Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-25-2018, 10:04 AM   #91
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
No more than usual. All the lying youse guys do does annoy me. Hard to remember what the current tin foil hat conspiracy style here is in each thread.

Other than the common slavish Trump ass worshiping that is.

and to think you would be defending Hillary if youse guys had enough votes to elect her
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #92
Inner Dirt

Quote:
No more than usual. All the lying youse guys do does annoy me. Hard to remember what the current tin foil hat conspiracy style here is in each thread.

Other than the common slavish Trump ass worshiping that is.

You must be putting on an act, you cannot really be as you present yourself. You are annoyed by lying and tin foil hat conspiracy styles yet you 100% believe Russian conspiracies and meddling in the election caused Hillary to lose. You are like a kid who believes in Santa Claus yet belittles other kids for believing in the tooth fairy.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2018, 11:30 AM   #93
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You must be putting on an act, you cannot really be as you present yourself. You are annoyed by lying and tin foil hat conspiracy styles yet you 100% believe Russian conspiracies and meddling in the election caused Hillary to lose. You are like a kid who believes in Santa Claus yet belittles other kids for believing in the tooth fairy.
Well said!
Old 05-25-2018, 11:51 AM   #94
boxcar

Quote:
THE BOLDED IS THE ONLY THING YOU GOT STRAIGHT out of All of your last post.. I said Trump should be thankful to the Russians and pointed out how he has BEEN.

Sol?

You still are incoherent and incomprehensible and have no point except the one on your head.

Clapper did NOT contradict himself. The links you post always say the oppose of what you are fumbling to say.

Or post another link(s) and Prove he did.
Yeah, he did. Why should Trump be thankful for Obama Admin. spies in his campaign that were supposedly "protecting' him (and by extension the integrity of the election process)when they failed miserably in catching and arresting the spies and therefore, also failed in protecting the process and by extension Hillary?

And the second implicit contradiction is that if Clap & Co. were looking for evil Ruskies out to get Hillary, why weren't the Obama Admin. spies inside her campaign, since that would be the logical place the Ruskies would be gathering inside info/intel that would be detrimental to her? After all, didn't the Russians hack into the DNC servers and into Podesta's computer? Did Clap and Co. in return hack into the RNC servers and into Trump's computer or into his campaign manager's computer looking for the Russian perps who allegedly hacked into the DNC servers and into Podesta's 'puter? Of course not because this would be an absurd thing to do...just as absurd as placing spies into Trump's campaign on the pretense of looking for Russian operatives who were spying on Hillary's campaign.

In short, The Clap is lying through his teeth as to the reason why the Obama Admin. spies were in Trump's campaign. They were not in his campaign to help him or to protect him, as he claims, but to do him great harm. And for this Trump should be grateful to the entire Obama Admin. team?
Old 05-25-2018, 04:56 PM   #95
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Clapper did NOT contradict himself. The links you post always say the oppose of what you are fumbling to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yeah, he did.
Your links never prove any of your points.
Post one that does prove Clapper did contradict himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Why should Trump be thankful for Obama Admin. spies in his campaign that were supposedly "protecting' him (and by extension the integrity of the election process)when they failed miserably in catching and arresting the spies and therefore, also failed in protecting the process and by extension Hillary?
Incoherent and incomprehensible run-on convoluted sentence.
Quote:
And the second implicit contradiction is that if Clap & Co. were looking for evil Ruskies out to get Hillary, why weren't the Obama Admin. spies inside her campaign, since that would be the logical place the Ruskies would be gathering inside info/intel that would be detrimental to her?
Incoherent and incomprehensible run-on convoluted sentence
Quote:
After all, didn't the Russians hack into the DNC servers and into Podesta's computer?
That is what Mueller is trying to determine. Roger Stone is heavily involved with wikileaks' Assange. Go here......

Trump confidant Roger Stone sought Clinton info from Wikileaks founder

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/roge...ge-report.html
Quote:
Did Clap and Co. in return hack into the RNC servers and into Trump's computer or into his campaign manager's computer looking for the Russian perps who allegedly hacked into the DNC servers and into Podesta's 'puter?
NO they did not! Got a link?
Quote:
Of course not because this would be an absurd thing to do...just as absurd as placing spies into Trump's campaign on the pretense of looking for Russian operatives who were spying on Hillary's campaign.
Do you still beat your wife?
Quote:
In short, The Clap is lying through his teeth as to the reason why the Obama Admin. spies were in Trump's campaign. They were not in his campaign to help him or to protect him, as he claims, but to do him great harm. And for this Trump should be grateful to the entire Obama Admin. team?
The FBI who were both investigating Trump's campaign personal in contact with the Russians, and Hillary's so-called "email scandal", only publicized the email scandal before the election.

If the Obama administration was out to get Trump, why?

In short (you gotta bed kidding),considering your very long incoherent and incomprehensible post, you are very, very confused.

Last edited by hcap; 05-25-2018 at 05:01 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2018, 05:16 PM   #96
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

hcap.... enough!

Attached Images
File Type: gif clap.gif (61.4 KB, 46 views)
Old 05-25-2018, 05:26 PM   #97
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

hcap.... enough!
I was content posting Clapper's opinion. You guys are calling him a liar in spite of dear leaders impressive record that overshadows all politicians combined.

Last edited by hcap; 05-25-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:38 PM   #98
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Diversion on your part.
Not related to the fact that Clapper lies like a rug

btw...you can keep your doctor and you should getting about $2500 back any day now. One more thing to wish for.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:55 PM   #99
boxcar

Quote:
Your links never prove any of your points.
Post one that does prove Clapper did contradict himself.
Incoherent and incomprehensible run-on convoluted sentence.
Incoherent and incomprehensible run-on convoluted sentence That is what Mueller is trying to determine. Roger Stone is heavily involved with wikileaks' Assange. Go here......

Trump confidant Roger Stone sought Clinton info from Wikileaks founder

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/roge...ge-report.html
NO they did not! Got a link?
Do you still beat your wife?
The FBI who were both investigating Trump's campaign personal in contact with the Russians, and Hillary's so-called "email scandal", only publicized the email scandal before the election.

If the Obama administration was out to get Trump, why?

In short (you gotta bed kidding),considering your very long incoherent and incomprehensible post, you are very, very confused.
Of course they do. Clapper said what he said. He said they weren't spying on the Trump campaign. He said they were trying to protect Trump. And he said that Trump should be grateful to Clap and Co. spies. (Of course, not in these exact words. I'm paraphrasing the gist of The Clap's statements.

Now...how much do you want to wager that Clap said all this? Put your money where the big hole in the front of your face is (the size of which rivals the emptiness inside your cranial cravity). Anything you want to wager, I'll double it.

Oh...and this Roger Stone, is he a Russian? Or is Assange a Russian?
Old 05-26-2018, 03:36 AM   #100
hcap

Quote:
Of course they do. Clapper said what he said. He said they weren't spying on the Trump campaign. He said they were trying to protect Trump. And he said that Trump should be grateful to Clap and Co. spies. (Of course, not in these exact words. I'm paraphrasing the gist of The Clap's statements.

Now...how much do you want to wager that Clap said all this? Put your money where the big hole in the front of your face is (the size of which rivals the emptiness inside your cranial cravity). Anything you want to wager, I'll double it.

Oh...and this Roger Stone, is he a Russian? Or is Assange a Russian?
Quote:
All the same. Clapper has admitted to spies in the Trump campaign. Google it. Then listen to how The Clap spins it, i.e. justifies it.
Quote:
All the same. Clapper has admitted to spies in the Trump campaign. Google it. Then listen to how The Clap spins it, i.e. justifies it.
I quoted you 3 x's claiming "Spygate" was according to Clapper about "spies" spying on the Trump administration. The problem with this is Trump's and his cronies's spin that this was for political reasons. To gain an advantage in the 2016 election.

The bet is:
If Clapper said that in fact there were "spies", MEANING "spies" spying on Trump personal for political not for legitimate counterintelligence about Russians possibly doing harm to the country and the election, you have a bet.

$100 if you want

You are too much a coward when things are defined properly and pinned down. You will chicken out!!!!

Last edited by hcap; 05-26-2018 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 04:12 AM   #101
davew

Clapper is never going to admit he broke laws. He did use an informant that was paid $174K. This informant was in place before official start of Russia probe.

Congress wants information and are just getting obstruction of justice....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2018, 04:24 AM   #102
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

I type in CAPS. I'm really smart and better than you. Trust me.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2018, 04:44 AM   #103
hcap

Latest Clapper......

Old 05-26-2018, 05:07 AM   #104
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Latest Clapper......

https://youtu.be/FmcrgzOXwZo

Thanks for posting.

This man has the 'Obama' in him in which he can talk for hours and say so very little.

I can't believe a single word this man says, because he scripts everything to be deniable at any point in time going forward.

He IS the very swamp and a complete POS.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2018, 09:03 AM   #105
boxcar

Quote:
I quoted you 3 x's claiming "Spygate" was according to Clapper about "spies" spying on the Trump administration. The problem with this is Trump's and his cronies's spin that this was for political reasons. To gain an advantage in the 2016 election.

The bet is:
If Clapper said that in fact there were "spies", MEANING "spies" spying on Trump personal for political not for legitimate counterintelligence about Russians possibly doing harm to the country and the election, you have a bet.

$100 if you want

You are too much a coward when things are defined properly and pinned down. You will chicken out!!!!
You are totally shot. You need get on some meds!

I have been claiming all along that Clapper denied that the spies embedded into the Trump campaign were there for political purposes -- that they were in fact there to spy on Russians. So...now you're suddenly in agreement with me?

However, there are serious problems with Clap's excuse for being in the Trump campaign, and that is what a few of my posts have laid out. His excuse makes no sense!

Just to make sure that everyone understands that now you and I are on the same page about what Clap said:

Here’s the full exchange, per CNN:

BEHAR: So I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump’s campaign?

CLAPPER: No, they were not. They were spying on — a term I don’t particularly like — but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage or influence, which is what they do.

BEHAR: Well, why doesn’t [Trump] like that? He should be happy.

CLAPPER: He should be.
(emphasis mine)

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lapper-spy-fbi

My whole argument centers around Clap's claim and the fact Trump should be he "happy". Clap's denial of spying on the Trump campaign doesn't make any logical sense. And I have repeatedly made my argument as to why it doesn't make any sense.

If Clap and Co. were spying on Ruskies as Clap claims, then why should Trump be happy about that? Why should Trump be happy that the U.S. government was spying on his Russian buddies -- his cohorts in crime? Why should Trump be happy that the Obama Admin. was spying on the very people with whom Trump was allegedly colluding to bring Hillary down? Answer me. Tell me why.

Additionally, why should Trump be "happy" over U.S. spies inside his campaign when they failed miserably to protect the integrity of the election process? What is there to be happy over? Explain this.

Secondly, note that the Clap, in his admission of using spies in the Trump campaign to supposedly spy on Russians, used the term "infiltrating" and the phrase "trying to gain access". But again, an inquiring mind is pressed hard to ask: Why would Clap and Co. be concerned about Trump's Russian cohorts and allies infiltrating his/their own campaign? First of all, since Trump was supposedly in bed with the Russians, any Russians that were mulling around in his campaign would have been there at Trump's behest to do his personal bidding. How can someone infiltrate a campaign when they're there with full knowledge of the nominee? The central idea behind "infiltrating" is for someone to enter or become established in an enemy's camp or behind enemy lines for subversive purposes. But the entire Democrat Trump-Russia Collusion narrative prohibits this kind of reasoning. Trump was not the enemy of the Russians or vice versa. The Russians were not trying to subvert his campaign. The Russians would not have been collecting intel on Trump. Trump's Russian allies, cohorts, partners-in-crime would not have been "trying to gain access" or trying to infiltrate their own camp This makes absolutely no sense; yet, this is the reason Clap gave for government spies being inside Trump's campaign!

Given what I have just said above, the eminently logical concern for Clap and Co., should have been looking and hunting for Russian spies inside their enemy and Trump's enemy's campaign. But there was zero concern that Russians had infiltrated Hillary's campaign or were even "trying to gain access" into her campaign. Why was there no concern over this very real and distinct possibility -- so real that there would have been a very high probability that Russian spies would be in her campaign gaining intel on her so that Trump could use it against her?

So, quit already, trying to twist and distort my words. I know exactly what Clap said and I say he's a bald-faced liar, just like his ex-boss Obama is. Go ahead and defend Clap's excuse for U.S. spies inside Trump's campaign in light of the reasons I gave above which makes his excuse highly unlikely.

Address the issues I have raised straight-on and quit trying to misrepresent my position.

Last edited by boxcar; 05-26-2018 at 09:05 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply