Corvette?

And you call me Einstein!?!?!
Old 01-13-2023, 04:50 PM   #19
xtb

xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2023, 04:54 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, Trump was "cooperating" too...but that didn't seem to matter much...because...you know...JUSTICE system...LMAO

Give your head a shake before you reply to me again...I can only take so much of your nonsense
Be careful here. In his case, that could be fatal. And then you'd be liable to criminal charges for inciting suicide!
Old 01-13-2023, 05:25 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

BREAKING NEWS

Joe is heading home to Deleware this weekend.
Hunter asked him for help with the family GARAGE SALE.

Old 01-13-2023, 06:58 PM   #22
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2023, 07:53 PM   #23
boxcar

Talk about Unintended Consequences...or then again...maybe not! Maybe that black dimwit congressman was on to something with his conspiracy theory. Maybe Trump planted those classified documents.

Dershowitz: Biden Classified Documents Finding Undermines Trump Prosecution

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...Jq10H5kyF2I%3D

That Trumpster guy is sly and slippery as a greased eel. Looks like he'll walk again.
Old 01-13-2023, 08:32 PM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
NO WAY they were planted.

Joe himself specifically stated, and re-emphasized, that THE GARAGE WAS LOCKED.
Yes and Hunter listed that house as a permanent residence with full access, a few Asian whores and some coke or crack you get egg roll right?
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2023, 09:14 PM   #25
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Yes and Hunter listed that house as a permanent residence with full access, a few Asian whores and some coke or crack you get egg roll right?
Nice!
Old 01-14-2023, 12:01 AM   #26
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, Trump was "cooperating" too...but that didn't seem to matter much...because...you know...JUSTICE system...LMAO
Learn the facts Jack.

Trump did not "cooperate". He called it a "political witch hunt" and refused to hand the docs over. Before the 8 August raid, Trump and his attorneys stonewalled FBI and US National Archives requests for the return of all classified documents and did not fully comply with a grand jury subpoena in a criminal investigation of Trump’s hoarding of government documents.

This led to the raid, because:

The FBI later obtained information that Trump had more government documents than he returned and issued a subpoena for their return. They obtained a search warrant for his Mar-a-Lago property. In August they found over 100 documents marked confidential, secret and top secret in the storage room and in Trump's office.

Unlike in Trump’s case, Biden hasn't tried to assert ownership of the files, to obstruct their handover or make outlandish claims that he had previously declassified them based on an undisclosed private thought.

Trump is being investigated to see whether he infringed the Espionage Act by keeping classified material and for the possible obstruction of justice.

Parroting Tucker and Fox news make you sound really pathetic. Biased assertions that have no basis in reality. Even Trump would tell you what I am telling you.

I have no interest in being biased like you. I don't vote for Dems or Reps. It's against my religion. But you don't seem interested in truth or facts.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2023, 12:08 AM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Continue to embrace your fantasy USA...it's working out well!

We're THRIVING as a country.
Old 01-14-2023, 10:36 AM   #28
boxcar

What I'd like to know about Biden's lawyers is for what where they so intently searching, in the first place, to come up with classified government documents?
Old 01-14-2023, 11:18 AM   #29
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What I'd like to know about Biden's lawyers is for what where they so intently searching, in the first place, to come up with classified government documents?
And on who's orders..?
It be nice to learn who's running this shit show circus.
Old 01-14-2023, 11:42 AM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward