Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-24-2022, 04:55 PM   #31
formula_2002
what an easy game.

this thread is not about Right wing or Left wing. It's about TRUMP. Focus.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 10-24-2022 at 04:57 PM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2022, 04:59 PM   #32
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
this thread is not about Right wing or Left wing. It's about TRUMP.
The problem is, The Far Right Wing is spelled T-R-U-M-P these days, mere mention of the name and they come out of the woodwork to defend his honor as though he was as virtuous as the high school prom queen. It's actually quite sickening
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2022, 04:59 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
It's actually quite sickening
Even better then

The fact you don't get is, you bring the sickness upon yourself. So you get no sympathy from the likes of me.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:01 PM   #34
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Nope. my thread.. " I would appreciate it if you would refer me to any other research that counters the options offered by this research." (see my first note)
You have 4 walls, cable TV that seems to have nothing on, CNN and MSNBC and nothing changes until the inevitable. We get it, you don't understand that none of us gives a rats ass what someone wants who is not going to be around. Your happyness means nothing to everyone else who feels this economy and its surroundings is not for them and the kids they want to bring into the world. Your view is just a freak show for everyone else, in 14 days be around to watch the legs get cut off of this administration. Midterms negatively affects every President, your turn.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2022, 05:02 PM   #35
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Even better then

The fact you don't get is, you bring the sickness upon yourself. So you get no sympathy from the likes of me.
That's OK, I don't believe I'm the one that needs it, someday, you will realize I'm trying to help you. I don't care so much thay you hate democrats, there's plenty there to hate, the fact that you revere Trump and his ilk are the issue, as they are not in any way better.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:04 PM   #36
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
The problem is, The Far Right Wing is spelled T-R-U-M-P these days, mere mention of the name and they come out of the woodwork to defend his honor as though he was as virtuous as the high school prom queen. It's actually quite sickening
You forgot the funny part.

The far right wing is voting against their own interests. Most don’t have a pot to piss in.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:05 PM   #37
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You forgot the funny part.

The far right wing is voting against their own interests. Most don’t have a pot to piss in.
Well most can't spell Pot to Piss in, so there's that
Old 10-24-2022, 05:07 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The above two replies are two prime examples of why you got Trump in the first place.

Clueless is what you are.

If you want to cure your perceived "illness" you need to get a clue as to what is causing it in the first place.

Why would people vote for Trump? Answer that question and maybe you'll find a way to make things better.

Better yet, ignore it altogether and just keep dismissing people as if you're somehow vastly superior.

And keep whining about it forever...LOL
Old 10-24-2022, 05:09 PM   #39
mhaney0423

Quote:
The above two replies are two prime examples of why you got Trump in the first place.

If you want to cure your perceived "illness" you need to get a clue as to what is causing it in the first place.

Why would people vote for Trump? Answer that question and maybe you'll find a way to make things better.

Better yet, ignore it altogether and just keep dismissing people as if you're somehow vastly superior.

Again Mr Pot, how many people have you called clueless.and ignorant in this very thread? Asking for a friend

Regards,

Mr Kettle
Old 10-24-2022, 05:21 PM   #40
mhaney0423

Quote:
America changed because liberals like you lost their collective minds...thanks in part to a deep state and compliant media that couldn't believe Hillary lost to Trump...and did everything they could to try and delegitimize his ELECTION...from lying about RUSSIA COLLUSION to everything else under the sun.

Also, Trump helped open a lot more people's eyes into how corrupt this nation is politically...which is probably his GREATEST SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT
Quote:

To answer your question though, I think people voted for Trump for the same reason I considered doing it in 2016. There were tired out the status quo. The were tired of career politicians and the other choice was Hillary Clinton.....which is the only person in the entire US less likely to get my vote than DJT. Also, I mistakenly believed that, Trump being a business man would have qualified people advising him, not Ivanka, Don Jr, Eric, Steve Bannon, etc, etc.
Ultimately my vote was wasted on some third party candidate that year after I heard enough of Trumps rhetoric on the campaign trail.

How anyone voted for him for a second term is beyond me...... personally I think they just did it because they knew it would infuriate everyone else.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:32 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And there are plenty of highly intelligent, well-educated people, like me, who would vote for him again.

Hope your head exploded after reading that.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:38 PM   #42
mhaney0423

Quote:
And there are plenty of highly intelligent, well-educated people, like me, who would vote for him again.

Hope your head exploded after reading that.
No not at all. History is full of highly intelligent, well educated people that were wrong, Germany circa 1939 is a good example. Russia circa 2022 is another.

I myself am wrong all the time, but.of course I'm not particularily highly intelligent or well educated like yourself!

Hope this helps you to understand the differences, I don't wish ill on you. I'd like to see you a bit less angry, that's all.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:39 PM   #43
TJDave

Quote:
Why?
Old 10-24-2022, 05:42 PM   #44
mhaney0423

Quote:
Why?
Ahhh the $64,000 question

Bet you get a 25 cent answer
Old 10-24-2022, 06:10 PM   #45
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Why?
Because Trump does politics better than professional politicians do politics.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply