Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-01-2022, 05:18 AM   #1
Andy Asaro

"This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm."

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2022, 06:47 AM   #2
Andy Asaro

Old 07-01-2022, 09:27 AM   #3
davew

as long as it takes, since it does not affect me

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2022, 10:08 AM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
The problem with statements like this is that most people have no idea what the Liberal World Order actually is. They confuse it with the New world Order, a conspiracy theory about one world government and dictatorship.

The Liberal World Order is the idea that cooperation is preferable to conflict. That institutions can be formed that help nations voluntarily cooperate with each other while maintaining their independence. Since they are comprised of human beings, these institutions are flawed, but they are also essential.

Deese referred to the war in Ukraine and the Russian attempt to subjugate that country. The Liberal World Order seeks to protect the independence and liberty of all countries. It also recognizes that none of us occupies this earth alone. That we must cooperate to sustain it.

There are many factors involved, but a lot of the gas price crisis would end with Russia withdrawing from Ukraine.

Of course, all of this will fall on deaf ears here. You will continue to revel in your blissful ignorance.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:09 AM   #5
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The problem with statements like this is that most people have no idea what the Liberal World Order actually is. They confuse it with the New world Order, a conspiracy theory about one world government and dictatorship.

The Liberal World Order is the idea that cooperation is preferable to conflict. That institutions can be formed that help nations voluntarily cooperate with each other while maintaining their independence. Since they are comprised of human beings, these institutions are flawed, but they are also essential.

Deese referred to the war in Ukraine and the Russian attempt to subjugate that country. The Liberal World Order seeks to protect the independence and liberty of all countries. It also recognizes that none of us occupies this earth alone. That we must cooperate to sustain it.

There are many factors involved, but a lot of the gas price crisis would end with Russia withdrawing from Ukraine.

Of course, all of this will fall on deaf ears here. You will continue to revel in your blissful ignorance.

REALITY

They want a weak United States so they can have Globalism (Liberal World Order).

Chaos at the Border, People and Fentanyl pouring in

Crazy high Gas/Energy Prices

Crazy High Food Prices

Crazy High Crime Rate. Nobody is safe
Old 07-01-2022, 10:26 AM   #6
BELMONT 6-6-09

I find it incredible viewing the daily comments and rebuttals from MostPost. It is not possible to defend what is taking place in this country. With that being said i stand firmly that Liberalism is a mental disease!!!!!!
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2022, 10:54 AM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09 View Post
I find it incredible viewing the daily comments and rebuttals from MostPost. It is not possible to defend what is taking place in this country. With that being said i stand firmly that Liberalism is a mental disease!!!!!!
I stand firmly that Conservatism is a mental disease. Only a mentally I’ll person would have voted for Donald Trump. Only a mentally I’ll person would believe there was election fraud in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Only a mentally I’ll person would believe the totally baseless propaganda spewed forth by Tucker Carlson, James O’Keefe, Mitch McConnell and NewsMax
Old 07-01-2022, 10:56 AM   #8
mostpost

Quote:
REALITY

They want a weak United States so they can have Globalism (Liberal World Order).

Crazy High Food Prices

Repeating the exact same thing you said in your original post, does not make it any more true. It doesn’t make it true at all.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:56 AM   #9
Bustin Stones

I dislike including the fentanyl problem as a political issue. No one is forcing you to enjoy fentanyl. If it kills you, well, that's natural selection at work. Experiencing good health is something one earns. It isn't a political position or platform.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2022, 10:57 AM   #10
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
REALITY

Crazy High Food Prices

You guys are losing your minds.

Same shit posted here every single day.
Look at yourselves...such good cult members.
Repeating the narrative, grouping all Dems into one category, demonizing the entire party.

How damned stupid can you get?

Old 07-01-2022, 11:05 AM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post

Repeating the narrative, grouping all Dems into one category, demonizing the entire party.

Obviously, not as stupid as you.
You ignore inflation, energy dependence, open borders allowing the free flow of Chinese backed deadly drugs, you cry ablout guns and decide the solution is make laws to affect only law abidding people, turn a blind eye to crime rates soaring all around the country, ans cheer for a presidemnt who does nothing but mke things worse on every front, and who not only totaly ignores the constitution, but has the gall to disparage the SC for following it, and on foreign soil, telling the world our government is failing.

I hope the hell I never get as stupid as you are.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:13 AM   #12
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Shut up Konk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Obviously, not as stupid as you.
You ignore inflation, energy dependence, open borders allowing the free flow of Chinese backed deadly drugs, you cry ablout guns and decide the solution is make laws to affect only law abidding people, turn a blind eye to crime rates soaring all around the country, ans cheer for a presidemnt who does nothing but mke things worse on every front, and who not only totaly ignores the constitution, but has the gall to disparage the SC for following it, and on foreign soil, telling the world our government is failing.

I hope the hell I never get as stupid as you are.
You've long since surpassed my stupidity, Konk.
You're a joke and you know it...you run your mouth here day after day and think you've posted something profound each time.

Your typing is at a 3rd grade level and your posts have to be read a few times to figure out what you were trying to say, because half of your words are so badly mangled that one can't be sure WTF you are trying to say.

Please show me where I've cheered on Biden...go 'head, I'll wait.
That's just another example of you running your idiotic mouth and having no idea what you're saying. You talk for the sake of talking...and everyone knows those types of people are the dumbest on earth.

A wise man talks because he has something to say. A fool (you, Tom) talks because he has to say something.

There...you should be happy that I've finally given you some attention. Lord knows you crave it with the way you chase me around this place
Now get back to your perpetual cult meeting with the other idiots.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:51 AM   #13
BELMONT 6-6-09

LOL I rest my case !!!
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2022, 12:35 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post

in case you haven't noticed, the USA has turned into even MORE of a pile of shit since your supposedly "sane Adults" took control.

Good job!
Old 07-01-2022, 12:36 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Said "Evidence" provided / reported by the very people responsible for the years of rigging.

That's a good one mosty!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: