Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-28-2022, 10:52 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I agree with classhandicapper....these people are sick fucks...period

Talking Fauci and all these other crazy clowns:

Old 11-28-2022, 11:00 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Read this and weep:

Quote:
We'll see where this goes, but again, these are the biggest protests that we know about to occur in China since 1989. But what's interesting is the reaction in this country. You watch those clips and you wonder: who could be rooting for the secret police in those clips? How could any decent person possibly be on the side of the Chinese government against the population of the country, the people against human rights, against human decency?

Who could root for the tank against the lone brave man standing in front of it? And the answer is, unfortunately, some people could be on the side of the tank. Some people could support the oppressors against the oppressed, and in this country many people do.

One of them is Tony Fauci. Here he is from yesterday as people were being killed in China for seeking the most basic human freedoms. Here is Fauci suggesting once again that the Chinese government is the model for our country and that's why we may need to close down our schools once more, even as COVID has become about as threatening as the annual flu. Watch.

MARGARET BRENNAN: Coming out of the holidays, should parents expect schools to shut down?

ANTHONY FAUCI: I don't know, Margaret. I'm not sure. When you talk about shutting down schools, there's always the collateral effects

MARGARET BRENNAN: That's also radioactive to talk about.

ANTHONY FAUCI: Exactly. There's always the collateral issues. So, you have to balance and you do it in real time depending upon the viral load of disease in your region.

Could we close the schools again, fascism with a chirpy face? Sure, says Fauci. We could once again deny your children an education. We'll see. We'll see. We'll make that decision at a future time.

Over at The Washington Post, our internet reporter, Taylor Lorenz, was not so circumspect. She just came out and said it. Lorenz rightly praised what China is doing to its own people, unlike the United States, she said China isn't choosing to "kill off millions of vulnerable people." In other words, deporting your population to concentration camps is compassion.

So, you have to ask, since China is the biggest country in the world, our main rival, largest economy, what does the Biden administration think of this? We must have a position on it. We have a State Department that exists to think up positions on things like this. So, what does the Biden administration think of what's happening in China? Apparently they agree with it. Today, a White House spokesman, John Kirby, the famous John Kirby, was asked for official reaction to the human rights protests raging today in China and here's what he said.

PHILIP WEGMANN, REALCLEARPOLITICS: What is the president's reaction when he hears protesters in China chant "Freedom or Xi Jinping step down?"

JOHN KIRBY: The president is not going to speak for protesters around the world. They're speaking for themselves.

WEGMANN: So, there's no reaction?

KIRBY: These protesters are speaking for themselves. What we are doing is making it clear that we support the right of peaceful protest.

The protesters are speaking for themselves? Haven't we spent $60 billion to prop up the corrupt government of Ukraine because they're on the side of freedom and democracy, even though it's not a free or democratic country? But that's the pretext. We're for freedom. Here you have people saying, "Hey, I don't want to be thrown in a concentration camp or starve to death in my own apartment" and the Biden administration can't even take their side.

Really? They speak for themselves. They don't speak for the U.S. government? The U.S. government doesn't stand for basic human rights anymore? Really, John Kirby? You should be ashamed of yourself. It's hard to believe that's real. It is real and the U.S. Congress has by and large adopted the same posture.
Keep voting these monsters into office. Keep it up.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-28-2022 at 11:22 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2022, 11:07 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
These people are all on the take from China. The NBA is literally on the take from China and therefore, they will not say a single negative word about their masters. This is not an American League. These are not people who are loyal to the United States. They despise the United States. They are on the payroll of China. That's true. How is it not true?

So, they can't even criticize children burning alive in a high-rise apartment building because the doors have been nailed shut because of COVID, which doesn't actually pose a threat to anybody.

The NBA has taken a pass. Eric Swalwell and his Chinese spy girlfriend are taking a pass. The White House is taking a pass and the State Department. MSNBC is taking a pass.
So, you have to ask: what about the basic ideas behind this? One of the most basic ideas in American life is that "it's my body, my choice." We have bodily autonomy in this country. Bodily autonomy!

Bodily autonomy is central to the abortion debate. You can't force me to carry my child to term because it's my body. I control my body, not the government.
fucking unreal

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-28-2022 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-29-2022, 05:33 AM   #4
TJDave

I don’t understand any of this.

Are we talking about what’s going on in China?

And if so who gives a ****?
Old 11-29-2022, 06:20 AM   #5
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I don’t understand any of this.

Are we talking about what’s going on in China?

And if so who gives a ****?
Maybe all the people that that live there that may be in lockdown forever or until there authoritarian government decides it is okay to go outside. You know the type of government that democrats are so fond of. You the know the we love science types that say yes lockdowns, yes mandatory vaccination, yes government controlled everything, just don’t take away my right to kill my baby.

You may want to watch the video out of China again. Sadly a similar fate may await this country, if folks don’t wake up and see what is happening. Hate to break it to you but there are a whole lot of powerful people out there that don’t give a fuck about you either. They have their agenda and while you worry about orange man bad, they are out paving their future. These folks have shown clear as day for close to 3 years now that they don’t give a rat’s ass about human beings. So if we the people relinquish the power to them than their are no limits on how bad our future might look.

Last edited by Poindexter; 11-29-2022 at 06:21 AM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 06:32 AM   #6
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Maybe all the people that that live there that may be in lockdown forever or until there authoritarian government decides it is okay to go outside. You know the type of government that democrats are so fond of. You the know the we love science types that say yes lockdowns, yes mandatory vaccination, yes government controlled everything, just don’t take away my right to kill my baby.

You may want to watch the video out of China again. Sadly a similar fate may await this country, if folks don’t wake up and see what is happening. Hate to break it to you but there are a whole lot of powerful people out there that don’t give a fuck about you either. They have their agenda and while you worry about orange man bad, they are out paving their future. These folks have shown clear as day for close to 3 years now that they don’t give a rat’s ass about human beings. So if we the people relinquish the power to them than their are no limits on how bad our future might look.
I don’t care.
Old 11-29-2022, 07:02 AM   #7
Poindexter

Quote:
I don’t care.
Well we do care. If you don’t why are you participating in the discussion.
Go count your Ben Franklins. In fact better yet get another safe and effective booster. You can never be too safe.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 09:27 AM   #8
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Well we do care. If you don’t why are you participating in the discussion.
Go count your Ben Franklins. In fact better yet get another safe and effective booster. You can never be too safe.
I still don’t care.
Old 11-29-2022, 10:28 AM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I don’t care.
And nobody here cares a thing about you.
I had Covid, and I found it preferable to you.

if you don't care about anything but yourself, why do you waste your time coming and participating with people who you disagree with?

No one would miss you.

Last edited by Tom; 11-29-2022 at 10:30 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 11:30 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I would miss Dave.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:39 AM   #11
davew

Fauci not doing this right now ... I answer people and do not respond to yelling ....

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 11:53 AM   #12
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I would miss Dave.
Bless you.

I will be gone shortly.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:38 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I would miss Dave.
Does that mean you're giving to give the eulogy?
Old 11-29-2022, 01:33 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Kirby should resign

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-29-2022 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-29-2022, 01:54 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

HERO!

lulz