Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-03-2022, 12:50 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
If only you and people like you had been aborted, the world would be a better place.
No doubt taking a page out of the famous Michelle Obama speech "When they go low, we go high"
Old 05-03-2022, 01:33 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Now this is triggered

War on women? We can't even define what a woman is these days, so STFU please...
Old 05-03-2022, 01:34 PM   #33
Rex Phinney

As a card carrying Republican and self described Conservative nut job I will ruthlessly argue that this issue is the dumbest thing the Republicans have going. There are about 6,000 reasons why Republicans and right wing folk shouldn't give two shits about abortion in 2022, yet here we are.

Why would you want to change something that was first initiated in 1973? The nation has had 49 god damn years to accept the decision and easily a majority of the them have moved on.

From the moment I first heard rumblings about this a couple years ago I thought to myself no way can our fearless right wing leaders be THIS stupid.

Now to the truth of the matter and my position, a MASSIVE MAJORITY of abortions stem from parents who shouldn't be having kids. A huge chunk of which will end up on welfare programs, government assistance, and eventually producing more babies for the American taxpayer to foot the bill for. No thanks

Furthermore that politicians from the right get involved proves just how retarded they are, the babies being aborted are not your people, they are never going to vote for you. The people that vote for you don't abort babies anyway. So for decades the right has insisted that more children be brought into this world (by parents who don't want them) to vote against the politicians who insist on being Pro Life. If you think that this discussion is about things greater than votes, then fine, let someone else handle it and stay in your lane. But Republican politicians being involved in this discussion has always, and will always be retarded. Long term they are aiding in their own demise.

Abortion is nothing I would ever sign off for for my own family, but if others feel it is the right choice for them, and it keeps me from having one more mouth to feed via my tax dollars, knock yourself out.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 01:37 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

"Cope & Seethe Baby Killer!" LMAO

Old 05-03-2022, 01:41 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
Abortion is nothing I would ever sign off for for my own family, but if others feel it is the right choice for them, and it keeps me from having one more mouth to feed via my tax dollars, knock yourself out.
Funny thing is, I pretty much agree with you.

I think abortion was way out of control, but I'm not one jumping for joy that RvW might be overturned (please note it's not official, and I'll believe it when it actually happens).

Abortions raging out of control was just another symbol of the decay of our society as a whole, and eliminating them isn't going to swing that giant tide the other way.

But it is fun to see liberals kick and scream like I've been doing over the absolute destruction of our free speech rights in this country the last couple of years.

Now maybe they'll understand how I feel for a change.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:41 PM   #36
Elkchester Road

Quote:
As a card carrying Republican and self described Conservative nut job I will ruthlessly argue that this issue is the dumbest thing the Republicans have going. There are about 6,000 reasons why Republicans and right wing folk shouldn't give two shits about abortion in 2022, yet here we are.

Why would you want to change something that was first initiated in 1973? The nation has had 49 god damn years to accept the decision and easily a majority of the them have moved on.

From the moment I first heard rumblings about this a couple years ago I thought to myself no way can our fearless right wing leaders be THIS stupid.

Now to the truth of the matter and my position, a MASSIVE MAJORITY of abortions stem from parents who shouldn't be having kids. A huge chunk of which will end up on welfare programs, government assistance, and eventually producing more babies for the American taxpayer to foot the bill for. No thanks

Furthermore that politicians from the right get involved proves just how retarded they are, the babies being aborted are not your people, they are never going to vote for you. The people that vote for you don't abort babies anyway. So for decades the right has insisted that more children be brought into this world (by parents who don't want them) to vote against the politicians who insist on being Pro Life. If you think that this discussion is about things greater than votes, then fine, let someone else handle it and stay in your lane. But Republican politicians being involved in this discussion has always, and will always be retarded. Long term they are aiding in their own demise.

Rex Phinney...well said.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:50 PM   #37
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
If only you and people like you had been aborted, the world would be a better place.
While it is true that the world is not worthy of God's saints here on earth (Heb 11:38), nonetheless in his infinite wisdom and patience toward mankind, he has charged his people to restrain evil in this dark world and to be an influence for good. If it weren't for sojourners like myself in this world, the taste of hell here would be far more prominent than it already is.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:52 PM   #38
Elkchester Road

I don't think it is any secret which side of the Political Debate I stand on. That being said...a lot of people who have been vigorously defending their Bodily Autonomy for a while now (forced Vaccination) are suddenly doing an About-Face on this issue. Not good.

Should be a State's Issue.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:59 PM   #39
Rex Phinney

Given that this is all happening in an election year when the Republicans where set to slaughter the Dems just makes it more disappointing.

WTF is Republican leadership doing? Jesus Christ all you had to do was sit there and not say a word, just let Joe run his side into the ground for another 6 months, trot out a few campaign signs and plan the victory party.

God damnit, what a bunch of stupid Motherf*ckers.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 01:59 PM   #40
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Yes!

Unwanted and unloved juvenile delinquents coming to a neighborhood near you!

I’ll be long dead but here’s hoping they target your house.
That sounds more like, more like The Briben Administration's open borders policy. Which you have no issues with... and effects all of us today.

So we have had over 3 million un invited arrivals that have been shipped around the country. With any luck to a neighborhood near you. Or better yet your neighborhood.

And if this draft stands... it does not ban anything. But like a true loon and a good lemming you just run over the edge of rationality with the rest of them screaming at the sky.

And if it does stand looks like yet another one of President Trump campaign promises kept. How many would that be...?
Old 05-03-2022, 02:00 PM   #41
jocko699
Resurrectionist

All I know is those advocating for abortion have never been aborted.

I will always side with life.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 02:05 PM   #42
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Given that this is all happening in an election year when the Republicans where set to slaughter the Dems just makes it more disappointing.

WTF is Republican leadership doing? Jesus Christ all you had to do was sit there and not say a word, just let Joe run his side into the ground for another 6 months, trot out a few campaign signs and plan the victory party.

God damnit, what a bunch of stupid Motherf*ckers.
^^This.^^

Beginning to wonder if this is part of a plan.

Extremism begets Extremism.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 05-03-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-03-2022, 02:20 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The country's already dead...the art of the steal has already been perfected and invincible...the propaganda machines are running at 100% efficiency and the ministry of truth is in full effect...

Did you guys actually think that no matter who wins in 2022 and beyond, it will make one bit of difference?

BUT ELON BOUGHT TWITTER!
Old 05-03-2022, 02:23 PM   #44
boxcar

Quote:

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people" (Prov 14:34).

The root cause to this nation's ills is not politics; it's nature is moral/spiritual. Wickedness expresses itself privately and in the public square. If this nation is ever going to become great again, it must turn from its wicked ways; otherwise things will only go from bad to worse in all sectors of life.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:29 PM   #45
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Can we now define what a woman is?
Go for it.....Gender reveal, then and now!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gender reveal.jpg (158.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg gender.JPG (43.3 KB, 13 views)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: