Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-24-2019, 12:38 AM   #1
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Mueller Time?

Looks like the Mueller special counsel will end up with a big fat donut of anything even remotely close to Trump and his team colluding with Russia, much less messing with an election that was already 'fixed' for the other side.



Nearly 2 and 1/2 years of bullshit for a sitting POTUS to sit through, and now leaking dumbasses like Schiff and Nadler will pivot to whoever the **** knows what.


What a disgrace for our DOJ, FBI, and Democratic party.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 12:46 AM   #2
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Another person that wants to forget Manafort, Roger Stone, Cohen, etc.

MAGA!
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 12:52 AM   #3
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
Another person that wants to forget Manafort, Roger Stone, Cohen, etc.

MAGA!

You mean things they did outside of the Presidential campaign? (Most times a decade or more removed).


Can you name a single thing they were charged with that had any implications on the 2016 campaign for Trump?


If you want to talk about $260k of "campaign" funds to "pay off" adultery 10 years or more before he ran for POTUS, then I'll simply have to laugh at you for supporting a candidate that accepted her husband for getting BJs in the Oval Office from a 23YO intern.


What else you got champ?
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:03 AM   #4
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
You mean things they did outside of the Presidential campaign? (Most times a decade or more removed).


Can you name a single thing they were charged with that had any implications on the 2016 campaign for Trump?


If you want to talk about $260k of "campaign" funds to "pay off" adultery 10 years or more before he ran for POTUS, then I'll simply have to laugh at you for supporting a candidate that accepted her husband for getting BJs in the Oval Office from a 23YO intern.


What else you got champ?
Michael Flynnís transgressions had no implications on the campaign?

I canít imagine Cohen was doing anything without Trumps consent and his transgressions stretch far beyond hush money.

Any chance we get another anecdote about getting caught jerking off again tonight?
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:04 AM   #5
MONEY
Registered User
 
MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Tx.
Posts: 3,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
Another person that wants to forget Manafort, Roger Stone, Cohen, etc.

MAGA!
If the DOJ were to investigate everybody that I've hung out with
or done business with in the last 20 years, I'm sure that they
would find reasons to put some of them away.

As a matter of fact former friends and associates of mine have
gone to prison for all sorts of crimes, including murder.

MAGA!
__________________
Laboratory rats are susceptible to drug addiction, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:10 AM   #6
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
If the DOJ were to investigate everybody that I've hung out with
or done business with in the last 20 years, I'm sure that they
would find reasons to put some of them away.

As a matter of fact former friends and associates of mine have
gone to prison for all sorts of crimes, including murder.

MAGA!
Which of course has nothing to do with what is being discussed. These are people Trump hired. You know because he only hires the best.

It wasnít random associates. Weíre talking about his lawyer, his national security advisor, his campaign foreign policy advisor, his campaign chairman.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:18 AM   #7
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
Which of course has nothing to do with what is being discussed. These are people Trump hired. You know because he only hires the best.

It wasnít random associates. Weíre talking about his lawyer, his national security advisor, his campaign foreign policy advisor, his campaign chairman.

No worries.


Time to go through the Clinton Clan yet again.



This should be awesome.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:20 AM   #8
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
No worries.


Time to go through the Clinton Clan yet again.



This should be awesome.
You donít really like addressing points, huh? You say something, it gets refuted and then you spin on to something else.

Very effective
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:27 AM   #9
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
You don’t really like addressing points, huh? You say something, it gets refuted and then you spin on to something else.

Very effective
Nobody he hired, or was associated with in his campaign had any dealings with Russia that even remotely effected the 2016 Presidential election.

That was the entire point of the Mueller investigation.

Spin? That isn't spin. That is the cold hard facts. You simply can't accept them.


Name me a single count of anybody associated with Trump that affected the 2016 Presidential election. JUST ONE.

You can't. Not without jumping through so many hoops that even the worthless candidate you voted for sounds even more despicable than the guy you hate.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 03-24-2019 at 01:29 AM.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:32 AM   #10
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Nobody he hired, or was associated with in his campaign had any dealings with Russia that even remotely effected the 2016 Presidential election.

That was the entire point of the Mueller investigation.

Spin? That isn't spin. That is the cold hard facts. You simply can't accept them.


Name me a single count of anybody associated with Trump that affected the 2016 Presidential election. JUST ONE.

You can't. Not without jumping through so many hoops that even the worthless candidate you voted for sounds even more despicable than the guy you hate.
I already did. Just a few posts up. Youíre so dizzy from spinning you mustíve missed it.

Why so mad?
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:46 AM   #11
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
I already did. Just a few posts up. Youíre so dizzy from spinning you mustíve missed it.

Why so mad?

Manafort, Roger, Stone, Cohen? That is all you posted. I can't see anything else worth noting.



Really? What did they do to make sure Trump was illegally elected POTUS in 2016?



Which of them colluded with Russians? Which of them somehow swayed voting in the favor of Trump?



Spin me a tale of what any of those guys did that actually assisted Trump in being elected POTUS in the 2016 election.


I'm all ears.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 01:53 AM   #12
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Behind the Pine Curtain
Posts: 9,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
I already did. Just a few posts up. Youíre so dizzy from spinning you mustíve missed it.

Why so mad?
Stop the troll nonsense. Trump has been the target since day 1 with CNN, msnbc, pretty much everybody except for fox. Their hatred for trump has long since reached epic proportions. Bringing him down was the goal.

Now that's vanished. To say "woo they got some guys associated with trump" is weak

Terribly weak.

Failure, in fact.

By judging the msnbc and CNN reactions is like watching November 2016 all over again. The fact "drumpf" didnt get caught in a collusion orgy is sending the MSM into depression.

Btw, I don't see LDH being mad. Smug, is more like it. Get used to it, it's going to be the conservative vibe for awhile.
__________________
ďWeíre in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administrationÖPresident Obamaís administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,Ē -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 02:01 AM   #13
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Stop the troll nonsense. Trump has been the target since day 1 with CNN, msnbc, pretty much everybody except for fox. Their hatred for trump has long since reached epic proportions. Bringing him down was the goal.

Now that's vanished. To say "woo they got some guys associated with trump" is weak

Terribly weak.

Failure, in fact.

By judging the msnbc and CNN reactions is like watching November 2016 all over again. The fact "drumpf" didnt get caught in a collusion orgy is sending the MSM into depression.

Btw, I don't see LDH being mad. Smug, is more like it. Get used to it, it's going to be the conservative vibe for awhile.
You literally have no idea what the report says but you act like you do. Pretty funny.

Itís troll nonsense because I give it back. Get used to it. Itís going to be the off topic vibe for awhile.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 02:04 AM   #14
Dahossdaboss
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Manafort, Roger, Stone, Cohen? That is all you posted. I can't see anything else worth noting.



Really? What did they do to make sure Trump was illegally elected POTUS in 2016?



Which of them colluded with Russians? Which of them somehow swayed voting in the favor of Trump?



Spin me a tale of what any of those guys did that actually assisted Trump in being elected POTUS in the 2016 election.


I'm all ears.
Manafort had no ties to Russia? He didnít attend the infamous meeting in June BEFORE the election?

Flynn had no ties to Russia? Just because you donít like the history doesnít mean you can rewrite it.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2019, 02:15 AM   #15
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
Manafort had no ties to Russia? He didn’t attend the infamous meeting in June BEFORE the election?

Flynn had no ties to Russia? Just because you don’t like the history doesn’t mean you can rewrite it.

Come on bro. Clinton's have/had more ties to Russia.

Be better than this shit.

What swayed the election? Give us proof. Give us links and actual quotes and evidence, not shit like this. At least give us a link to something. Not just your brainwashed garbledly-gook.


If you want to just keep giving opinionated shit and rhetoric, you may as well work for CNN or MSNBC. You know, the channels you obviously watch religiously.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.