Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-25-2022, 08:43 AM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
So.let me get this straight......Conservative judges......That TRUMP appointed.......conspired against him and threw out his lawsuits without even addressing them?????
That's not what Dave wrote. That's you talking for him...I think...good tactic though...you can attribute "CRAZY" to another MAGA fool here...right?

Makes you feel better I guess.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:43 AM   #77
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Have you seen any of the lawsuits and WHY judges threw most of them out without even addressing them? or are you just repeating what the propaganda media keep saying?
Help me out here PA, what exactly is Dave saying? It appears to me he has a problem with throwing out lawsuit without even addressing them, unless of course I'm reading this wrong?

Now, let us think about which judges, appointed by whom did this.....
Of course not every judge who threw out these lawsuits was a Trump appointed conservative judge, but several were. Where am I making my mistake? I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong, unlike some here.

I will admit though that

CRAZY

MAGA

FOOL

go together lime baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet

Last edited by mhaney0423; 10-25-2022 at 09:46 AM.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 09:46 AM   #78
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Maybe he's saying Trump's lawyers are idiots...that's another possibility...no?

I have no idea why the judges threw them out. Unlike some, I'm not quite as obsessed with Trump as people think I am...
Old 10-25-2022, 10:02 AM   #79
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Maybe he's saying Trump's lawyers are idiots...that's another possibility...no?

I have no idea why the judges threw them out. Unlike some, I'm not quite as obsessed with Trump as people think I am...
They threw them out gor lack of standing, which essentially means frivolous! If Trumps lawyers were incompetent idiots, what does that say about the man that hired them? Are we to believe all 20 or so lawyers he had involved in this nonsense were incompetent? The Best lawyers money could buy??

I don't think you're obsessed by Trump....you are obsessed with hatred of the left, and can't see the faults of the party you defend.

I simply am obsessed with my hatred of politicians period, right or left. There's good people on both sides, I just wish they could see where the REAL problems lie.....and that's with our political system as it currently stands

Last edited by mhaney0423; 10-25-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:13 AM   #80
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I've said multiple times over the years that both parties suck...that it's all just an illusion of choice. They are both beholden to the real puppet masters.

That doesn't mean you can't settle behind the least evil of the two.

You can only slay one dragon at a time.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:14 AM   #81
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002
I really need to stop this. No one has properly responded to note 1, and apparently no one can.
Your thread premise was ridiculous to begin with. You assume your article had credibility. Reality says differenty.

Who don't you like at Parx today?
Old 10-25-2022, 10:16 AM   #82
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Four words:

Civility left the building.
And it held the door open for Reality to enter.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:16 AM   #83
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
They threw them out gor lack of standing, which essentially means frivolous! If Trumps lawyers were incompetent idiots, what does that say about the man that hired them? Are we to believe all 20 or so lawyers he had involved in this nonsense were incompetent? The Best lawyers money could buy??
It wasn't nonsense.

You consider yourself savvy enough to think both parties are awful.

Yet not savvy enough to think enough cheating occurred to alter the outcomes in select key areas of the country?

Come on...did you not witness the 4 years of absolute TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME?

Did you not witness the lies put forth as truths by the media and those in positions of power with the absolute purpose of removing him from office early?

You don't think ANY of that translated into a CONCERTED effort to MAKE SURE by ANY means possible that he loses the 2020 election?

Really? I call that naive.

Just because they couldn't prove it in a court of law doesn't mean it didn't happen.

There has been enough circumstantial evidence as well as hard evidence to convince me without a doubt the election was rigged on election day.

Never mind the 4+ years of rigging via the conspiracy theories and lies spewed forth by the "deep state" and trumpeted by the legacy media. You don't think that affected voters either? LOL

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-25-2022 at 10:19 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 10:17 AM   #84
davew

Quote:

I don't think you're obsessed by Trump....you are obsessed with hatred of the left, and can't see the faults of the party you defend.

I simply am obsessed with my hatred of politicians period, right or left. There's good people on both sides, I just wish they could see where the REAL problems lie.....and that's with our political system as it currently stands
They started too late and did not have enough time in many cases - some states CHANGED their election procedures without approval of their state legislatures in the nane of COVID.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...suits-flopped/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 10:19 AM   #85
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Because they were so ridiculous and baseless the judges wouldn't give them the time of day.

Kind of like if I decided to sue you here for this.post hurting my feelings!

Lmao
That is pretty much where the woke libs are today, don'tcha think?
Old 10-25-2022, 10:48 AM   #86
mhaney0423

Quote:
It wasn't nonsense.

You consider yourself savvy enough to think both parties are awful.

Yet not savvy enough to think enough cheating occurred to alter the outcomes in select key areas of the country?

Come on...did you not witness the 4 years of absolute TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME?

Did you not witness the lies put forth as truths by the media and those in positions of power with the absolute purpose of removing him from office early?

You don't think ANY of that translated into a CONCERTED effort to MAKE SURE by ANY means possible that he loses the 2020 election?

Really? I call that naive.

Just because they couldn't prove it in a court of law doesn't mean it didn't happen.

There has been enough circumstantial evidence as well as hard evidence to convince me without a doubt the election was rigged on election day.

Never mind the 4+ years of rigging via the conspiracy theories and lies spewed forth by the "deep state" and trumpeted by the legacy media. You don't think that affected voters either? LOL
Jesus man. Just because they couldn't prove Russian collusion by Trump doesn't mean it didn't happen.....see how that works?

What affected voters was the fact that Trump acted like an utter ass and a megalomaniac......at least that's definitely what affected me.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:50 AM   #87
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
That is pretty much where the woke libs are today, don'tcha think?
Yes sir. With this I do agree
Old 10-25-2022, 10:52 AM   #88
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What affected voters was the fact that Trump acted like an utter ass and a megalomaniac......at least that's definitely what affected me.
Narratives are wonderful things.

Google the Church Committee. Then tell me if you think they stopped doing that kind of thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Quote:
The most shocking revelations of the committee include Operation MKULTRA involving the drugging and torture of unwitting US citizens as part of human experimentation on mind control;[1][2] COINTELPRO involving the surveillance and infiltration of American political and civil-rights organizations;[3] Family Jewels, a CIA program to covertly assassinate foreign leaders;[4][5][6][7] Operation Mockingbird as a systematic propaganda campaign with domestic and foreign journalists operating as CIA assets and dozens of US news organizations providing cover for CIA activity.[8]
Do you think they abandoned all that stuff? Or do you think, given the advances in technology etc. that it just got far worse and more pervasive?

I'll go with the latter.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:54 AM   #89
mhaney0423

Quote:
I've said multiple times over the years that both parties suck...that it's all just an illusion of choice. They are both beholden to the real puppet masters.

That doesn't mean you can't settle behind the least evil of the two.

You can only slay one dragon at a time.
The fact that you believe one is less evil than the other is an illusion. What they both really do TOGETHER is keep us divided and arguing about petty thing rather than the real problem which are the Democratic party and the Republican party themselves. All the while ALL of these crooks enrich themselves...... both sides....without fail
Old 10-25-2022, 10:59 AM   #90
mhaney0423

Quote:
Narratives are wonderful things.

Google the Church Committee. Then tell me if you think they stopped doing that kind of thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Do you think they abandoned all that stuff? Or do you think, given the advances in technology etc. that it just got far worse and more pervasive?

I'll go with the latter.
Except how is it a narrative when I witnessed it for myself....I didn't watch little snippets on CNN to determine that man is an utter ass, i watched his full speeches at rallies, to the American.people, at the state of the union, etc etc etc. Noone told me what to believe, I saw it and made my own determinations.