Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-07-2023, 11:19 AM   #31
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I don't know if they are pushing it. It's more about accepting them as human beings and not to ostracize them. It's not for me and I really want no part of it but people have the right to live their life as they see fit.
In other words, it's all about accepting their depraved, perverse sex life. To many of us THAT is what it is. It's about their perverse behavior. To them, it's perfectly normal, of course.

I am a Christian, and as such I'm supposed to hate all manner of sin. Yet, at that the same time I can and do accept them as human beings -- in fact, I go beyond that. I recognize and accept them as human beings made in God's image -- the way we all are. However, this does not mean that I have to approve of, accept, support, condone or endorse their sexual deviant lifestyle that they are throwing out in the public square. They are the ones who are aggressively seeking public approval of their lifestyles. They are one the ones brazenly and shamelessly confronting and challenging all people who have an entirely different set of moral values from theirs. They are the ones who insist and demand that religious-based institutions, such as schools, universities, hospitals, etc. hire them even though their moral values are contrary to these kinds of employers and their employees.

Regarding this last point, I just read a story about how the State of Maine is flipping the bird at a SCOTUS ruling that forbade the state to discriminate against religious schools. Maine has decided to take a different tact and is now trying to use their discrimination laws against the schools with respect to LBGQT+ persons. Maine is the aggressor here! They want to force religious schools to bow the knee to its moral values. Of course, the real aim here is to force these schools to hire people with perverse sexual lifestyles.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/04/...oes-it-anyway/

P.S. And if you're wondering if I'm a discriminating kind of person...You can bet your life I am! I choose my friends and companions and associates carefully. After all, it is written:

1 Cor 15:33
33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
NIV

In other words, people of bad or disreputable character can corrupt people of good character. It's best for the latter group to keep their distance from the former.

Last edited by boxcar; 04-07-2023 at 11:24 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 11:19 AM   #32
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Have you heard of drag queen story hour at your local church, library or even 3 day kids camps? Im sure there are plenty near you.
Canadas gender identity Bill - C 16. Up to 5 years imprisonment.
Yikes!!!!
Have you heard of Billboard Bob from B.C. and the gang assalut from transgendereds last week?

From the bill:

Bill C-16 added the words “gender identity or expression” to three places.

First: It was added to the Canadian Human Rights Act, joining a list of identifiable groups that are protected from discrimination. These groups include age, race, sex, religion and disability, among others.

I think in certain instances workplace discrimination should be allowable if common sense is applied. In instances of high visibility like a receptionist, counter person, outside sales, etc you should be able to say no to a dude in a dress, that some customers are going to find off putting.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 12:51 PM   #33
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
In other words, it's all about accepting their depraved, perverse sex life. To many of us THAT is what it is. It's about their perverse behavior. To them, it's perfectly normal, of course.

I am a Christian, and as such I'm supposed to hate all manner of sin. Yet, at that the same time I can and do accept them as human beings -- in fact, I go beyond that. I recognize and accept them as human beings made in God's image -- the way we all are. However, this does not mean that I have to approve of, accept, support, condone or endorse their sexual deviant lifestyle that they are throwing out in the public square. They are the ones who are aggressively seeking public approval of their lifestyles. They are one the ones brazenly and shamelessly confronting and challenging all people who have an entirely different set of moral values from theirs. They are the ones who insist and demand that religious-based institutions, such as schools, universities, hospitals, etc. hire them even though their moral values are contrary to these kinds of employers and their employees.

Regarding this last point, I just read a story about how the State of Maine is flipping the bird at a SCOTUS ruling that forbade the state to discriminate against religious schools. Maine has decided to take a different tact and is now trying to use their discrimination laws against the schools with respect to LBGQT+ persons. Maine is the aggressor here! They want to force religious schools to bow the knee to its moral values. Of course, the real aim here is to force these schools to hire people with perverse sexual lifestyles.

P.S. And if you're wondering if I'm a discriminating kind of person...You can bet your life I am! I choose my friends and companions and associates carefully. After all, it is written:

NIV

In other words, people of bad or disreputable character can corrupt people of good character. It's best for the latter group to keep their distance from the former.
I wish they could be acceptable of others as they demand all others be acceptable of them. But it is not to be, they are one of the most intolerant people out there.

I now refer them as trans-militant.

Last edited by woodtoo; 04-07-2023 at 12:53 PM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 05:36 PM   #34
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Here you go:

https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-...pronouns-in-la

This freak in some of it's writing wants alternate lifestyles taught to kindergartners, while also complaining how heterosexual lifestyles are pushed on children.
Well its LA. I wouldn't expect anything different. I live in Toronto, a liberal city and have never heard or seen anything like this. I also asked my kids and my grandkids about it and they also have never experienced anything like this. I'm sure it happens on a rare occasion and the teacher should be fired
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 05:41 PM   #35
azeri98

Quote:
Have you heard of drag queen story hour at your local church, library or even 3 day kids camps? Im sure there are plenty near you.
Canadas gender identity Bill - C 16. Up to 5 years imprisonment.
Yikes!!!!
Have you heard of Billboard Bob from B.C. and the gang assalut from transgendereds last week?
No I haven't heard of any of these. Can you tell me which churches, libraries or kids day camps have these?

