Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-06-2023, 09:32 AM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yup, good point. Those 87,000 agents will be an arm of the AmeriKan Gestapo (FBI).
20 years ago when I bet for a living I paid cash for virtually everything. I didn't want a digital trail any govt entity could follow. I bet , if there are any professional bettors left that net less than 80k, they still do the same..... it'sbecoming harder and harder to do.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 09:34 AM   #17
chrisl

I am sure purchasing restrictions will be next. Your health record involved. Diabetic’s can’t purchase certain items, booze, smokes, for your own good.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 09:39 AM   #18
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
I am sure purchasing restrictions will be next. Your health record involved. Diabetic’s can’t purchase certain items, booze, smokes, for your own good.
Agree. It's coming
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 10:19 AM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Not a chance...they WANT people to die...better for the climate

And besides, most of those types of people are deplorables anyway...
Old 04-06-2023, 10:40 AM   #20
OntheRail

Quote:
What better way to attack the 2nd amendment... by using this electronic currency, data collection and storage they can basically register every gun purchase going forward. Plus a simple glitch or hack could cripple the country. It make Covid look like a vacation at Disneyland. The CCP us giddy over this announcement by their Puppets Joe Briben.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:55 AM   #21
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not a chance...they WANT people to die...better for the climate

And besides, most of those types of people are deplorables anyway...
That is where the social credit score comes in. Low score, punish, high score praise.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:26 AM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
It would take an army (87k agents) just to start cracking down on people bartering or using apps. Orchestrated war on small business and the middle class

I wonder how many people actually barter in situations that avoid taxes?
I know a guy who took some cutting tools in exchange for a job, no paperwork created.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 11:31 AM   #23
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I wonder how many people actually barter in situations that avoid taxes?
I know a guy who took some cutting tools in exchange for a job, no paperwork created.
I remember many years ago there was a local Barter club. Membership fees. People would reach out, make a deal. I believe it was getting a lot of shit over no taxes being paid. It was shut down.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:34 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I remember many years ago there was a local Barter club. Membership fees. People would reach out, make a deal. I believe it was getting a lot of shit over no taxes being paid. It was shut down.

If a person has a skill many are in need of you could avoid a lot of taxes by bartering. I only did bartering with people known to me or their friends and family, and it wasn't in my business trade. I have been a podunk machine shop for 30 years, but used to do commercial and residential electric work on the side for barter and a few cash jobs. Most of the bartering was for manual labor my bad back did not like, house cleaning and car detailing. A few times I traded electrical work for a couple days of being a machine shop hand.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2023, 09:24 PM   #25
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/6/23...ney-laundering

Look out
Old 04-07-2023, 11:31 AM   #26
chrisl

It `keeps getting better

The Tik Tok fiasco really has nothing to do with Tik Tok. It is the trojan horse for the crypto game. The " Restricted Act" is what will come out of the supposed protection from bad stuff. The heart of the act is that a committee will oversee all Apps. Which includes all Pay apps. The committee will be excluded from all FOIA request. Answering to nobody. They will have control over PayPal, Venmo, GoFundMe etc. If this was about TikTok how come Apple and Google does not remove it from there support, like they did the app Parlor. Rand Paul has spoken out about the real core of this. They will have the power to make decisions on past, present, future violations on suspected Apps. This committee will tell us how we pay and who we pay through. IMO scary shit here.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:59 PM   #27
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2023, 09:01 AM   #28
classhandicapper

The people pushing this are pushing pure totalitarian evil.

There's no justification for this other than total control over people's spending and behavior with the threat of jail or frozen assets if you misbehave according their standards or protest anything they do. Just ask the Canadian truckers how this is going to work.

Seriously, this is not hyperbole.

This is the next step towards pure leftist totalitarian evil.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:31 AM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The people pushing this are pushing pure totalitarian evil.

There's no justification for this other than total control over people's spending and behavior with the threat of jail or frozen assets if you misbehave according their standards or protest anything they do. Just ask the Canadian truckers how this is going to work.

Seriously, this is not hyperbole.

This is the next step towards pure leftist totalitarian evil.
They admire China.

China has a social credit system. Look it up. It's actually true.

This is how a social credit system will be implemented here.

This CBDC will make it much easier to punish people who write things on message boards and twitter that the state does not approve of...this is the ultimate goal once everything is fully flushed out and operational. It won't happen tomorrow...but it's going to happen.