Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:59 PM   #466
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
I guess this nitwit never met Bill Clinton... I am glad she never met Bill Clinton.
The disemboweled Democrats will never stop attacking the President with petty shit as he continues to fix the problems created by Obama.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2017, 11:33 PM   #467
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Yep, "dick" sure does raise her above!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 12:25 AM   #468
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
The disemboweled Democrats will never stop attacking the President with petty shit as he continues to fix the problems created by Obama.
It is really not petty shit. It is just that you don't see the issue because you share similar poor values as the president. Even many republican officials have been outspoken about the tweets.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 12:34 AM   #469
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
It is really not petty shit. It is just that you don't see the issue because you share similar poor values as the president. Even many republican officials have been outspoken about the tweets.
PC America may be appalled.

And no, I don't share your piss poor values.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 12:38 AM   #470
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
It's time the liberal MEDIA understands that if they continue to attack Trump, he will hit back HARDER every time, it's who he's always been and will continue to be. The liberal media has already suffered credibility issues as never before, CNN Russian BS, etc......Trump has exposed them for the frauds they are. As far as Repubs giving any lip to Trump about his tweets, it's the same wimps such as Lindsey Graham and John McCain spouting their true colors which are the weakest of conservative values.....Trump will be true to his word, and in the end will drain the swamp or die trying.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 08:42 AM   #471
MutuelClerk

These last few pages define party before country. Because Clinton was a disrespectful ass it's okay for Trump to be a disrespectful ass. Great reasoning. Divided and conquered. Blame the other side. It certainly can't be your side. Your side stands for everything pure and right. Everyone has become so used to mediocrity and blaming the other side. We used to be the same side with differences. Now it's hate, spite, one side thinking their better than the other. That's the best part. Two party political whores thinking the better than other.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 09:34 AM   #472
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
I guess this nitwit never met Bill Clinton... I am glad she never met Bill Clinton.
Yes... bring up someone who is a decade and half removed from office to justify sheer stupidity on the part of the President.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 11:05 AM   #473
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yes... bring up someone who is a decade and half removed from office to justify sheer stupidity on the part of the President.
But mom, all the other kids do it.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:15 AM   #474
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
But mom, all the other kids do it.
I like the TDS term you coined.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 11:26 AM   #475
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I like the TDS term you coined.
I can't take credit for it. A number of conservative sites use it. I don't remember where I saw it first.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:50 AM   #476
Clocker

This is getting really serious.

Joe and Mika postponed their vacation so that they could go on the air today to "sling some ‘bad blood’ back at Trump"!

http://www.redstate.com/prevaila/2017/06/29/joe-mika-postpone-vacation-address-bad-blood-trump/
Old 06-30-2017, 11:58 AM   #477
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
These last few pages define party before country. Because Clinton was a disrespectful ass it's okay for Trump to be a disrespectful ass. Great reasoning. Divided and conquered. Blame the other side. It certainly can't be your side. Your side stands for everything pure and right. Everyone has become so used to mediocrity and blaming the other side. We used to be the same side with differences. Now it's hate, spite, one side thinking their better than the other. That's the best part. Two party political whores thinking the better than other.
Thank you for posting this.

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-30-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 12:18 PM   #478
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
The sad thing is that there isn't that much difference between the two. For all of their talk to the contrary, the Republicans want a strong federal government making the major decisions about how the country is run and how people live. They just want it a little bit smaller than the Democrats want, and they want Republicans running it.
Old 06-30-2017, 12:32 PM   #479
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
The sad thing is that there isn't that much difference between the two. For all of their talk to the contrary, the Republicans want a strong federal government making the major decisions about how the country is run and how people live. They just want it a little bit smaller than the Democrats want, and they want Republicans running it.
What this country needs is a "Conservative Democratic " House and Senate.This is what Trump originally struck me as being before the last two Presidential elections. It seems now he has become a "Rogue Republican ". He's the "rogue elephant" of the Republican party.

.https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rogue_elephant

(Definition #2)

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-30-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 12:50 PM   #480
delayjf

I understand that his twitter attacks on Mika and Joe do not seem presidential - but I got to tell you, I love watching the liberals heads explode and its not that Mika haven't said a few things about him. Not long ago, Mika and Joe used to hang out with Trump, since he's been running for office - now he's crazy??
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply