Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-13-2023, 03:32 PM   #1
boxcar

Trump Sued for 30 Million

Trump Files Motion to Dismiss $30 Million Lawsuit in Death of Officer Brian Sicknick

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...69DZ6Pedapo%3D

This gal has a lot of brass. Gotta give her that. She's suing despite the fact that she wasn't his wife, wasn't engaged to him, wasn't his domestic partner and quite possibly wasn't even his girlfriend. And she's suing in spite of the fact that Trump did not advocate for, support, condone or encourage violence either in his J6 speech or in later tweets. (In fact, all the evidence is to the contrary!) AND she's suing in spite of the medical examiner's report that the cop died from natural causes.

I suspect someone has put her up to this and is paying her to go through with this wild and crazy scheme.

Maybe her benefactor is trying to entice the families of the other four cops who were allegedly brutally murdered in cold blood by the insurgents will follow suit.
Old 04-13-2023, 08:17 PM   #2
wisconsin

Anything they can do to tie up the election flow...
Old 04-13-2023, 09:30 PM   #3
lamboguy

Trump is suing his former personal lawyer for $500 million. i am not sure if that is treble damagers or not, but it would be a great score.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/12/trum...ment.%E2%80%9D
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2023, 11:10 PM   #4
Light
Veteran

The Epoch Times review:

Editorially, there is an extreme Pro-Trump bias. Almost all articles praise Trump or denigrate the left.

Extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. They also publish false claims.

On December 20, 2019, Facebook took down more than 600 accounts connected to The Epoch Times. According to an NBC News report, “The network was called ‘The BL’ and was run by Vietnamese users posing as Americans, using fake photos generated by algorithms to simulate real identities. The Epoch Media group, which pushes a variety of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, spent $9.5 million on ads to spread content through the now-suspended pages and groups.”
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2023, 11:12 PM   #5
davew

As long as Trump countersues for lawyer fees and damages.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2023, 10:58 AM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I'm

I'm sure we will get the true, unbuased story once CNN and PMSNBC weigh in.
Old 04-14-2023, 12:39 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The Epoch Times review:

Editorially, there is an extreme Pro-Trump bias. Almost all articles praise Trump or denigrate the left.

Extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. They also publish false claims.

On December 20, 2019, Facebook took down more than 600 accounts connected to The Epoch Times. According to an NBC News report, “The network was called ‘The BL’ and was run by Vietnamese users posing as Americans, using fake photos generated by algorithms to simulate real identities. The Epoch Media group, which pushes a variety of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, spent $9.5 million on ads to spread content through the now-suspended pages and groups.”
Now, dig up reviews on the N.Y. Times and Washington Post, why don't you? I'm sure you'd be able to irrefutably prove that there is no editorially extreme anti-Trump basis, right?
Old 04-14-2023, 01:43 PM   #8
Light
Veteran

The Times and WP are much more professional in their reporting than these extreme right wing pseudo wanna bee's are.

You are so brainwashed by Trump to believe that anything that is reported negatively against him that is actually true is a lie and the messenger should be shot.

You who have talked so much about the "Anti Christ" should have taken notice what a fake, low life, destructive, and disruptive to the negative Trump is. Even the idiot Tucker can see through him but he has sold his soul for money so lies through his teeth that Trump is otherwise.

The political bed you sleep in smells like sulfur.
Old 04-14-2023, 01:52 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The Times and WP are much more professional in their reporting than these extreme right wing pseudo wanna bee's are.

You are so brainwashed by Trump to believe that anything that is reported negatively against him that is actually true is a lie and the messenger should be shot.

You who have talked so much about the "Anti Christ" should have taken notice what a fake, low life, destructive, and disruptive to the negative Trump is. Even the idiot Tucker can see through him but he has sold his soul for money so lies through his teeth that Trump is otherwise.

See, I was correct.

The left is a religion...and Trump is their Satan.

That's no way to go through life...will eat at your soul...but good luck tilting at the windmills that are Trump...

And DEFINITELY believe everything you read on mainstream media sites like NYT & WaPo.

Which reminds me...it's been 7 minutes...time for another COVID booster shot, right buddy?

ps. GO UKRAINE!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-14-2023 at 01:53 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2023, 02:12 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:

In other words the "Times and WP" are much more polished in their anti-Trump extremism. Typical empty-suit reply.

Even if your last sentence were true, it's still far better for me those fumes originate from only my "political bed in this temporal reality than from where they will originate upon your death on your spiritual bed for all eternity (Rev 21:8).
Old 04-14-2023, 05:46 PM   #11
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
See, I was correct.

The left is a religion...and Trump is their Satan.

That's no way to go through life...will eat at your soul...but good luck tilting at the windmills that are Trump...

And DEFINITELY believe everything you read on mainstream media sites like NYT & WaPo.

Which reminds me...it's been 7 minutes...time for another COVID booster shot, right buddy?

ps. GO UKRAINE!
You have it ass backwards. It is the right wingers that believe everything the orange man says.

The left have always been the anti establishment, revolutionaries and defenders of the Constitution when the right OR the left deviated from it.

Good luck looking back at the anti war movement in the sixties or the civil rights movement and finding any Maga types there. They were all left wingers. The righties would just say "love it or leave it" with a Tucker Carlson look on their face.

Moronic righties like Trump don't even know what is in the Constitution and neither do his supporters. 100% proof was when they thought Pence had any power to interfere with the election and they shouted to "hang Mike Pence". At age 12 I knew VP's had no Constitutional permission to any thing of the sort to change the electoral vote. His job was just to count the electoral vote as a formality.

The Trump right are so phucking uneducated (i.e. stupid) about the Constitution, they make things up that would turn the exorcists head. You, the righties, and the Shaman idiot trying to replicate the 60's on the Capitol steps is pathetic as if you are something different than all the other boring old backwards right wingers that ever existed in this country.
Old 04-14-2023, 06:24 PM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Well. look who just wet the politial bed he sleeps in!

I do have to admit, though, that the NYT, WAPO. were very proffessional in the way they sold the faux Russian collusion story, faux dossier, and how they covered up the laptop story to influence the election.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:51 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You have it ass backwards. It is the right wingers that believe everything the orange man says.

The left have always been the anti establishment, revolutionaries and defenders of the Constitution when the right OR the left deviated from it.

Good luck looking back at the anti war movement in the sixties or the civil rights movement and finding any Maga types there. They were all left wingers. The righties would just say "love it or leave it" with a Tucker Carlson look on their face.

Moronic righties like Trump don't even know what is in the Constitution and neither do his supporters. 100% proof was when they thought Pence had any power to interfere with the election and they shouted to "hang Mike Pence". At age 12 I knew VP's had no Constitutional permission to any thing of the sort to change the electoral vote. His job was just to count the electoral vote as a formality.

The Trump right are so phucking uneducated (i.e. stupid) about the Constitution, they make things up that would turn the exorcists head. You, the righties, and the Shaman idiot trying to replicate the 60's on the Capitol steps is pathetic as if you are something different than all the other boring old backwards right wingers that ever existed in this country.
I'm actually glad you're gone now. I missed this reply.

More people should be like you and feel like they can just hurl insults at me at a lightning pace...makes it so much easier to hit that DELETE button.