Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-24-2018, 02:14 AM   #61
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Who says he didn't? You have proof he didn't?

I say he did. So there.
Sol Pappadapolous, Flyn, and Manafort just didn't listen to da leader?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 02:34 AM   #62
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
All the same. Clapper has admitted to spies in the Trump campaign. Google it. Then listen to how The Clap spins it, i.e. justifies it.
James Clapper reveals he’s ‘offended’ but not surprised by Trump’s ‘distorted’ attacks on the intelligence committee

Last edited by hcap; 05-24-2018 at 02:35 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:02 AM   #63
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why does anyone give a shit what an X-SPOOK has to say about anything?

These guys are trained liars...trained psyops guys...keep buying what they are selling.

Your 60s counter-culture hippie pals would be ashamed of you now...embracing what THE MAN has to say about anything...

Clapper...

What a ****ing JOKE man...
Old 05-24-2018, 03:33 AM   #64
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
James Clapper reveals he’s ‘offended’ but not surprised by Trump’s ‘distorted’ attacks on the intelligence committee

https://youtu.be/gm2wlVgmjl0
This Guys BS is so transparent he should be call Casper the Lyin' Spook. He spinning a tale all the while pissing is his shoes.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:42 AM   #65
boxcar

Quote:
It does not support Clappers involvement in Trump's so-called "spygate"

From the interview you linked...

You do not read or comprehend too swell bunky.
Go back and read carefully my 51. Maybe this time, put on your telescopes. I know exactly what The Clap said.

In fact, he's really feeling the blues because Trump is not thankful to him. In other words, Trump should be in the Obama Administration's and Obama Agencies' eternal debt because if if weren't for Obama ordering them to spy on the Ruskies, Trump wouldn't have won!

I'm actually tempted to pick up Trump's slack and send The Clap a thank you card myself to help ease his terrible pain. I might even stick a Lincoln in there and encourage him to buy a crying towel for failing to have the foresight to accord Hillary the same protection service against the Ruskies, thereby costing her the election.

So...Don't blame the Russians for costing Hillary the election. Blame your Anointed One who outsmarted himself.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:47 AM   #66
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Your 60s counter-culture hippie pals would be ashamed of you now...embracing what THE MAN has to say about anything...
Ooooooo. Low blow!
Groovy, dude! Peace!

Old 05-24-2018, 08:49 AM   #67
Inner Dirt

The Russians fixed the election is worse than the dog ate my homework excuse. Hillary had all the advantages, a two term sitting president campaigning for her, the mostly liberal media on her side, and running against a non politician who constantly said things unbecoming of a president. All this and her husband being a well liked two term president and she still lost 304-227 by the only vote total that counts. Kind of shows how despicable and unlikable she is. Has there ever being a sore loser in a political contest in this country that can match what Hillary has done after the election?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 08:51 AM   #68
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

hcap, your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to GET A GRIP!
(This post will not self-destruct in 30 seconds)

Old 05-24-2018, 08:58 AM   #69
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Clapper...

What a ****ing JOKE man...
A new variation on a personal insult? Accusing me of betraying my roots simply because you don't like my politics, particularly my expression of all the facts destroying youse guys slavish Hero Worship

I marched against war, , against poverty, and against Richard Milhous Nixon. Exposing the today's latest version of Milhous as the most incapable, corrupt foolish preznit since, fits right into my hippie pals and I counterculture's principles.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:04 AM   #70
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The Russians fixed the election is worse than the dog ate my homework excuse. Hillary had all the advantages, a two term sitting president campaigning for her, the mostly liberal media on her side, and running against a non politician who constantly said things unbecoming of a president. All this and her husband being a well liked two term president and she still lost 304-227 by the only vote total that counts. Kind of shows how despicable and unlikable she is. Has there ever being a sore loser in a political contest in this country that can match what Hillary has done after the election?
hcap says that while 0bama was saying THIS to the American people, RUSSIANS were fixing an election right under his nose.
If we are to believe hcap, then 0bama was a dimwitted moron who FAILED to do his job.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2499.jpg (35.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 05-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #71
chadk66

nobody but full blown left wing loonies actually believe Russia had anything to do with Trump winning. seriously.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 09:30 AM   #72
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Go back and read carefully my 51. Maybe this time, put on your telescopes. I know exactly what The Clap said.
That post is a gem of incoherence and incomprehensible boxcarian double talk. Sum it up in English if you can
Quote:
In fact, he's really feeling the blues because Trump is not thankful to him. In other words, Trump should be in the Obama Administration's and Obama Agencies' eternal debt because if if weren't for Obama ordering them to spy on the Ruskies, Trump wouldn't have won!
Clapper said the Russians helped da leader to win. I hesitate to say, Trump should be grateful to the Russians considering he already appears to be very much so, the repugs dropping sanctions against them during the convention, and very thankful before running for president, Trump relied on Russian money. In fact Russian oligarchs are still paying off his bro' Michael Cohen. Trump has also consistently defended Russia and attacked U.S. officials investigating Russia
Quote:
I'm actually tempted to pick up Trump's slack and send The Clap a thank you card myself to help ease his terrible pain..... :
Trump's "slack" is because he is carrying the empty shell of the republican party as well as cash rewards for Trump unlawfully benefiting from emoluments from foreign leaders who for instance stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, D.C.

Quote:
So...Don't blame the Russians for costing Hillary the election. Blame your Anointed One who outsmarted himself.
The only anointed one on PA off topic is da leader. Sickens me to see all youse guys with your noses up his rear thanking him for screwing you.

Last edited by hcap; 05-24-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:33 AM   #73
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
hcap says that while 0bama was saying THIS to the American people, RUSSIANS were fixing an election right under his nose.
If we are to believe hcap, then 0bama was a dimwitted moron who FAILED to do his job.
Well, Obama WAS dimwitted moron who failed to do his job. That's not exactly news.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2018, 09:36 AM   #74
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
hcap, your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to GET A GRIP!
(This post will not self-destruct in 30 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGeRgFa-hI
All your posts destroy themselves in less than that.

Enough time to down a banana between your gems of wisdom Tom?
Old 05-24-2018, 09:49 AM   #75
davew

Quote:
The Fbi via Comey made announcement on Clinton email probe days before election. Knocking down her numbers. Whereas no one said anything before the election about Trump's "spygate" probe.

What fix?
So Trump paid the Russians to apply pressure on Comey to make announcement on Clinton? Why doesn't Clapper just say so?

Don't you find it odd that they ALL say they can not reveal anything because of national security?

I guess the LEMMINGS will believe and follow anything.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply