Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
DJofSD
Screw PC

Sing along with Mitch: The Obama supporters go marching two by two

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/10/26/...rance-company/
Old 10-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
fast4522

He had plenty of flower stories, when young people don't sign up and rates go even higher, watch for the masses to turn on him.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
Dave Schwartz

A great quote:

Quote:
“Of course, I want people to have health care,” Vinson told San Jose Mercury News. “I just didn’t realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally.”
And here you have it: the ultimate John-Lennon-Utopian statement summed up perfectly - "I want to live in Utopia, but I expected MINE to be free and somehow it would just get paid for. It wouldn't actually cost anyone anything."
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
ArlJim78

It's a real shame that nobody or no party spoke out against the bill before it was passed.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz
A great quote:

And here you have it: the ultimate John-Lennon-Utopian statement summed up perfectly - "I want to live in Utopia, but I expected MINE to be free and somehow it would just get paid for. It wouldn't actually cost anyone anything."
Welcome to the Liberal reservation.

It's easy to leave. STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
NJ Stinks

Wow. They found 2 Obama voters who are pissed.

That's it. I'm convinced. Repeal the law.

And don't forget to make a donation to The Foundry so they can continue panning for gold n CA.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
pandy

Here's an article from the Newark Star Ledger. I think there are more than two people complaining about the rates.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._care_act.html
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #8
fast4522

For the next three years this administration will be playing the "rope a dope", there will be no slack afforded by the congress and they will continue to defy its policy's.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #9
sandpit

Now we know the reason the healthcare.gov website is a cluster...
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

sandpit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #10
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpit
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Business as usual lol !!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Crony capitalism as Sarah would say........

The media will ignore

Quote:

JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #12
HUSKER55

IF that is not treason it should be

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #13
mostpost

Quote:

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. I do not mean the fact that Michelle Obama's so called friend is an executive at the company that designed the Obamacare website. I mean the fact that the Daily Caller publishes garbage and you jump right into the middle of it. There is no proof that Michelle Obama and Toni Townes-Whitley ever knew each other at Princeton. There is no proof that they knew each other even now. None of several online biographies of Townes-Whitley which I just read says anything
about her knowing Michelle Obama. I would think that would be something her biographers would include.

Townes-Whiteley graduated with a degree from the Woodrow Wilson school of Public and International Affairs. Michelle Obama graduated with a degree in Sociology. Those are two entirely different departments.

There are eight thousand students at Princeton. It is very possible that two students with different majors would not know one another.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
Business as usual lol !!!!
You are right. It is business as usual. The useless right wing blogosphere posts a story that has no basis in fact. One of our low information posters picks it up here and the lemmings proceed to wring their hands and gnash their teeth; never bothering to do the least due diligence.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:34 AM   #15
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
...There is no proof that they knew each other even now. ...
Well, maybe you went a little too far... (based on the sentence preceding this quote, I'm assuming you meant to type "know each other even now"... then again, you wouldn't make a type, so I apologize in advance if you just meant to re-state the same idea twice ...)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tonimichelle.jpg (99.5 KB, 63 views)

-Robert James Smith, 1989

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 10-28-2013 at 01:36 AM.
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: