Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-16-2016, 08:55 AM   #1
Jess Hawsen Arown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,450
The liberal media scum and sex scandals

In the 90s, when Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual abuse by many women, the press barely covered it. America barely remembers that Hillary Clinton abused his abuse victims and that Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying to the Grand Jury, a felony which would result in serious jail time for the rest of us.

But in the face of the hard proof of crimes of Hillary Clinton and clarity that the Democratic Party owns the FBI and Department of Justice, Donald Trump and sex is headlines every day.

Trump is fighting the Democrats, the Republican establishment who do not want him to uncover their criminal acts, the liberal media and the Hollywood elite.

His only allies are the American people. As long as we ignore the dubious polls (based on the difference of turnouts at Trump and Hillary events and get out and vote, we the people will prevail.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 11:34 AM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 50,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
In the 90s, when Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual abuse by many women, the press barely covered it. America barely remembers that Hillary Clinton abused his abuse victims and that Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying to the Grand Jury, a felony which would result in serious jail time for the rest of us.

But in the face of the hard proof of crimes of Hillary Clinton and clarity that the Democratic Party owns the FBI and Department of Justice, Donald Trump and sex is headlines every day.

Trump is fighting the Democrats, the Republican establishment who do not want him to uncover their criminal acts, the liberal media and the Hollywood elite.

His only allies are the American people. As long as we ignore the dubious polls (based on the difference of turnouts at Trump and Hillary events and get out and vote, we the people will prevail.
Not going to happen. We gave the country away over the last 30 years. I hope it happens, but I very much doubt it
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
Jess Hawsen Arown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Not going to happen. We gave the country away over the last 30 years. I hope it happens, but I very much doubt it
All we can do is vote and make sure people don't stay home. I live in a blue state where the majority of people I speak with want Trump to win and share your skepticism mostly because of all of the negative press he receives.

My optimism comes from October in 1980 when the press was just as much against that maniac Reagan who is sure to start a nuclear war and their polls indicated a Carter landslide.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 12:40 PM   #4
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 12,826
You have good reasons to be optimistic, on election day fear, not the
monster vote will be with you.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 12:57 PM   #5
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,902
A vote for Hillary is a vote against yourself and your family. People are so brainwashed that they don't even realize it. When we are ok with and show zero outrage against terror attacks and blood in the streets yet we get wall to wall coverage about some stooge lying about a groping incident from DECADES ago, there's a serious problem somewhere.

I never thought America would become a 3rd world country as far as the justice system goes, the mainstream media scum has given zero coverage about the mysterious deaths of Seth Rich, Justice Scalia and an e mail from or to Podesta that discusses Scalia a couple days before he dies but all we hear about wall to wall for weeks on end is BS about miss piggy.

If this election was a year from now the good guys may have a shot, as it stands now, there doesn't appear to be much time to reverse the brain softening that we as a nation have been subjected to over the years.

If mainstream media wanted trump to win and all the Don Lemmings of the world hammered Hillary incessantly and feigned outrage over her shortcomings (as well as bill) this thing would be ova already, the fact that trump is close to her in polls and doesn't have zero chance is a miracle of all miracles, that ought to tell you something.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 02:11 PM   #6
horses4courses
Registered User
 
horses4courses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
You have good reasons to be optimistic, on election day fear, not the
monster vote will be with you.
Seriously, though.
How many monsters do you really think will make it to the polls?

__________________
Everybody having fun???
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 02:19 PM   #7
jk3521
Registered Loser
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,633
Hard to figure if a high or low voter turnout favors one candidate or the other, since both candidates are disliked so much.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 03:01 PM   #8
chadk66
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5,414
big voter fraud investigation involving 56 counties in IN right now. Imagine that. It'll go away as soon as the feds step in.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 03:07 PM   #9
barn32
tmrpots
 
barn32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
My optimism comes from October in 1980 when the press was just as much against that maniac Reagan who is sure to start a nuclear war and their polls indicated a Carter landslide.
Carter was in no way ahead by a landslide, and Reagan was the favorite in the betting markets.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 03:07 PM   #10
horses4courses
Registered User
 
horses4courses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
big voter fraud investigation involving 56 counties in IN right now. Imagine that. It'll go away as soon as the feds step in.
That's a red state.
They stopping Dems from voting?
__________________
Everybody having fun???
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 03:28 PM   #11
biggestal99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
A vote for Hillary is a vote against yourself and your family..
Many people say the same thing about Donald, let's all face the facts, we are a divided country right now, maybe the election of the new president will close the divide some, but with the outright hatred of both by the majority of citizens. It would seem unlikely.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 03:31 PM   #12
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99
Many people say the same thing about Donald, let's all face the facts, we are a divided country right now, maybe the election of the new president will close the divide some, but with the outright hatred of both by the majority of citizens. It would seem unlikely.

Allan
There's a lot they say about him, but they don't say he's bought and paid for by special interests. The other stuff is false flag nonsense either you're a store bought stooge or you're not, rest is just convo.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 04:16 PM   #13
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
Seriously, though.
How many monsters do you really think will make it to the polls?

The [silent] majority of them!
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 05:14 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 109,269
Quote:
How many monsters do you really think will make it to the polls?
Hillary
Bill
Barack
Michelle
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2016, 05:18 PM   #15
BELMONT 6-6-09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 1,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Hillary
Bill
Barack
Michelle

The DEVILS BRIGADE
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.