Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 04-12-2024, 12:04 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post
Makes you feel good about your own game when you see Spieth take a 9.

I heard that on the sports update listening to NBA radio on Sirius. When I played my biggest disaster was the snowman 8.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 01:07 PM   #17
Saratoga

Cut Line at +3

So far Woods and Mickelson are in.....

Watch

https://www.masters.com/en_US/live/index.html
Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 02:14 PM   #18
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga View Post
Cut Line at +3

So far Woods and Mickelson are in.....

Watch

https://www.masters.com/en_US/live/index.html
Moved to +4. Could get to +5 as there is only a handful of players under par on their round today.

Augusta showing its teeth today with these extremely windy and dryer conditions. Certainly a day for solid ball strikers to grind out pars and pass a number of others.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 03:19 PM   #19
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Moved to +4. Could get to +5 as there is only a handful of players under par on their round today.

Augusta showing its teeth today with these extremely windy and dryer conditions. Certainly a day for solid ball strikers to grind out pars and pass a number of others.
Yes...at 4 now...

Great to see Tiger hitting the Greens consistently....

Golf will get lots of views this weekend...

Last edited by Saratoga; 04-12-2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:27 PM   #20
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Anybody but the blood money LIV guys for me.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 03:33 PM   #21
Inner Dirt

Looks like Fanduel currently only has two other wagers besides win, they are top 10 and top 20. I think I need some action, not to watch but listen on the satellite radio while I work. What about Tiger in the top 20 at +180? Or anyone else in top 10 or 20 to get around 2-1 or better? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 04-12-2024 at 03:34 PM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 03:37 PM   #22
PalaceOfFortLarned

Tiger's new threads are pretty sweet.

Might have to get me a couple of those shirts.

Sun Day Red. I bet they'll be really cheap when they come on sale for the public May 1st.
Old 04-12-2024, 05:31 PM   #23
Bustin Stones

Not sure Tiger will make it thru 4 rounds. He looks miserable.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 06:43 PM   #24
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
He'll never admit it but he'll regret that the rest of his life down the road. I hope he stays and wins. Many yrs down the road he'll look back at this different perhaps

His life, his decision.
I wonder if he would be making the same decision if he had not already won a Masters.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:45 PM   #25
PalaceOfFortLarned

Brutal day at Augusta.

Birdie roars were few and far between, and the halfway cut dropped all the way to +6.

Thorbjorn Oleson fires a 2nd round 79 and makes the cut. 61 year old Vijay Singh makes the cut as does 58 year old 2 time champ Jose Maria Olazabal.

A single player broke 70. Young Euro star Ludvig Aberg fires a 69. The longest hitter in the tournament manages the wind and conditions better than anybody, and is in the mix to don the Green Jacket in his 1st ever Major tournament.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:43 PM   #26
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
I wonder if he would be making the same decision if he had not already won a Masters.
Good question

But what if he wound up with 17 majors and pulled out on this tournament? Or 15 majors? Major milestones down the drain. He'd look back and do the what if game, but would never admit it publicly

More likely is his A game leaves him at some point and he's not competitive, no more majors. You only get so many bites at the apple. Rory comes to mind

Millions of dad's experience child birth every day of every year. Major golf tournaments? Very select company. But it's his life, his choice
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 11:56 PM   #27
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
Anybody but the blood money LIV guys for me.
Same here .

I like Rahm and can see his point though. The bullet in the head Monahan provided last summer hit him hard. I remember 12 months ago Rahm being anti liv, saying he had enough money, didn't need more, the competition drove him and others. Then Monahan kicked him, scottie, rory in the nuts with the merger. Didn't clue in the loyalists. At all. So I can see why someone would jump after that announcement

Never should have happened. The tour could have waited this out and come out clean. Liv is a "clown tour " as faldo said. Even Rahm is saying things that point to buyers remorse. He misses the competition

The Saudis fd up pro golf. I can only imagine if they did this to the NFL or mlb. Major push back from DC would be just the beginning.

Off my soap box. Sorry
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 11:50 AM   #28
MTO Joe

Quote:
Not as miserable as this guy

MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2024, 04:57 PM   #29
Saratoga

Quote:
Looks like you were a day early....

I wasn't watching but what happened to him after the 6th hole..

total collapse
Old 04-13-2024, 05:23 PM   #30
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Same here .

I like Rahm and can see his point though. The bullet in the head Monahan provided last summer hit him hard. I remember 12 months ago Rahm being anti liv, saying he had enough money, didn't need more, the competition drove him and others. Then Monahan kicked him, scottie, rory in the nuts with the merger. Didn't clue in the loyalists. At all. So I can see why someone would jump after that announcement

Never should have happened. The tour could have waited this out and come out clean. Liv is a "clown tour " as faldo said. Even Rahm is saying things that point to buyers remorse. He misses the competition

The Saudis fd up pro golf. I can only imagine if they did this to the NFL or mlb. Major push back from DC would be just the beginning.

Off my soap box. Sorry
I totally get it, there is no good side here. But at the end of the day taking money from Saudi will always be worse than the other side, even if the margin is small. That's my opinion, anyway.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply