Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-22-2022, 01:45 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 80,988
STOP SEXUALIZING KIDS


Quote:
These horrifying murders in Colorado over the weekend quickly became a pretext for yet more censorship of your speech. You are responsible for this, they told you, because you said the wrong thing.

You are guilty of stochastic terrorism, inspiring violence by your beliefs. Anderson Lee Aldrich committed mass murder because you complained about the sexualizing of children. Every time you object to drag time story out for fifth graders or point out that genital mutilation is being committed on minors, (which it is), every time you say that, you are putting people's lives at risk.

Now that seems implausible and yet many are making this claim. Many have made it over the past 24 hours.
Quote:
As we've reported on this show. UCSF, University of California, San Francisco Hospital, one of the leading hospitals in the world, is doing this as well, and they've said so out loud. This is an actual quote from their website: "Genital surgery is being performed on a case-by-case basis more frequently in minors. In the absence of solid evidence, providers often must rely on the expert opinions of innovators and thought leaders in the field."

Your child gets sexually mutilated, genital surgery that is irreversible not on the basis of science, but on the basis of innovators and thought leaders. It's hard to believe that's happening. That quote was scrubbed, by the way, after we reported on it, not because it wasn't a real quote, but because it was a real quote. It was too incriminating.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-22-2022 at 03:47 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 01:54 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 80,988
Also from above video...this is UNREAL:

Quote:
That has always been and must in a civilized society, always be the most forbidden thing. It's considered unacceptable, even among prison inmates, but now it seems to be growing in its prevalence.

Consider the latest ad for the clothing brand, Balenciaga. This was just uploaded on Instagram. As you can see, the photoshoot they're using to sell their products features a young girl holding a teddy bear in a bondage outfit.

Then in case you missed the point, the photoshoot also contains this image. It shows several documents. Most of them aren't visible, but what you can see when you zoom in and of course, the point is that you see it, is a reference to a U.S. Supreme Court case called Ashcroft v Free Speech Coalition. That case struck down a law against kiddie porn. What is this? Well, it is what it appears to be. It's an endorsement of kiddie porn, of child pornography. What else could it be? We wanted to know. We reached out today to Balenciaga to get their explanation and they didn't respond.

So, we're going to have to take that on face value and ask, where's the moral outrage? We have an entire industry in this country comprised of moral outrage merchants.

If you've ever been on Twitter, you know what we mean. Truly, an entire sector of our economy is devoted to attacking people for falling short of the mark, and here is a high-end retailer promoting kiddie porn in an ad on Instagram and nobody notices.

There's no boycott. There's no front-page New York Times editorial against it and of course, Instagram, let the advertisement run endorsing kiddie porn and by the way, if you have an alternate explanation for what this was, let us know. A child with a teddy bear in a bondage outfit, and a Supreme Court decision striking down a kiddie porn law displayed on the table. What is that? Are we jumping to conclusions? Don't think so. It is what it appears to be.

It's right in your face and no one's saying anything. Again, Instagram had no problem with this. Until Elon Musk took over Twitter, Twitter allowed hashtags that explicitly linked to child pornography. Nobody said anything because crimes against children are no big deal. It's thought crimes that are the real crimes.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 01:57 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 80,988
This is an outstanding monologue...and anyone who disagrees can go fuck themselves...
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 09:52 AM   #4
Marshall Bennett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston , Tx.
Posts: 9,221
I found his monologue excellent as well. I always feel sad for the families and what they'll endure the rest of their lives. The lifestyles of the deceased take backseat to the mourning that now is so real.
That said, many of the comments by surviving friends and media ghouls are seriously flawed. They squarely put blame on a large element of society that isn't complacent with the LGBTQ community. We, regardless of whatever circumstances exist, must therefore be held accountable
This is a disturbing trend that exist with most serious crimes where victims are of the LGPTQ community. We didn't choose their path of life...they did. Whatever tragedy intervenes, each has its own case history. Society as a whole didn't demonize these individuals.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 10:34 AM   #5
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 7,187
I was appalled out how Laura Boebert was shredded by liberals for condemning the crime and sending her condolences, just because she disapproves of the lifestyle and is against things like drag queen story hour.
Some actually tried to say her kind were responsible for the violent attacks on gay people.



I am always amazed how the thought process of some people, mostly on the left seems to constantly contradict itself. You have people willing to give puberty blockers and or hormone therapy on children as young as 8. This same group will claim a person's brain isn't fully developed until between 21-25 and push for lighter sentences for heinous crimes committed by young people saying they even deserve a second chance for first degree murder.


As for this club shooting, due to another weak on crime DA, this guy was able to legally buy, posses firearms, and be out on the streets. Like the UVA shooter he should have been in jail instead of committing mass murder.


This country is a hot mess and half the population has no common sense. Amazing how so many people are getting mocked saying we need to enforce existing gun laws. The way they talk they act like a law could be passed to make 300 million guns disappear or however many there are.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 10:46 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 80,988
I changed the title of this thread to a more provocative and accurate one.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 02:28 PM   #7
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,783
Just to give a little biblical perspective to this thread, all manner of child abuse goes all the way back to the ancient pagans who didn't think anything of roasting their kids alive as offerings to their gods. Baal worship in the ancient near east was nothing less than Satan and demon worship. And those spiritual forces of darkness liked nothing better than to defile children by robbing them of their innocence (especially through sexual practices or rituals), or of life itself (abortion in or out of the womb being prime modern day examples). Even the ancient pagan temples employed male and/or female prostitutes which often included children. There is a reason why the bible tells us that Satan has the power of death (Heb 2:14-15). He hates life...just likes the Democrat Party does -- that love the Culture of Death an all manner of sexual perversity. It would not be an exaggeration to label the Democrat Party the party of Satan. He owns them lock, stock and barrel.

I predict that before this decade runs out (assuming Christ doesn't return beforehand), there will be a huge push to legalize pedophilia. Leftists are already working overtime to alienate kids from their parents -- to fracture the family unit. Leftists are particularly interested in controlling every aspect of a kid's life. And I mean every aspect, including their sexuality!

As Solomon once said, "There's nothing new under the sun" (Eccl 1:9). The forces of darkness have been at this game for a very long time, and they're a lot smarter and shrewder than most of us are. They already "own" most of the world, spiritually speaking. Just recently I read an article about some human rights commission or whatever in the U.N. wherein only 37 sovereign states in this dark world acknowledged the rights of babies within the womb. These 37 countries (of the 195 or so within the world) gave a big thumb's down to abortion rights. And what was really fascinating about the article is that of these 37 nations only 3 of them were western countries! Poland and Hungry were two of them and I forget the weird name of the third one -- but it began with a K. The West has all but lost its soul.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 03:41 PM   #8
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cajunland
Posts: 12,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Just to give a little biblical perspective to this thread, all manner of child abuse goes all the way back to the ancient pagans who didn't think anything of roasting their kids alive as offerings to their gods. Baal worship in the ancient near east was nothing less than Satan and demon worship. And those spiritual forces of darkness liked nothing better than to defile children by robbing them of their innocence (especially through sexual practices or rituals), or of life itself (abortion in or out of the womb being prime modern day examples). Even the ancient pagan temples employed male and/or female prostitutes which often included children. There is a reason why the bible tells us that Satan has the power of death (Heb 2:14-15). He hates life...just likes the Democrat Party does -- that love the Culture of Death an all manner of sexual perversity. It would not be an exaggeration to label the Democrat Party the party of Satan. He owns them lock, stock and barrel.

I predict that before this decade runs out (assuming Christ doesn't return beforehand), there will be a huge push to legalize pedophilia. Leftists are already working overtime to alienate kids from their parents -- to fracture the family unit. Leftists are particularly interested in controlling every aspect of a kid's life. And I mean every aspect, including their sexuality!

As Solomon once said, "There's nothing new under the sun" (Eccl 1:9). The forces of darkness have been at this game for a very long time, and they're a lot smarter and shrewder than most of us are. They already "own" most of the world, spiritually speaking. Just recently I read an article about some human rights commission or whatever in the U.N. wherein only 37 sovereign states in this dark world acknowledged the rights of babies within the womb. These 37 countries (of the 195 or so within the world) gave a big thumb's down to abortion rights. And what was really fascinating about the article is that of these 37 nations only 3 of them were western countries! Poland and Hungry were two of them and I forget the weird name of the third one -- but it began with a K. The West has all but lost its soul.
__________________
Picking up, are you picking up now?
Positive Vibrations yeah.
-Robert Nesta Marley
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 04:40 PM   #9
P.Rosa
Gambler
 
P.Rosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Katy Texas
Posts: 308
I don't know much about Pizzagate because I shrugged it off as just another conspiracy theory and ignored it whenever I saw it. But, considering what's going on lately with the transgender and grooming stuff, I might have to look into Pizzagate because I'm beginning to think that their is something to it.
__________________
$MONEY$
P.Rosa is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 05:03 PM   #10
Cuffdaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Just to give a little biblical perspective to this thread, all manner of child abuse goes all the way back to the ancient pagans who didn't think anything of roasting their kids alive as offerings to their gods. Baal worship in the ancient near east was nothing less than Satan and demon worship. And those spiritual forces of darkness liked nothing better than to defile children by robbing them of their innocence (especially through sexual practices or rituals), or of life itself (abortion in or out of the womb being prime modern day examples). Even the ancient pagan temples employed male and/or female prostitutes which often included children. There is a reason why the bible tells us that Satan has the power of death (Heb 2:14-15). He hates life...just likes the Democrat Party does -- that love the Culture of Death an all manner of sexual perversity. It would not be an exaggeration to label the Democrat Party the party of Satan. He owns them lock, stock and barrel.

I predict that before this decade runs out (assuming Christ doesn't return beforehand), there will be a huge push to legalize pedophilia. Leftists are already working overtime to alienate kids from their parents -- to fracture the family unit. Leftists are particularly interested in controlling every aspect of a kid's life. And I mean every aspect, including their sexuality!

As Solomon once said, "There's nothing new under the sun" (Eccl 1:9). The forces of darkness have been at this game for a very long time, and they're a lot smarter and shrewder than most of us are. They already "own" most of the world, spiritually speaking. Just recently I read an article about some human rights commission or whatever in the U.N. wherein only 37 sovereign states in this dark world acknowledged the rights of babies within the womb. These 37 countries (of the 195 or so within the world) gave a big thumb's down to abortion rights. And what was really fascinating about the article is that of these 37 nations only 3 of them were western countries! Poland and Hungry were two of them and I forget the weird name of the third one -- but it began with a K. The West has all but lost its soul.
Could not be more spot on!
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 05:42 PM   #11
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This is an outstanding monologue...and anyone who disagrees can go fuck themselves...
Advertising jerks will do anything to sell there crap
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 06:13 PM   #12
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Western NY
Posts: 3,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Advertising jerks will do anything to sell there crap
What did Tucker say that is not true?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #13
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 7,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
What did Tucker say that is not true?



All the left has toward Tucker is insults and name calling. In fact that is about all they have on anybody that disagrees with them.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 06:17 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 80,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
What did Tucker say that is not true?
46zilzal's response reverted back to his bot-like origins.

ie. sounds brain-dead and completely unrelated to the topic at hand
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 06:44 PM   #15
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Western NY
Posts: 3,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
46zilzal's response reverted back to his bot-like origins.

ie. sounds brain-dead and completely unrelated to the topic at hand
I think Kari Lake has gotten 46 all spun up, and not in a good way.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.