Here is the outline of the bill. It would take a lot of steps for you to go to jail.

https://www.cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/featur...c-16-explained

Its not different than hate speech laws against any other group. They just added gender identity to it

Last edited by azeri98; 04-07-2023 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 05:49 PM   #36
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post

NIV

What do you determine to be a depraved, perverse sex life? There are many straight people who could fit into this category depending on what you deem depraved. Is anal sex between a man and woman depraved, what about bondage, Group sex or , wife swapping, choking, pissing or shitting on someone, sex with children of the same sex, Sex with animals.

We are all discriminating to a point. It all depends on what your factors are.

Last edited by azeri98; 04-07-2023 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:00 PM   #37
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
From the bill:

Bill C-16 added the words “gender identity or expression” to three places.

First: It was added to the Canadian Human Rights Act, joining a list of identifiable groups that are protected from discrimination. These groups include age, race, sex, religion and disability, among others.

I think in certain instances workplace discrimination should be allowable if common sense is applied. In instances of high visibility like a receptionist, counter person, outside sales, etc you should be able to say no to a dude in a dress, that some customers are going to find off putting.
Ok what about people with a lot of tattoos, piercings, facial deformity, What if they obese? Where is the line?
Old 04-07-2023, 06:02 PM   #38
azeri98

Quote:
I wish they could be acceptable of others as they demand all others be acceptable of them. But it is not to be, they are one of the most intolerant people out there.

I now refer them as trans-militant.
They are fighting back now because they have been discriminated against for so long. They are intolerant of you if you are of them. Only seems fair, doesn't it?
Old 04-07-2023, 07:37 PM   #39
chrisl

Quote:
What do you determine to be a depraved, perverse sex life? There are many straight people who could fit into this category depending on what you deem depraved. Is anal sex between a man and woman depraved, what about bondage, Group sex or , wife swapping, choking, pissing or shitting on someone, sex with children of the same sex, Sex with animals.

We are all discriminating to a point. It all depends on what your factors are.
WTF You are one strange dude. Did you get off typing that.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 07:40 PM   #40
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
He is just another freak of the left looking to toss pelts against the barn wall to get one to stick. View him as the outsider that he is.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 08:34 PM   #41
woodtoo

Quote:
No I haven't heard of any of these. Can you tell me which churches, libraries or kids day camps have these?

Here is the outline of the bill. It would take a lot of steps for you to go to jail.

https://www.cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/featur...c-16-explained

Its not different than hate speech laws against any other group. They just added gender identity to it
Halton Halls P.Lib.Georgetown,Acton ON.
City of Peterborough ON
Midland P Lib.
Rainbow Optimists Club Elgin, Middlesex,Oxford ON.
WoodstockP Lib.
Found in a 10 min. search
They are in every fricken town in Ontario and every other province

Man I wish I had saved the many others I have seen in just one week,
Old 04-07-2023, 09:20 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I was like ok, ok, ok, until the last two...that was kinda messed up...I'd like to know how the last two made the list...'cause first of all, those last two are obviously ILLEGAL while all the others are not (in most states anyway...lol)...for starters...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-07-2023 at 09:22 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-07-2023, 09:57 PM   #43
jimmyb

United States Powerlifting Trans athlete policy...

Two areas of policy impact participation:

The first has to do with the use of testosterone or other androgens, commonly used to assist in transition from female to male. By virtue of the anabolic nature of these compounds, they are not allowed, nor is a Therapeutic Use Exemption granted for such use for anyone. This applies to any and all medical conditions which might be treated through use of androgens.

The second area involves the participation of male to female competitors. Through analysis the impact of maturation in the presence naturally occurring androgens as the level necessary for male development, significant advantages are had, including but not limited to increased body and muscle mass, bone density, bone structure, and connective tissue. These advantages are not eliminated by reduction of serum androgens such as testosterone yielding a potential advantage in strength sports such as powerlifting.

The science behind this policy can be read in Dr Kris Hunt’s 2019 Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) Report. Dr Hunt presented this report at the National Governing Body (NGB) Meeting, his full presentation can be viewed on
. (Supporting Powerpoint used during NGB Meeting.)

https://www.usapowerlifting.com/tran...pation-policy/
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2023, 06:56 AM   #44
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I was like ok, ok, ok, until the last two...that was kinda messed up...I'd like to know how the last two made the list...'cause first of all, those last two are obviously ILLEGAL while all the others are not (in most states anyway...lol)...for starters...
But you left that sick filth up. Pretty fucked up. Attracts new users?
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2023, 08:58 AM   #45
azeri98

Quote:
No I'm asking him if he thinks trans people are depraved then there are a lot of sexual things straight people do that he might consider depraved. What's the line? What does it matter between consenting adults? Who gets to decide what's depraved and what isn't