Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-23-2018, 01:59 PM   #46
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The Fbi via Comey made announcement on Clinton email probe days before election. Knocking down her numbers. Whereas no one said anything before the election about Trump's "spygate" probe.

What fix?
Fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe sat on Clintons emails for a MONTH without even looking at them or informing his boss Comey.
You are so full of.......its unbelievable.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #47
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Weren't there spies in the campaign because it was being investigated because of its ties to the Russian government and oligarchs?

Carter Page for instance has been targeted for taps for a decade now.
Ask The Clap. His spin is that the spies were not spying on Trump (and by extension on his campaign)! I'm just going by what Clap says.

P.S. Let me go a step further: The Clap insists that the spies were put there in the campaign to (drum roll, please...) PROTECT Trump.

If you have a difficult time inferring the Gigabytes of irony in this excuse, don't hesitate to ask me to explain it to you. But I'll give one hint: There were no such spies in the Hillary campaign.

Last edited by boxcar; 05-23-2018 at 02:04 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The Fbi via Comey made announcement on Clinton email probe days before election. Knocking down her numbers. Whereas no one said anything before the election about Trump's "spygate" probe.

What fix?
That's because they had nothing...there was no THERE there to announce...

The "spygate" probe was nothing but the INSURANCE POLICY referenced in some now infamous FBI texting...on the off chance Trump actually won.

You're seeing this insurance policy play out daily in the MSM...
Old 05-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #49
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 02:44 PM   #50
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Ask The Clap. His spin is that the spies were not spying on Trump (and by extension on his campaign)! I'm just going by what Clap says.

P.S. Let me go a step further: The Clap insists that the spies were put there in the campaign to (drum roll, please...) PROTECT Trump.

If you have a difficult time inferring the Gigabytes of irony in this excuse, don't hesitate to ask me to explain it to you. But I'll give one hint: There were no such spies in the Hillary campaign.
<Shrug>

I'm sure he's spinning.

The motive for them being there to protect or crucify him both make sense through the lens of political bias.

That said though the issue of FBI informants being embedded in the Trump campaign in and of itself shouldn't be a big deal if there was an open investigation regarding Russian interference in the election.

Just sounds like normal counter-intelligence to me.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 05-23-2018 at 02:50 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 03:43 PM   #51
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
<Shrug>

I'm sure he's spinning.

The motive for them being there to protect or crucify him both make sense through the lens of political bias.

That said though the issue of FBI informants being embedded in the Trump campaign in and of itself shouldn't be a big deal if there was an open investigation regarding Russian interference in the election.

Just sounds like normal counter-intelligence to me.
You're spinning this into a matter of interpretation. It's not. It's what The Clap said. That is his excuse. He owns it. The spies (as opposed to your spin of "informants") were there, according to The Clap, to protect Trump from Russian troublemakers. The spies were there to spy on Russians.

You, evidently, do not find any irony in Clap's story, even though I gave you a big hint. So, indulge me and I'll 'splain it to ya.

But first, I'll ask: Who was it that had all the problems with Russians hacking into DNC servers? (Just is like asking who is buried in Grant's tomb just to help you to properly interpret my question.) And wasn't it Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager, who claimed his 'puter was hacked into? And who were the Russians out to get? Were they out to thwart Hillary's chances of getting elected or Trump's chances? Isn't the entire underlying premise to the "Russia collusion" meme or even, now, the Spygate scandal that Trump's presidency is illegitimate because the Wascally Ruskies tilted the election in his favor by exercising undue influence over xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx number of voters? (Feel free to fill in with numbers, if you want play the guessing game. Maybe you can get Hcap to play with you.)

Well then....don't you find it a wee bit strange and a whole bunch of ironic that while it was the Dems who supposedly were under attack by the Russians, that no one thought to infiltrate Hillary's campaign with planted spies to protect Hilllary, too? Look what happened by that little oversight. It costs Hillary the election! (If you don't believe me, ask her!) In other words, the Obama Administration, Obama's DOJ and Obama's FBI screwed up royally and it cost Hillary dearly. Or...it could be asked: Why weren't any of these government entities offering the same protection to Hillary as they were so zealous and eager to do for Trump?

And all this is doubly true because there was actual collusion inside the Hillary campaign to screw Crazy Bernie out of the nomination. Did the Russians influence that decision to give the shaft to poor Bernie?

And even more than this: If the planted spies in the Trump campaign were really out to protect Trump's interest, why didn't they inform Trump up front? Why did they keep their covert operation a well guarded secret from a lawfully nominated presidential nominee?

In fact...if the DOJ and FBI knew who these Ruskies were (or their operatives), why didn't they arrest them on the spot and put an end to their [illegal] activities prior to the election? What heroes they would have been in the eyes of the electorate! They would have been viewed as the Saviors of Democracy. Saviors of the Constitution. Saviors of Freedom! I mean...The Clap has also said that the amount of proof is STAGGERING! If the DOJ and the FBI had half of the amount of proof that everyone supposedly now has (conveniently after the fact!), then why weren't arrests made prior to the election to PROTECT the integrity of the election process? Wasn't this truly the primary underlying reason, in the first place, for having spies implanted into the Trump campaign? If you're inclined to believe the Clap (which I'm sure you are), we can only infer that it was to protect the integrity of the process, right?
Old 05-23-2018, 04:14 PM   #52
hcap

Quote:
All the same. Clapper has admitted to spies in the Trump campaign. Google it. Then listen to how The Clap spins it, i.e. justifies it.
Onus is on you. find the link. Never happened !!!!!

Btw, you are even more incomprehensible and incoherent talking Trump than talking religion. You never back any of your positions with facts. Links are needed not bull.

Boxcarian nonsense

Last edited by hcap; 05-23-2018 at 04:25 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 04:40 PM   #53
boxcar

Quote:
Onus is on you. find the link. Never happened !!!!!

Btw, you are even more incomprehensible and incoherent talking Trump than talking religion. You never back any of your positions with facts. Links are needed not bull.

Boxcarian nonsense
Are you as search engine-challenged as you reality-challenged?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._campaign.html
Old 05-23-2018, 04:46 PM   #54
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Maybe they were not as sophisticated as they are now, amd more likely Obnama and McCain were not as gullible and not so easily manipulated as da leader is!!!!!
Hate to tell ya, but IF Putin DID manipulate the election, he did on 0BAMA's watch. TRUMP was not in the WH and had no POWER to do anything about it.

0bama did, and either did nothing or was in on it.
So as CNC, 0bama FAILED to protect the sanctity of our election process if one is believe your elk!

Thank GOD we now have TRUMP to do the job Kenyens would not do.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:12 PM   #55
OntheRail

Quote:

But I'm quite sure... damn near positive... Ole Hillary was aware of the spies in Trump's Campaign.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:18 PM   #56
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
But I'm quite sure... damn near positive... Ole Hillary was aware of the spies in Trump's Campaign.
She had to be aware of them.
there were so many of them she must have tripped over them every day!

Old 05-23-2018, 05:37 PM   #57
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
But she colluded with the Obama Admin., DOJ and FBI. So, her lips were sealed. She couldn't leak anything. (In fact, in her physical condition it's a wonder she could even take a leak.)
Old 05-24-2018, 01:06 AM   #58
hcap

Quote:
Are you as search engine-challenged as you reality-challenged?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._campaign.html
It does not support Clappers involvement in Trump's so-called "spygate"

From the interview you linked...
Quote:
Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper used the word spy while discussing the Trump campaign surveillance scandal in an appearance on Tuesday's The View. Clapper said the spy was there for Russian meddling purposes and that Trump should be happy such a person existed.

...."With the informant business, well, the point here is the Russians," Clapper said. "Not spying on the campaign but what are the Russians doing? And in a sense, unfortunately, what they were trying to do is protect our political system and protect the campaign."

.....So I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump's campaign?" Co-host Joy Behar asked.

"No, they were not," Clapper answered. "They were spying on, a term I don't particularly like, but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage or influence which is what they do."
You do not read or comprehend too swell bunky.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:18 AM   #59
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hate to tell ya, but IF Putin DID manipulate the election, he did on 0BAMA's watch. TRUMP was not in the WH and had no POWER to do anything about it.
Obama warned Trump the Russians were out to manipulate the vote. Trump could have warned and policed his campaign workers not to coordinate with Russia in any way. He could have come clean about his involvement in various business ventures with Moscow at any time
Quote:
0bama did, and either did nothing or was in on it.
So as CNC, 0bama FAILED to protect the sanctity of our election process if one is believe your elk!
At the time not knowing details that are coming out now via Mueller and other investigations, the Obama administration did what was possible without interfering in the election. If Obama called out Trump before the election for possible innocent involvement, the right would have had a shit fit for trying to throw the election. Remember Trump's constant bleating that the election was "rigged" against him

Even now as the extent of what went wrong youse guys are still in denial.

Last edited by hcap; 05-24-2018 at 01:24 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:10 AM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Obama warned Trump the Russians were out to manipulate the vote. Trump could have warned and policed his campaign workers not to coordinate with Russia in any way.[/B]
Who says he didn't? You have proof he didn't?

I say he did. So there.