Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-18-2022, 03:11 AM   #1
BIG RED
Son O'War

Any one you know?

They’re raiding and jailing their political opponents.
They’re turning the FBI, CIA, and IRS against American citizens.
They’ve come out against freedom of speech, religion, press, the Second Amendment, and other core American ideals.
They’ve abandoned the rule of law, and now have one set of laws for themselves and another for the rest of us.
They’re deliberately trying to bankrupt us—sometimes directly (through shutting down businesses), sometimes indirectly (through wasting trillions of our dollars.)
They’re indoctrinating our children with radical ideologies.
They celebrate infanticide.
They’re making secret deals with foreign entities against our interests.
They’re deliberately keeping our borders wide open to erase our national identity.
They mandate groupthink and conformity and punish anyone who doesn’t parrot their chosen narratives, however absurd.
They’re purging the best from our military and converting what’s left into a tool of Wokeism.
They’ve transformed our once-great American cities into crime-ridden hellscapes.
They relentlessly stoke division between everyone and never miss the slightest opportunity to accuse someone or something of being racist, sexist, phobic, supremacist, etc.
They constantly work to slander, cancel, and erase our Founding Fathers, American heroes, and America itself. (E.g., they removed the statue of Theodore Roosevelt from the American Museum of Natural History.)
They want to defund the police, release criminals from prisons and disarm the rest of us.
They defend terrorists. (Joe Biden: “Antifa is an idea, not an organization.”)
They’ve ignored the first principle of the Nuremberg Code, which was written in the aftermath of WWII, and which explicitly prohibits coerced consent for experimental medications. (See, e.g., here or here.)
They’ve tried to corrupt elections on a national scale.
They’ve openly stated their desire to abolish the family structure itself.
They’ve threatened to abolish the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, and dismantle the electoral college system.
They’re criminalizing normality on multiple fronts.
They’ve taken down American flags and raised other flags in government buildings and city streets, symbolizing their stealth political takeover.
Their leaders have literally kneeled to one form of the cause they actually serve in the Capital building.
Old 08-18-2022, 03:12 AM   #2
BIG RED
Son O'War

and I love people who ...

go with the flow?
Old 08-18-2022, 08:17 AM   #3
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpe9sEnidog

go with the flow?
Worshipping criminals.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 09:38 AM   #4
boxcar

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpe9sEnidog

go with the flow?
They remind me of the self-exalting, self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocritical Pharisees in the NT who loved to parade their religiousness around for all men to see because they loved the praises of men. It's no wonder Jesus said to the people, "Unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the Pharisees, you will in no wise see the kingdom of heaven."
Old 08-18-2022, 10:19 AM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Worshipping criminals.
Exactly right.
Old 08-18-2022, 10:27 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Worshipping criminals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Exactly right.

Did you racists somehow think Saint George Floyd wasn't worthy of the send off and following rioting the assassination of Martin Luther King got? Both of you need to understand it is now considered racist, just ask Ben Crump, to consider a person's past criminal behavior when judging whether police committed an act of aggressive force when arresting them. Get with the times!
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 09:52 PM   #7
BIG RED
Son O'War

I'm glad you weren't talking to me
Pick on 'those' two
Old 08-20-2022, 03:54 PM   #8
mostpost

Quote:
They’ve come out against freedom of speech, religion, press, the Second Amendment, and other core American ideals.
They’ve abandoned the rule of law, and now have one set of laws for themselves and another for the rest of us.
They’re deliberately trying to bankrupt us—sometimes directly (through shutting down businesses), sometimes indirectly (through wasting trillions of our dollars.)
They’re deliberately keeping our borders wide open to erase our national identity.
They mandate groupthink and conformity and punish anyone who doesn’t parrot their chosen narratives, however absurd.
They’re purging the best from our military and converting what’s left into a tool of Wokeism.
They’ve transformed our once-great American cities into crime-ridden hellscapes.
They relentlessly stoke division between everyone and never miss the slightest opportunity to accuse someone or something of being racist, sexist, phobic, supremacist, etc.
They constantly work to slander, cancel, and erase our Founding Fathers, American heroes, and America itself. (E.g., they removed the statue of Theodore Roosevelt from the American Museum of Natural History.)
They want to defund the police, release criminals from prisons and disarm the rest of us.
They’ve ignored the first principle of the Nuremberg Code, which was written in the aftermath of WWII, and which explicitly prohibits coerced consent for experimental medications. (See, e.g., here or here.)
They’ve threatened to abolish the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, and dismantle the electoral college system.
They’ve taken down American flags and raised other flags in government buildings and city streets, symbolizing their stealth political takeover.
Their leaders have literally kneeled to one form of the cause they actually serve in the Capital building.
When you copy and paste something-even if it’s nonsense-you’re supposed to say where it came from. Otherwise it’s plagiarism.
Old 08-21-2022, 02:06 AM   #9
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
When you copy and paste something-even if it’s nonsense-you’re supposed to say where it came from. Otherwise it’s plagiarism.
Truth stings, doesn't it???
Old 08-21-2022, 12:52 PM   #10
OntheRail

Quote:
Big Red is just paying homage to all things Democrat... right down to Joe Briben the Prez of plagiarism.

If he did.... as you accused... then again he could of typed all that out. Either way its the truth.
Old 08-21-2022, 12:58 PM   #11
davew

Quote:
if you are so sure it is copied, why don't you post a link to it?

it almost reads like demoncrat election propaganda.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2022, 01:09 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Nonsense? I read almost everyone of them, nothing there to refute.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2022, 04:30 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
if you are so sure it is copied, why don't you post a link to it?

it almost reads like demoncrat election propaganda.
https://www.cairco.org/news/stop-cal...’re-communists

That’s just one of many links. No idea which is the original. Not that there is ever an original thought from MAGA world
Old 08-21-2022, 06:08 PM   #14
davew

those things are what the democrats are now calling 'democracy'
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2022, 07:04 PM   #15
mostpost

Lace

Quote:
Anyone who went to jail did so after being tried and convicted before a jury of their peers.
The job of the FBI and IRS is to investigate crime by American citizens.
You mean how they stop Trump from holding his rallies? Oh, wait. Or how they stop Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingreham and even Alex Jones from spreading their lies. Cite me one single example of a church being shut down, or services being banned. No religion has a right to force its beliefs on others.
That actually is what MAGA world wants. One set of rules for everyone else; no rules for Donald Trump.
Lowest unemployment rate. Hundreds of thousands of new jobs every month. Stock market soaring.
Like the ideologies of kindness, charity, acceptance
They are not infants until they are born.
For example?
The Great Replacement garbage. On the other hand, replacing the Magidiots isn’t a bad idea.

You mean like banning books, outlawing CRT, opposing gay marriage. That kind of conformity?
Covid deniers and vaccine skeptics are not the best and definitely not the brightest.
Not one person has been given the Covid vaccine against their will.
The only problem here is they have only threatened to do these things. The filibuster and the electoral college are flawed and anti Democratic. The Supreme Court is badly in need of reform.
I don’t know what the blank you’re talking about.
You mean the cause of Justice? Bunch of radicals!